CHARLES HIGGENS CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

Laquansflooring

KLB Builders Inc.

Go out with the old. come in with the new. We Replace,Remove,Clean out the gutters. One thing that makes us stick out is that the owner visits every job. Does a walk around to make sure he approves of everything.

Y&M Painting Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/11/2007

Two workers arrived at approximately 9:15 am, on 04/02/2007. They were supposed to do work on two sections of roof, one about 35 feet long and one 16 foot section, plus install a downspout, about midway of the 35 foot section. I could not get out to check on their work, at the time it was being done. The workers departed about 10:30 am. When I did get out, I found that nothing had been done on the 16 foot roof. I called Mr Higgins, and he said that the small roof was supposed to be done. No one came out and even after two more calls, I heard nothing from Mr Higgins.

Description of Work
Install and secure gutter guards, install missing shingle starter tabs and install downspout.

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/25/2006

They came out very quickly to replace my roof. The crew was very professional and hardworking. They did a very nice job on both my roof and cleaning up afterwards. The owner of the company came out afterwards to check on the work and the clean up. This was a very reputable company.

Description of Work
They tore off and replaced the shingles on our 2-story home.

HEATING & A/C OR ELECTRICAL REPAIRS, ROOFING REPAIRS, SIDING REPAIRS, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, FLOORING & CARPET REPAIRS, PLUMBING REPAIRS, GENERAL HANDYMEN SERVICES, ALL CARPENTRY WORK.

CONCRETE, BLOCK OR BRICK, NEW WIRING, NEW HVAC SYSTEMS.