Castle Drywall & Plaster

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2018

1439 Butts Station Rd

Chesapeake, VA 23320

Castle Drywall and Plaster is a family owned and operated company. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and top priority. No job is too small or too large for our great attention to detail. We offer senior discounts and free estimates. Stop looking at work that needs to be done and start looking at finished work that exceeds your expectations. Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate 757-609-3550. Additional email - castledrywallplaster@yahoo.com. Additional contact name - Paul Burch....

drywall (63)plastering (18)interior painting (14)home remodeling (1)

10/02/2020

Brian showed up on time and immediately began prepping the area with plastic and tape. He was pleasant and polite as well as dedicated to the task since he barely spoke while getting everything ready. Once the area had been properly protected he exchanged pleasantries and got to work. Here is where it gets interesting. My house was built in 1985. The crew who finished the drywall did so with a ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall after chair rail removal

CATEGORY plastering

COST $400.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

03/18/2019

EXCEPTIONAL OUTSTANDING WORK!! Paul and his professional crew are the true premier artists. Incredible how they not only eliminated all the cracks but Paul perfectly matched the intricate rope design on the den ceiling and swirl designs in living room. The house looks brand new and fabulous! Wow! I never expected Castle to be this great after having been disappointed by failed repair attempts in p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired numerous deep cracks in ceilings and walls of 60+ year old neglected brick house. Several cracks were so severe that ceiling was starting to sag. Also the ceilings have lovely swirl and coiled rope designs that looked ruined from the cracks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

01/29/2019

Completed work looked great! We'd replaced the lighting in our kitchen and had some 6-inch diameter holes, from the previous light fixtures, that needed to be patched. Textured plaster also needed to be matched. The two men from Castle did an excellent job; quality craftsmanship plus they were super tidy and cleaned up any debris they might've created during their work. Would definitely hire Castl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to kitchen ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

01/17/2019

OUTSTANDING and yes that is capitalized. Very responsive to request for quote, calls and arrivals were as planned( hard to find that these days), workers were polite, professional and very clean work site once complete ( which including sanding of tape joints). I can stand up close to the repairs and I can not tell they were repaired. OUTSTANDING work...Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous settlement cracks, very high ceiling( tape joint repair), knockdown plaster,paint to match

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

10/26/2018

The quality of the work was terrific. The workers were well mannered, highly skilled, neat, and a pleasure to have in my home. I could not have asked for more competent or professionally skilled artisans working on my historic 100+ year old home. I highly recommend this company and would use them again myself in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some plaster ceilings repaired in a historic 1910 built home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

10/07/2018

They are a great company proceeded to do everything that they quoted us on doing. Even going beyond that and hanging a new chandelier my wife had bought. On time very professional will hire them again without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foyer ceiling was damaged from a leak.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2018

09/14/2018

Arrived on time. Nice fellows. Took precautions to keep dust down and contained, matched the "sand texture" of the wall and painted. Cleaned up the area very well. After a couple of days it was apparent that one coat of paint was not sufficient. Texted a picture of the repair. They called and someone was back the next day. Now looks great. No indication that: there had been a hole in the wall , it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a small hole in drywall, matched the wall "texture" and painted.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

09/12/2018

They do excellent work! We needed new drywall, mudded, and swirled to match the existing ceiling. This section took only a couple of hours to complete. They took care to cover the floors and cleaned up afterwards too. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed drywall and swirled a section of ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

Photo for Castle Drywall & Plaster - 1439 Butts Station Rd, Chesapeake, VA - 37393736

07/17/2018

I could not be happier with the work done in my home. Paul's company did an Outstanding job! Very professional! Explained all work being done and completed all work to my liking. I would definitely recommend this company and would hire again. 100% Satisfied customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

06/12/2018

The young men who did the job were polite and professional. Prior to hiring Castle, i had been assured the knock back texture could be matched, and the end result is very obvious, hence the fair rating - I’m disappointed in the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knock back plaster ceiling repair

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2018

Photo for Castle Drywall & Plaster - 1439 Butts Station Rd, Chesapeake, VA - 37146768

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the work we did in your home as you had indicated you were by signing a completion form the day we finished the work. We offer a 1 year warranty on all our work but we would need you to contact us to let us know you are not satisfied with the overall finish other wise there is no way for us to know. We are a small company and our most important...

Drywall & Plaster – Hang & Finish, Texture Application & Removal, Sand Finish Plaster, New Construction, Home Renovation, & Repairs.

ask for details