CarScope Repair & Diagnosis

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

CarScope is a small family repair shop where you don't get lost in the crowd. We truly care about you and your car, not just about "getting your business." We try to offer a small town relationship in a big city....

Japanese Auto Masters was founded in 1982 by Tommy and Cindi Potter in a small building shop close to the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Tommy originated Japanese Auto Masters to address the needs of consumers driving Japanese-made vehicles at a time when there were no independent repair service centers that specialized exclusively in all Japanese makes and models. The only available option for the repair of Japanese automobiles was high-priced dealerships. Our customers wanted alternatives. With this in mind, Tom set about creating the premier independent full-service shop catering to the owners of Japanese and Asian-made vehicles right here in Virginia Beach. In recent years Japanese Auto Masters has evolved to include maintenance and service to Ford, GM & Chrysler vehicles as well. Tom and Cindi are both lifelong residents of Virginia Beach who continue to own and operate the business today. Japanese Auto Masters was built on integrity, trust and quality ~ words that are evident in all we do; from our Service Advisors, Parts Department and Clerical Staff to our highly-skilled ASE Technicians. You will find courteous, helpful people and a warm friendly atmosphere that welcomes you each and every time you visit. Stop by even if it’s just to see our facility and meet our staff. We look forward to serving you soon.

09/26/2013

Their service was great. They don’t do unnecessary work. They tell you what they recommend and what work can wait. Their prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
I use them frequently for automotive repairs. They have done all sorts of repairs.

09/26/2013

Their service was excellent. They seem to be honest and they price their services well. We have used them for about 6 months and have had no issues. They get the work done efficiently and I like working them.

Description of Work
They have done a lot of repairs on my car, as well as general maintenance. We have older cars, one of which is a 2002, so they need repairs and regular maintenance.

09/26/2013

It was excellent service and I had no complaints. I love their integrity. They tell you what is wrong and how much it will be to fix it. They recommend services but are honest about what can wait, so they are not pushing sales. It was easy to make an appointment and we got in quickly. They were honest about the work they did.

Description of Work
We brought a 1974 Land Rover Series 3 over from England and it wouldn't start. They were able to get it working.

09/26/2013

Their service has been great. They are very reliable and honest. They give great feedback and there is no pressure whatsoever. I think they are great people and have been using them for about two years. I also recommend them others.

Description of Work
They do all repairs for our vehicles.

09/26/2013

It was a good experience. I had used them once prior to this and there was a part left off the engine. I took it back to be replaced and it wasn’t a major problem.

Description of Work
They installed an alternator in my car.

Category auto repair

Auto Services, Inspections, Tires, Transmission, Alternators, Mufflers, Radiators & Auto Electrical

Detailing, Collision Repair