Basnight Land & Lawn Landscaping

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2006

3.7

Additional contact names - Jon Lucas, Robert Nye. Additional e-mails - jonl@basnightlandandlawn.com, robertn@basnightlandandlawn.com....

Advanced Engineering Construction

Advanced Engineering Construction

**** WINNER OF 4 ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARDS**** Advanced Engineering Construction is owned and operated by Phillip Carter, a Civil Engineer. Mr. Carter received his Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with an Emphasis in Construction in 1991. Mr. Carter has been working in Construction and Engineering operations since 1983. AEC holds a Virginia Class A Contractor's License. and has been faithfully serving Tidewater residents since 1994 helping customers solve their Structural, Drainage and Crawl Space Moisture Control Problems. Advanced Engineering is committed to providing honest evaluations and inspections for Home owner's, which has earned them the reputation of being Tidewater's Premier Company for "Your Trusted Second Opinion" They take pride in their work, and they insure that the customer is satisfied with their investment into the current and future condition of their property.

03/30/2017

It hasn't. I have not gotten any warm fuzzies from these folks but I'm going by their physical facilty shortly and will not post this review if there is any difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have the contract in Riverwalk. It's so hard to find good lawn service. They do a good job here so thought I would find out if they would take over my townhome lawn. Unfortunately, they are not taking on clients my size but the office staff person was very courteous and deserves an A for professionalism.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/11/2015

Generally all went well. Occasionally I had to point out areas of concern but they always took care of anything I mentioned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All landscaping services.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/19/2015

Felt like my service request was too little for there workload.  Never felt like a valued customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler service repair.  When I requested additional service, and after waiting six weeks for a response, I abandon there service for a better provider.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

10/06/2015

Called to get someone to our house for an estimate on establishing a new lawn and finally after 2+ weeks got an appointment for them to come out. In that time I was able to get several estimates from other lawn care providers and decided to go with Agronomic Lawn Management instead. I know Basnight does excellent work but they just don't seem to care much about new business. I called ALM on a Frid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lawn

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/23/2015

So Basnight did come out, and turned the well back on, and because my irrigation co had come and gone, i asked them to also turn the irrigation controls on. Then there appeared to be a leak near the front sidewalk, and I asked them to look at it, since it WAS Not leaking before they had put in the new zone. The guy told me my heads in the very front of my yard were faulty and needed to be replaced...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They originally installed a new zone in the common area in front of my house paid for by the HOA. The next spring my regular irrigation co came out to start up the system, and couldn't because Basnight had disconnected the well, and they didn't want to fool with it. So I called Basnight to come and turn the well back on. While there, I asked them to start the irrigation system as well. I already had paid my previous co to come out, wasn't their fault Basnight had turned off the well. I was unaware the well had been turned off. AGAIN, I didn't hire this company, The HOA did.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

Landscape design, installation and maintenance, irrigation, lake/pond management, fountains, water features, design and installation of concrete and paver walks & driveways, retaining walls, decks, gazebos, trellis, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, drainage control, mowing, edging, pruning, blowing, debris and trash removal, storm clean-up & snow removal.