A&W Appliance Repair

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2013

4.2

445 Battlefield Blvd N

Chesapeake, VA 23320

Service, Repair, and/or Replacement of All Air Conditioning, Heating, Appliances, and Plumbing.

05/13/2020

STERLING C.

The tech met me there on 1 May 2020. He took the unit apart and could not specify exactly what was wrong. He said he believed it was the thermistor and asked me to order it. I did so and got it on 4 May 2020. I paid him a $60 service call fee at that time with the agreement he would come back to finish the repairs as soon as I got the part in. All I got after that were unanswered phone calls and text messages until he finally answered and said he would be back on 6 May when the part arrived. No show. Kept calling/texting. Finally answered but only gave excuses as to why he couldn't do it each day. Nothing but lame excuses and finally on 12 May he told me he didn't appreciate my criticism of his lack of response and was not coming back. He was just looking for an excuse to not come back. Suspect he was busy cheating someone else for even more money. He also does HVAC work. Warning- Do not use this company as they are liars and are UNRELIABLE . They will likely not finish what they start if they are busy elsewhere. I now have to try to get another appliance tech to come behind this company who left my dryer taken all apart. Worst appliance company ever.

Description of Work
Needed a dryer fixed

07/01/2016

tammy L.

Description of Work
They make house calls timely & work on all large appliances. If repair is too expensive they will tell you & recommend not repairing.

10/27/2014

Sherry K.

My heat pump wasn't blowing heat at all. It was kind of chilly, so I gave Aand W a call. They were prompt and showed up on time. The coils ended up being dirty, which didn't surprise me. He went ahead and cleaned the coils, and then provided a full system check. I was very happy that they were prompt due to the weather starting to get cool and the winter coming up. I was very happy with the overall quality and price of the work. The technician was very courteous and nice.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning repair.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/26/2014

shirley P.

After hiring Aand W for my washing machine repair I called for a and quot;tune-upand quot; for the heating system. They were on time. They did a complete inspection and looked at things no one in the past had. The tech called for me to take a look at something and showed me all the holes in the exchanger. This is carbon monoxide entering my house! This is a Carrier unit and Aand W had it repaired the next day! Very pleased with the service and especially the pricing. Once again they were a Great Experience!

Description of Work
Replace Heat Exchanger on Gas Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/10/2014

shirley P.

The water inlet valve went out on a new model machine. They showed up 15 minutes early, and called to let me know that he would be early. He had the part on hand and was able to fix it right away. He took the machine apart, and put it back together very efficiently. The washing maching is working perfectly, and you can't even tell he was here!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Bert's Well and Pump Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to connect with us today!

2022 Super Service Award

C & G Well Drilling Inc

In 1993, our owner, Charles Menefee, started C & G Well Drilling due to his need of a well, but no one to install it. He contacted his father-in-law, who has an extensive amount of well drilling experience, and they got started. Since its inception, C & G Well Drilling has installed more than 16,000 wells in the Hampton Roads area. We know the area so well that we know exactly how deep we need to go, if the water is good, and what exactly needs to be done. In addition, we also keep maps of every well we have drilled so we know exactly what each neighborhood needs. Providing pump service for residential, commercial and government customers, C & G Well Drilling drills wells in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and throughout the Tidewater area. We are dedicated to offering fast, efficient, and exceptional customer service.

Hats Off Heating & Cooling

Commonwealth Comfort serves Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning needs. We take pride in being honest and offering a fair price. We offer : Service, Repairs, Installation, Preventative Maintenance Programs, Sales, Duct designs, and Free estimates. We also offer service and installation of Water Heaters!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A&W Appliance Repair

How is A&W Appliance Repair overall rated?

A&W Appliance Repair is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What payment options does A&W Appliance Repair provide

A&W Appliance Repair accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does A&W Appliance Repair offer free estimates?

Yes, A&W Appliance Repair offers free project estimates.

Does A&W Appliance Repair offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A&W Appliance Repair does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A&W Appliance Repair offer a senior discount?

No, A&W Appliance Repair does not offer a senior discount.

Does A&W Appliance Repair offer emergency services?

Yes, A&W Appliance Repair offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by A&W Appliance Repair?

No, A&W Appliance Repair does not offer warranties.

What services does A&W Appliance Repair offer?

A&W Appliance Repair offers the following services: Services: AC Unit Repair, Cooktop Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair, Freezer Repair, Garbage Disposer Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Oven Repair, Range Hood Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Stove Repair, Trash Compactor Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Water Filter, Wine Cabinet Repair, Appliance Repair, Admiral Repair, Amana Repair, Asko Repair, Dacor Repair, Electrolux Repair, Frigidaire Repair, GE Repair, Haier Repair, Hotpoint Repair, Kenmore Repair, Whirlpool Repair, LG Repair, Samsung Repair,

Are there any services A&W Appliance Repair does not offer?