A Cut Above The Curb

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2011

3405 W Landing Dr

Chesapeake, VA 23322

A Cut Above The Curb specializes in quality over quantity. With our company you are not a number and if you were you would be number one! We are licensed, insured, professional, affordable & reliable. We want to establish a relationship for life. Please give us a call. A Cut Above The Curb, for ALL of your landscaping, lawn maintenance and tree care needs!!...

08/25/2020

Vanesa W.

They did a beautiful job. Hired them for every week.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

08/22/2019

Jessica S.

Very nice job and easy very quick service!

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

06/11/2019

Christy L.

Robert removed 2 azalea bushes that had poison ivy throughout. Once removed, he raked through the dirt to make sure all roots from bush and poison ivy were removed. He was prompt, professional, kind, and very reasonable.

Description of Work
Bush removal

04/06/2019

Jennifer F.

They were not able to help but did refer me to someone. Were quick to callback and pleasant on the phone

Description of Work
Residential lawn care

03/27/2019

Marie R.

It went great. Rob and some of his team came and fertilized my yard and it already looks so much better.

Description of Work
Turf application

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

03/27/2019

Marie R.

It went pretty smoothly. Robert looked at the natural elements suck as how my yard is set up and added living elements such as plants and other fauna to really make my yard stunning.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service

03/26/2019

Ervin W.

Although I did not have any work completed due to them being located in Chesapeake Robert did set me up with a company that services Hampton. He knew prior to call me he could not do that job but he still took the time to follow-up and ensure I was taken care of. Highly impressed with the customer service I received and will definitely recommend them to my friends that live over there.

Description of Work
Yard grading/leveling

03/08/2019

Durant K.

Quality was excellent and the yard and surroundings always looked crisp and well manicured. This is very important as the church reflects excellence in our community.

Description of Work
Weekly Lawn Care contract for the church property

03/05/2019

Vicky M.

Above all expectations. Job site clean and job done on time and just lovely!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance and landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

03/01/2019

john F.

They were on time and got the job done. I'm so happy with outcome.

Description of Work
Flower bed clean out and bushes planted

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

02/07/2019

Hunter D.

They did a really good job. He's very friendly, personable, easy to talk to and to work with.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping service.

02/06/2019

Marie R.

It went pretty well. I was happy with how fast they got the job done and how beautiful my yard looks now

Description of Work
I needed a garden put in and my yard revamped

Category lawn service, mulch

02/04/2019

Johnnie S.

Robert and his team are great! I had a house for sale and needed the lawn to stay "maintained" while it set vacant. Not only did he personally relay to me each time the lawn was finished, he posted pictures to show me the finished outcome whenever I requested it. I never had to worry about anything, and know I can trust him to do a terrific job every time. His rates are very reasonable, and was able to assure he was paid promptly each month through Paypal. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, as he definitely can be trusted. Since I only needed my yard maintained, I only had a couple other varied requests, one that involved brush and debris removal and one to trim away overgrown vegetation along the fence and flower beds. Both requests were promptly taken care of and photos provided to show the finished work.

Description of Work
Lawn Care Services

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

02/04/2019

Kim C.

The team was punctual, and polite. They cleaned up after themselves and everything looked professional! My neighbors are always asking, “who takes care of your landscaping”. I am glad to refer them to A Cut Above the Curb!

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

02/01/2019

James B.

It was great, they did an excellent.

Description of Work
Some lawn service and landscaping.

02/01/2019

Adam T.

Robert and the team at A Cut Above The Curb were very professional and respectful. They got the job done on time and they were very well organized. I look forward to using there services again for my back yard this upcoming spring or summer I am going to recommend them to all my coworkers and friends who need landscaping done.. Thank you Robert and your crew as well. I am extremely happy.

Description of Work
I needed a few flower beds built in my yard to make my lawn nice

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, hardscaping

01/31/2019

Ron E.

They did a great job at a very reasonable price. I was very happy and will use again in the future

Description of Work
Yard clean-up including the roof and gutters

Category lawn service, leaf removal, roof cleaning

01/31/2019

margaret G.

Robert and his team are professional, conscientious and great at what they do. We have been really pleased with their services so far. They did a landscaping project for us starting in September, and we signed a contract for maintenance yard service in November 2018. Looking forward to seeing what the spring will bring!

Description of Work
Landscaping and yard maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch

11/20/2018

Ron E.

Work was completed in a timely manner. Yard looked great. I was super happy to have the threes trimmed back.

Description of Work
Raked leaves and cuts grass, trimmed bushes, and trees. Cut down a couple trees and removed debris

11/12/2018

Bethany M.

The work was great, big job and was done in just one day, they were very thorough, Robert came and he provided a great service and put in wonderful plants and trees and when we needed some additional services he got into the work with no additional charges to replace a tree that didn't survived.

Description of Work
Full Landscaping service on the front yard of the house

11/05/2018

Paul B.

Whenever I needed them, they came promptly to assist.

Description of Work
I trusted them for them for around 7 years. They did a landscaping maintenance for us.

ann P.

They do awesome work for us. My point of contact is Robert. He is always on time, professional and does a great job. When I text, he always responds quickly.

Description of Work
They do basic lawn maintenance for me on bi-weekly basic.

Category landscaping, lawn service

STEVEN H.

He has great prices. He is dependable. He is very trustworthy.

Description of Work
We had them do a paver install. He kept up on my landscaping and helped change out some landscaping rocks. We had ½ an acre of land that he maintained, before we moved.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Jack M.

It was great, he's a good guy and I would definitely recommend them

Description of Work
Maintained our lawn and installed a rock garden

Cheryl T.

They were always on time. They always did a phenomenal job and were very meticulous. They never threw any trash on the property. I really did have the best lawn on the block; and other neighbors of mine used them because of the great work they did for us! They were great about sharing with me the best time to water my yard and how to maintain it. They always had a crew out and I never had to worry about my lawn, ever. They also had great pricing for the services that they provided

Description of Work
I used them for 8 years, before we retired and moved away. They did work in my front, back and side yard. They did basically lawn maintenance. They have also trimmed trees and did landscaping too.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

SHINE Window & Home Exterior Cleaning Services

At SHINE cleaning is our business. It's what we do (and we do a lot of it) and we're really good at it. So why spend the time you could use playing golf, gardening or even just reading a good book doing something as mundane as cleaning? Let us give you the freedom to pursue your dreams. DBA- Shine Window & Home-Exterior Cleaning Services. We are a 2nd generation, family owned, non franchise company.

Sure Shot Pressure Washing

Sure Shot Pressure Washing is a dynamic power washing company that services communities throughout the greater Washington, DC area, Maryland, and Northern, VA. Sure Shot was founded on a vision to create and implement superior pressure washing services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Lawn Maintenance, Turf Programs, Pruning, Tree Removal, Mulching, Drainage, Retaining Walls, Water Features, Ponds, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation, Stone Work, Custom Fire Pits.