7 Services Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2009

Our motto is "It's your money. Don't waste it." At 7 Services, Inc. we make sure that our customers get the most out of what they spend from their pocket. With years of experience we cater to all your air conditioning and heating needs. We service and repair our residential customers with excellence. We do sales, service and installation and make sure our customers feel good at home. We also provide Free estimates on new installations. The most important thing is the quality and attention to detail that we provide. With 7 Services, Inc., you can expect value and comfort....

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

Plumbing problems don’t wait for a convenient time to arise – why would we wait to provide quality services? Our expert plumbers in Virginia Beach are ready to help you! As a locally owned and operated business, we have deep roots within the community. Many of our customers are our neighbors, friends, and family, which is why we provide exceptional customer service and exceed expectations. We have a robust team of different experience levels, from apprentice to journeyman, to master license, we can handle any of your plumbing needs. In addition, we specialize in pipe cleaning, assessment, and rehabilitation and replacement. Worried about the state of your plumbing system? Or, having repeat backed up drain issues? Call us today for a plumbing assessment.

ben@hybridairusa.com HYBRID AIR, INC. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 2008. Located in Virginia Beach, VA, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Tide Water Virginia. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.

02/24/2018

We've used 7 Services for several years now and they've always gone above and beyond whenever they've had to come out to the house. We received same-day service on AC repair and William, the technician, took the time to thoroughly explain the problem and not just fix it and leave. We especially appreciate the additional bracket he installed on the wiring to make it more difficult for the dog to di...

Description of Work
AC Condenser wire repair

07/24/2016

I lost my A/C on a weekend that my in-laws where coming for a visit. He came within 1.5 hours of the call and the tech was very courteous and had my system trouble shot down to a Capacitor within the first 5 min. He changed it out and was on his way. For coming out on a weekend and getting everything running I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
A/C was not working

12/23/2015

I use 7 Services exclusively for my HVAC needs. They are always good to give me what repair is needed vice full replacement. Bottom line - I trust them.

Description of Work
Unclogged chiller unit drain line.

09/11/2015

Excellent! They were quick to respond to my inquiry, and even quicker getting out to my house and making the required repair once I set up the appointment. They were nice and courteous and completed the project in no time. My AC had been down for 6 days due to issues with other providers, and 7 Services fixed the problem within a few hours of my call. My only mistake is that I did not call them fi...

Description of Work
Replaced a blower motor in my AC unit.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/04/2015

I honestly don't remember what this provider did or if I used them. Sorry. Why isn't there an N/A selection for Overall?

Description of Work
I don't remember. It was over three years ago at another house. I keep getting a reminder to write a review.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & AC Installation & Repair - Gas Furnaces, Duct Free Split Systems, Fan Coils, Air Conditioners, Packaged Hybrid Heat, Packaged Heat Pumps, Home Generators, Air Cleaners, Controls & Thermostats, Geothermal Heat Pumps, & UV Lamps.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available