ENOW Moving Company

With Angi since November 2014

1.8

1307 Nunley st

Charlottesville, VA 22903

The Most Outstanding of Local Moving Companies ENOW moving company will exceed your expectations as your local moving company. We are veteran owned and operated. From local moving services to unparalleled customer service and appreciation, we have it all. Our skilled professionals, equipment standards and highly-trained movers and drivers are ready to handle any local moving need you have. We provide all of our outstanding services at affordable rates for your local move. Our many options for local moving services help to keep you in control while saving you money....

07/07/2015

Seth K.

Description of Work
1) They don't have follow up. Getting someone to take care of outstanding issues (damage) is near impossible. |2)They didn't pack well and as a result 3 tiffany lampshades were crushed. |3)They didn't deliver as promised. They had too many packers which caused confusion and waste. They didn't have enough packing materials when they arrived which wasted time. They didn't have a crew waiting to help unload which was promised (so the unloading was finished in the wee hours of the morning and I helped them unload.) |4)They don't communicate well. I told the owner if there was a problem at my apartment gate to please call me. Instead he sent me an email which I couldn't receive because my internet had been terminated for the move. As a result, the packers sat outside the gate for probably an hour until someone realized they had to call me. | |I've waited to post this terrible review with the hope that they would resolve the problems. All I am asking for is the replacement of the lampshades (the other damage was not as significant so I didn't bother.)All I am getting is a run-around and a lack of follow up. | |They are nice people, but my experience with them as movers was terrible.

Category delivery service

05/03/2015

Anthony B.

I am writing to convey how disappointed I am with ENOW's business practices. My husband and I had a move arranged and had it confirmed via email for Friday afternoon. No one showed up, and when my husband finally called to inquire as to why no one had come yet, he was told "there as some confusion" and we were in the "book" for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?????? No one arranges a move and doesn't have a day selected. I had spoken with someone after my original inquiry, and made specific arrangements for Friday. I can only assume utter incompetence on someone's part for not having the booking arranged correctly. I called Friday afternoon and was told ENOW would "make things right" because the mistake had been the company's. I had missed a day of work, arranged a babysitter, went to work that night without sleeping so that the move could be completed by Friday evening. The move was then arranged for Saturday. I called in the morning and left a message asking a supervisor to call me regarding the error. My husband had to call to ask for some sort of service recovery because no one on the company's part was making any sort of gesture to remedy the situation. Finally he spoke with a supervisor who offered to "knock the tax off the total bill". What sort of reparation is that? The supervisor then said he would call the owner and ask if anything else could be done. We were then told that's all that would be offered. This company made our move delayed and caused undue stress due to the company's lack of professionalism and all that is offered is a sum total of about $30? My husband cancelled our move with ENOW due to our complete lack of trust in this company's integrity. I had picked this company not for the pricing but because the reviews were positive. For anyone looking to hire this company for your move, BE VERY WARY, and STAY AWAY!!!. They do not care if they cost you time and money.

Description of Work
We chose to cancel our move with this company because their business practices were questionable.

Category delivery service

Dave The Mover LLC

**Call us today for your FREE estimate!** With over 30 years of experience, Dave will take care of your belongings like they were his own. Moving your family or business, whether across town or across the country, can be an almost overwhelming undertaking. With utilities transfers and hookups, arranging for your mail to be forwarded, taking inventory of your belongings and the seemingly endless list of other details it can be a stressful time for all involved. The last thing you want to think about is whether you made the right choice in moving companies. With Dave the Mover professional movers, serving Culpeper, Loudoun, Fauquier, Prince William and Fredericksburg, you can breathe a little easier knowing that we will treat your belongings with the same care we would treat our own. When you hire us to perform your move you're inviting us into your home or place of business and entrusting us with your most valued possessions. That's a responsibility we take seriously so all of our moving specialists have undergone complete and thorough background checks and drug testing. You'll find that we hold all of our personnel to the highest standards of professionalism in the industry.

Eastside Landscaping and Property Maintenance, LLC

We are a landscaping company providing a wide range of property maintenance services

Worth Moving

Worth Moving is a family owned full service moving company that offers a wide verity of moving services. We offer local, long-distance, and office moving. We offer POD and Uhaul loading. Piano moving is our specialty. In addition to moving, packing and crating services are available.

Delivery Service

The ENOW Advantage provides you with the best moving services at economical rates. These inclusive household moving services are designed to accommodate your needs while remaining within your budget.

Please call if you have any questions.