David W Marshall CPA PLLC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2006

2.8

My certified public accounting practice is conveniently located in the Pantops area of Charlottesville, VA. I am dedicated to providing clients with professional, personalized services and guidance related to their business and financial goals. I have been providing accounting services to Charlottesville area residents since 1986. I am a member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Virginia Society of CPA's. Services I provide include Accounting, Consulting, Tax Planning, Tax Preparation, Payroll and Bookkeeping for Individuals, Businesses (including Pension & Profit Sharing Plans), Estates & Trusts and Non Profit Organizations....

Sentry Exteriors

Sentry Exteriors

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

07/08/2008

On a couple days, only one man was working. The shingles in many areas weren't installed properly. The work around the chimney was incomplete and two years later the leak that started the job reappeared. There was no supervisor on the job even though we were told there would be. And it took two years to get the problems fixed. The gutters in the front of the house had to be repitched; wound up wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

08/30/2007

I thought that they were quite exceptional considering the fact that they were able to work through a huge thunderstorm. They cleaned up well after themselves and there was nothing that I did not like. This was not the first time that I have used this company; I have been using them for about 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired 500 square feet of my 2,000 square foot roof.

CATEGORY roofing

08/18/2006

Dave Marshall Inc was here quick. He got the work done fast. I was pretty satisfied with the work. They cleaned up after themselves pretty good. They were always on time. They gave us an estimate and they were right on. They were very nice people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave Marshall Inc was contracted to install siding on our home. They did a great job.

CATEGORY siding

08/07/2006

Dave Marshall had some follow up work to do on our roof and were not responsive to us. I am not too happy with this company. I Not too happy at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave Marshall replaced all of our roofing on our house.

CATEGORY roofing

07/28/2006

I thought that we had to make too many phone calls to get Dave Marshall to come out. Some of the workers seemed not to be interested in working for us. I am not real happy with them and would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave Marshall installed new siding on our home. They did not do a great job.

CATEGORY siding