Danny's Quality Upholstery

Upholstering - Boat & Auto
Billiard Table Repair
Antiques
Auto Accessories

Family owned and operated. We offer free local pick-up and delivery. Please check us out at WWW.DANNYSQUALITYUPHOLSTERY.COM or find us on Facebook and Instagram....

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

06/28/2018

Such complete professionals! The patterns in the two chairs were matched perfectly, work was done quickly even though they were In the middle of moving locations, and the price was fair for the quality of the workmanship. We will use them again and have no hesitancy referring others to Danny’s.

Description of Work
Two office chairs reupholstered.

Category upholstery

Thanks so much for the review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/14/2016

Description of Work
upholstered a couch and rocker. Came out beautifully.

01/19/2016

Description of Work
Wonderful, wonderful. My sofa was picked up around 7:30 a.m. and returned by 2:30 p.m. - the same day! How great was that?

Category upholstery

Thanks so much. We really appreciate the review and are glad we could help.

04/30/2015

Description of Work
They covered a chair for me. It came out beautiful and the design was lined up perfectly exactly as I asked them. I bought the material.

Category upholstery

Thanks so much for the kind words and letting us help you with your upholstery needs.

01/01/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Danny's Quality Upholstery. I already had the fabric and I emailed Danny to inquire about his pricing. He emailed back immediately. I had several questions which he answered quickly. i was concerned about spending so much money without physically seeing his work. He sent me some links to photos of his work and suggested I call some of the furniture stores arou...

Description of Work
Reupolstered a three cushioned couch with english roll arms.

Category upholstery

THANKS [removed member name], we enjoyed working with you.

Furniture, autos, boats, motorcycles, fabric, convertible top sepcialist on hand at ALL TIMES!