Commonwealth Contractors, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

109 Junction Lane

Charlottesville, VA 22902

We are temporarily closed.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

OPENING SOON!! AVAILABILITY FOR OUR GRAND OPENING 2021 SPRING WORK LOG As a leading local renovation partner, we service both interior and exterior projects spanning from kitchen and bathroom renovations to roof replacements. We are a turn-key renovation solution, covering every detail from local permitting to design consulting to put your mind at ease. In addition to our experienced team, we partner with renowned regional suppliers to offer a wide range of premium material selections with trusted manufacturer warranties. We pride ourselves with transparent communication throughout the entire process, allowing peace of mind while we bring your dream renovation to life. Whether you are conducting research or ready break ground, Commonwealth Contractors is with you every step of the way. With careful planning and flawless execution our work speaks for itself. We look forward to hearing from you!...

roofing (6)home remodeling (5)siding companies (5)flooring (4)window replacement (2)plumbers (2)hardwood floors (2)decks & porches (2)tile installation (6)patio enclosures (1)

06/10/2021

We hired Luke and his crew to pull out some old hardwood, tile and laminate floors and replace them with new hardwood. Except it wasn't that simple. The upshot . . . Luke's team was very communicative, honest and upfront with us about everything, dealt with a crazy situation in a way that made things far smoother for us, and did very high quality work. With them you are getting a company that care...

Description of Work
Flooring (and support beams)

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Review for Commonwealth Contractors, LLC - 109 Junction Lane, Charlottesville, VA - 39364357

05/26/2021

Commonwealth contracting promptly responded to my inquiry and I was able to get my roof fixed within a couple of weeks. Luke was very responsive to my concerns. I would definitely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
I had some minor roof damage that I needed fixed, but I ended up just replacing my whole roof because the price was great

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

05/26/2021

We hired Commonwealth Contractors to remodel 2 bathrooms in our house. We had marble tiled floors, new toilets and vanities in both bathrooms. The master shower carried the floor tile up the wall and turned out gorgeous. In the hallway bathroom, Luke and team installed shiplap walls and a new tub for a contemporary farmhouse look. The team was efficient and friendly. They listened to my ideas and ...

Description of Work
2 Bathrooms Remodeled

Category ceramic tile,decks,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Review for Commonwealth Contractors, LLC - 109 Junction Lane, Charlottesville, VA - 39345993

05/22/2021

Exceeded my expectations, very knowledgeable, professional, Mike was meticulous in seeing that things were done correctly and to my specifications and satisfaction. I was grateful for suggestions offered and went with many of them. Having 100 percent confidence in their work, reliability and outcome, I would recommend and use them again in a heartbeat. Actually will be using them for my hall bathr...

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation and wood look floating floor laid in kitchen

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

04/28/2021

We were moving and needed a quote to get some siding work done fast after the inspection came back. While we ended up crediting the buyer instead of moving forward with the installation, Luke made time to get us a quote in a extremely short turnaround that helped us make some decisions at no cost. He even gave us a recommendation on some great movers!

Description of Work
Siding Quote

Category ceramic tile,siding

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

03/11/2021

They were amazing. Took the time to do an amazing design setup. I am absolutely pleased with the design we came up with. Definitely looking for to working with them in the future. Thank you to Luck, Dylan, and the team.

Description of Work
Design on addition

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/07/2021

Lucas and Dillon were enthusiastic, responsive, knowledgeable, and creative throughout this whole process. We approached them with a file of basic drawings from a CAD program our son had used during his engineering program at VMI. Luke and Dillon were open to helping us take the basic layout and creating a portfolio of 3D renderings, and all other necessary blueprints and files for submission to a...

Description of Work
Create a set of house plans for submission to a structural engineer review and approval.

Category decks,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/27/2021

It was great. It's great company, great guy, and great personality fun person to talk to.

Description of Work
They fixed my shower

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

02/18/2021

Commonwealth Contractors, LLC is assisting me in starting up a large home addition, as well as some other work that I am looking to have done on my house. We are working close together to get through a short punchlist that I have put together. They have been a great help so far with everything. They are very professional and always willing to help with any questions that I have.

Description of Work
Home Addition

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

We look forward to the final design of your home addition. Thank you for your review on our new page.

02/18/2021

Luke and his team were incredibly helpful through the entire process. Their communication was excellent and their work was exceptional. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
floor bath

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling