360 Painting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2013

360 Painting is an interior and exterior painting company that provides service to Residential and Commercial customers throughout Northern Virginia....

Rudys Remodeling

With over 5 years of professional remodeling experience, here to offer you remodeling services and general construction.

Concreate, Inc.

Concreate, Inc. delivers concrete polishing and custom staining for both commercial and residential projects primarily in Virginia and Maryland (but also up and down the East Coast). We work hand in hand with with designers, architects, project managers, general contractors, tradesmen, and home owners alike from start to finish. We welcome the opportunity to serve your polished concrete needs in every way possible.

Lovell Home Improvements

Offers by Lovell Home Improvements  on Angi

04/04/2013

Arrived on time and worked steadily to paint house. Clean up was perfect. Very proffessional and they do superior work. We were so happy with the work they did on our interior that we called them back to freshen up our exterior as well. Great experience.

Description of Work
Painted Exterior & replaced some rotten wood trim Painted Living Room and Office

Category house painters,interior painters

04/04/2013

From the beginning of the estimate I knew I was going to like working with this company. Kevin was our representative. He was punctual and courteous and even made conversation with my small kids. I wasn't sure about which colors to chose and his advice about finishes really helped me out. The work was done in good time and I really felt at ease with the entire crew. I would definitely use them aga...

Description of Work
Interior condo paint job and minor wall repairs.

Category interior painters

Painting - Exterior Painting - Interior Deck Maintenance Drywall Epoxy Flooring Gutter Repair & Replacement Handymen Pressure Washing Wallpaper Removal Wallpapering

Check, PayPal