360 Painting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2013

360 Painting is an interior and exterior painting company that provides service to Residential and Commercial customers throughout Northern Virginia....

Golden Rule Pressure Washing

Quality Pressure Washing including but not limited to Residential, Commercial, Industrial including Churches, Dumpster Pads and More. Licensed and Insured. Google 5* Rated Company. Pet & Plant Friendly Professional Cleaners.

LH Homeworx Services, LLC

Pressure washing: family owned and operated. Luke has over 17 years experience pressure washing everything from vinyl, concrete, wood, brick, metal and more.

Poseidon powerwashing LLC

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! Also available for gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, window cleaning, leaf removal, and deck maintenance. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/04/2013

From the beginning of the estimate I knew I was going to like working with this company. Kevin was our representative. He was punctual and courteous and even made conversation with my small kids. I wasn't sure about which colors to chose and his advice about finishes really helped me out. The work was done in good time and I really felt at ease with the entire crew. I would definitely use them aga...

Description of Work
Interior condo paint job and minor wall repairs.

Category interior painters

04/04/2013

Arrived on time and worked steadily to paint house. Clean up was perfect. Very proffessional and they do superior work. We were so happy with the work they did on our interior that we called them back to freshen up our exterior as well. Great experience.

Description of Work
Painted Exterior & replaced some rotten wood trim Painted Living Room and Office

Category house painters,interior painters

Painting - Exterior Painting - Interior Deck Maintenance Drywall Epoxy Flooring Gutter Repair & Replacement Handymen Pressure Washing Wallpaper Removal Wallpapering

Check, PayPal