The Cleaning Authority - Chantilly

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2014

4431 Brookfield Corporate Dr Ste E

Chantilly, VA 20151

General house cleaning services, biweekly, tri-weekly, monthly rotations, we currently have over 800 customers and 40+ employees, we take all major credit cards,...

house cleaning (82)blind cleaning (30)carpet cleaning (21)floor cleaning (9)vacuum cleaner (2)

09/20/2020

Kayla W.

Carmen & Eglis do a great job when they come every other week! They are masked now that the pandemic has hit, and I'm confident in the safety measures taken. The products used smell good and aren't overpowering. I appreciate the rotation of emphasis areas by visit. Highly recommend for anyone seeking consistency, efficiency, and thorough cleaning.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly whole-house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

06/30/2020

Jann S.

We are highly satisfied with The Cleaning Authority. They have responded during the recent pandemic by training the team, establishing safety precautions and implementing appropriate CDC guidelines. As a family that must now telecommute, The Cleaning Authority Team #16 efforts to provide us with a clean home under the safest possible circumstances is very much appreciated. We highly recommend the Cleaning Authority for regular home cleaning service.

Description of Work
Regular Home Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,vacuum cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/25/2020

Chris K.

Great! The girls (Team #9 Ana and Mayra) are wonderful. They are careful with your things (walls, appliances, floors, knick-knacks) our previous cleaning person was not. They were extra cautious during the quarantine and took extra steps to clean everything touchable on their way out of the house. Would recommend The Cleaning Authority.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

06/17/2020

Kathleen E.

I've been using The Cleaning Authority for 7 years and have generally been pleased with the friendliness, professionalism and hard work done by the ladies on Team #20 - Rosalia and Cristina. They are a delight to have in the house and do a thorough and complete cleaning job every time they come.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,vacuum cleaners

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/12/2020

Deborah H.

Perfectly, I have used them for over 10 years. I was originally wary of a service as I previously had only individual housekeepers, but I love them. They do everything; clean, vacuum, change sheets, do wood floors, tile floors, all appliance, floor boards and a million other things, too many to specify. Their workers are so nice and thorough. I can't say how much I value them.

Description of Work
Cleaning a 5 bedroom house

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/12/2020

Jeanne L.

Team #16 (Marta, Luz and Hilda) do a great job. I am never disappointed with the quality of their work. They are always smiling, happy and very nice. When they leave the whole house sparkles. I look forward to their visit.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/11/2020

Reba H.

TCA cleans my house every two weeks and does an excellent job. They came out with their COV-19 polices and enhanced cleaning procedures immediately when the pandemic hit. I like their set-up of having 4 special areas that take turns getting extra cleaning each time. team eight with Nancy and her helper(s) do an outstanding job. I have a 3 bedroom; 2 bath condo.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

06/11/2020

Stacey S.

From the first interaction of our estimate by none other than the owner himself, to scheduling and ultimately cleaning, things have been great! We have the same Team of Yanira and Ericelda every 2 weeks and they do a great job! My daughter loves going down to say good bye to them before school. They are prompt, efficient and i can't believe I waited so long to have this service done. You can't go wrong with them.

Description of Work
We hired the Cleaning Authority to do a bi-weekly house cleaning for our townhouse.

Tina G.

Very, well happy with Sonia and team they are trustworthy and responsible.

Description of Work
Cleaning House

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Austin M.

I love these guys! Responsive, great work, extra special attention during Covid-19 to be safe. My home always looks great

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

RICK W.

Every month I get the best service cleaning areas in my house. They are always carefully serviced. My interior is sanitized down and cleaned which is important to me. I’m going to always use this service.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Joy P.

Very well, particularly during the Covid-19 pandemic. Very professional, PPE was worn and clearly much research went into the cleaning products used as they had been changed/upgraded. They also have been particularly flexible since I am now working from home.

Description of Work
The house cleaned

Connie S.

Nancy and Allison Escobar are the cleaning team responsible for our home in northern Virginia. They bring their own equipment to clean the living room, dining room, foyer, family room, kitchen, and breakfast room, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. They are prompt, thorough and do an excellent job. We spent a good amount of time away from home. The written report they leave are a valuable tool in monitoring what is being done- never been disappointed. It is so pleasant to come home to a freshly cleaned house. Everything dusted, vacuumed and put in order. While they clean the entire house, they also rotate various of emphasis to ensure that special attention is made to specific areas like the kitchen, baseboard or bathrooms in a regular basis. We have been very pleased with the service provided by the cleaning team from The Cleaning Authority. The management team have also been responsive on our phone calls or email messages. Have been responded to promptly making any requested schedule changes or answering any questions quickly and efficiently. Above all, We trust the cleaning teams and never had an issue with negligence of any type. I would highly recommend the Cleaning Authority.

Description of Work
I use them every month for past 6 years for cleaning.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Charlotte M.

Cleaning Authority has been cleaning our home for many years and couldn't be more satisfied!! The following reasons are why: very professional and accommodating, we were assigned a Team, making expectations easier, rooms & tasks are rotated and given more attention plus an email letting me know. Team 9 (Ana, Mayra, Yanet, Alba) do a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Monica M.

I have been using TCA to clean my home on a bi-weekly basis for the past 3 years. I've been extremely pleased with this service. Team #8 Nancy and Allison are MY team. They are professional, pleasant, thorough and pay attention to detail. I also appreciate the extra safety precautions TCA is taking during the Covid-19 pandemic. I highly recommend this company for their value and service.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly home cleaning

Craig L.

cleans about a 3,500sq ft living area including 3 baths a half bath and 3 bedroom, and 8 other rooms. We have been with The Cleaning Authority (TCA) for well over 10 years. Prior to hiring Ron and his team we had used several competitors and since using the TCA we have never even considered switching.

Description of Work
Routine house cleaning every 2 weeks

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Scott H.

The Cleaning Authority always does a fantastic job.The crew always is very thorough in cleaning the house and they leave a nice checklist to show what was done on that visit.They are very reasonable for what they do and have even changed the way they clean by disinfecting the house on top of the other work.I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have there home cleaned

Description of Work
Home cleaning

jane z M.

It went very well. Ladies on time; very professional, but cordial; wear masks right now; hit high maintenance spots w/extra effort; always clean/sanitize bathrms well (very important to me); vacuum thoroughly; observe/remove any dust/cobwebs on walls, lamps, furniture; clean kitchen well; clean bar eating area well (my husband's important area), mop w/disinfectant. ALSO, very important w/any cleaning service: I can leave & know that there is TOTAL HONESTY w/these ladies: NEVER any pilforing or theft in the years of our contract w/the Cleaning Authority. Ladies' names recently: in Apr: Rosa & Jenis; in May: can't find receipt but CARMEN was 1 of 3; she has been here many times during our contract w/CAuth & we are very fond of each other, exchanging info & pics of our families. ANother + w/CAuth is even though many contracts, the company is willing to accommodate occasional chgs of schedule when we are traveling. Finally, I am paying less monthly for similar service than I had paid for years to another agency. With all those +++'s, I can honestly recommend the Cleaning Authority of No VA.

Description of Work
A general monthly (every 4 wks) house cleaning inside. 2 stories/walk out bsmnt; 3fu bths;5 bdrms, lv/dn, kit, & famrm.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Priya R.

I am very happy with the Cleaning Authority. I appreciate their professionalism and punctuality. I have been using cleaning authority for almost 5 years now. Rosa is one of the cleaner who has been coming since I started the service. She is a wonderful person and I know I can rely on and trust her.

Description of Work
Regular cleaning

Angie T.

My house never looks better than when The Cleaning Authority is finished! I’m pretty picky about cleaning and they nailed it from the start. They literally scrub with toothbrushes! The Team is always friendly and attentive. I’ve used them all through COVID-19 and they’re masked, remain social distance, and sanitize literally as they’re walking out—never had a worry. Definitely highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

06/08/2020

They do a great job. Have used this company for several years and they always do a great job! Reliable, on time, and job is done well!

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Alex M.

Every time the cleaning is wonderful. Team #20 and others have all done great. Being high risk for COVID-19 and in the past after having surgeries it has been a blessing to know my home is safe and clean.

Description of Work
House cleaning service for whole house.

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Carla D.

Excellent. We are assigned Team 6 and don't always have the same 2 people, but usually 1 has been here before and can show the other person around. They have done a great job, and we know ahead of time what the cleaning focus will be in the reminder message they send.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2020