Sweep Clean

Founded 1989 •

Owner operator Wayne Cook has 30 years experience providing excellent carpet cleaning and repair/stretching, oriental rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning for homeowners....

Oxi Fresh of Metro DC

Oxi Fresh of Metro DC

Oxi Fresh is a revolutionary carpet cleaning system that is committed to being green and environmentally friendly. Our carpet cleaning technology creates a powerful oxygenated cleaning system that breaks down stains so that they can be effectively removed from the carpet pile. Plus, the system is safe for children and pets, leaves no sticky residue, and has a fast one hour dry time!

Offers by Oxi Fresh of Metro DC on Angi

10/20/2020

Wayne was able to stretch and clean our carpets the same day we contacted him. He worked quickly and the carpets look great. We were impressed with the stains he was able to get out of the carpets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and stretching.

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/25/2020

Sweep Clean did a great job! I did have to ask him to check out my main filter before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned out my air ducts.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

05/18/2019

After speaking with Wayne, the owner, we agreed by phone on a price and he arrived to clean the rugs in our home very promptly. He took our rugs for cleaning that day and returned them both within 3 days. When he returned the rugs, we asked him to clean our sofa bed and he did a wonderful job. I recommend him in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 wool, oriental rugs and clean upholstery on large white sofa bed.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/11/2019

Outstanding. Wayne arrived as promised and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Repair

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/06/2019

Wayne was the person who came, gave me a quote, and did the work. I really liked him and he did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to stretch out some carpets that were starting wave due to the walls, and they steam cleaned the carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning/stretching/repairs, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Carpet Sales or Installation, Upholstery Repairs or Replacements