Spring-Green Lawn Care

VA
Virginia: Pest Control

25284 Pleasant Valley Rd. #138

Chantilly, VA 20152

Spring-Green Lawn Care delivers both traditional and organic lawn and tree care services centered on the beautification of local neighborhoods and communities with both residential and commercial customers. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professional, we take our commitment to our community seriously. That includes offering you the highest quality service performed in an environmentally responsible manner by trained and licensed technicians....

lawn treatment (86)lawn care (21)pest control (4)

02/26/2018

salvatore P.

I hired them for the season covering 7 applications. They came out as promised...the tech was respectful and very polite and listened to me. The lady at the sales office was professional, it seems like a well-run company.

Description of Work
fertilizing my lawn

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

02/07/2018

Stephen T.

Not started yet. The response and handling of the contracct was supeerb. and right to the dot. Very courteous AND DOWN TO THE WEXCRIIATING DETAILS. iMPRESSE!

Description of Work
2018 Prefeered Ferilization and aeration/seeing progrm

Category lawn treatment

Welcome to the family! We look forward to helping you achieve a lawn you can be proud of that will leave your neighbors "green" with envy.

07/31/2017

James N.

All work was satisfactory. One time it was noted the lawn might have a disease problem, without recommending a treatment. I would prefer that identified problems be accompanied with a recommended treatment.

Description of Work
Periodic lawn treatment throughout the year for several years. Work is always done on schedule and professionally.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

We appreciate your A rating and value your feedback, thank you for your continued business and please feel free to contact me directly anytime you have any questions or concerns. Charlie Marshall, 703-815-3700.

06/08/2017

Sheila D.

I was very impressed with the gentleman that came out. The time he spent, the way he answered my questions. The assessment of my lawn so I have hired them. They were promptly responsive when I called them and they came out right away to give me an estimate. And their pricing was very competitive, it was good. I don’t have any recommendation on what they can do to improve because they are pretty good.

Description of Work
They are going to do my quarterly lawn maintenance. They did the first treatment which was fertilization and weed control.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Thank you for your review and for allowing us the opportunity to help with your lawn care needs, we value your feedback and thank you for your business.

04/06/2017

Philip S.

Since buying our home two years ago, we have contracted with Spring-Green to provide annual care to our large lawn. I can't say enough about Spring-Green's knowledge, responsiveness, and care. Each service is provided with a note left on our door, detailing exactly what was done and any suggestions or needs for the yard. Any needed re-sprays for weeds are included at no extra charge. All it takes is a simple e-mail or phone call to Spring-Green. Along those lines, Debbie has been fantastic in communicating services, answering questions, and relaying lawn knowledge. I can count on Debbie to return e-mails very quickly and with loads of useful information, and she is able to schedule any needed services quickly. To top it off, Spring-Green charges less than most of the larger lawn care companies, and I feel the service is better and more personable. Our lawn is green and happy, and I am confident it will remain so with Spring-Green's help.

Description of Work
Annual lawn care contract Aeration and overseeding

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share the positive experience you have enjoyed with Spring-Green. We are committed to providing the best customer service experience in the industry and our dedicated professionals such as Debbie are helping us to consistently meet or exceed our clients expectations.

03/13/2017

Mark W.

I have been using Spring Green on an annual contract for many years, and will continue to renew my contract because I receive consistently excellent, professional service. My lawn is the nicest in the neighborhood and several neighbors and family members in the area have signed on. The owner, Charlie, responds personally if any issues arise and his office manager, Debbie, is knowledgeable and very friendly. Price of service is at or below competitors' prices and their quality of work is far better.

Description of Work
Annual lawn maintenance including fertilization, weed control, aerification, spot seeding as needed.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

Thank you for your kind words and continued business, we pride ourselves on quality results at an affordable price and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other Angie's List members.

11/08/2016

Irene D.

Told the gal that I wanted to speak w/the owner, as supposedly he made things happen and had a fine reputation, etc. She stated she WAS the owner's wife, and that he would have no time to talk w/me about my concerns, etc.! She was very rude, and I basically told her that she isn't do Charlie any favors....she is hurting his business by her poor attitude, etc. She was very indignant and obnoxious! Unbelievable that such a person is in a customer contact role!

Description of Work
I called to have someone come out to our property and advise us as to what we need to have done to improve our lawn, shrubs, trees care and maintenance and wanted to contract with a reliable, quality, customer-service oriented company. I was told that no one comes out to the property, they will do it all via phone! Basically the same type of company as TruGreen, absolutely NO TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Work Completed On 09/22/2016

As our 76 A reviews indicate our customer service is judged to be excellent and we deal with both our clients and prospects in a courteous and professional manor. This review is suspect at best and comes from someone who lives in an area we don't even service. It is a sad reality that in the service business we occasionally have to deal with insolent callers and we do our best to deal with them appropriately.

10/11/2016

Richard D.

We don't even know they are there, we come back and there is a flag in our yard. I have been using them for about a year.

Description of Work
They put down chemicals and Fertilization.

Work Completed On 09/11/2016

10/11/2016

Richard D.

Care-free service, we signed a one year contract.

Description of Work
Fertilization

Work Completed On 10/11/2015

08/08/2016

Bradley K.

This is the second year we’ve used Spring Green and the lawn looks pretty good. I noticed some weeds gaining ground in the yard and when I got a company customer satisfaction survey email I mentioned the weeds. (Note I would never post a complaint on a semi-public website (i.e. Angie’s List) without giving the company a chance to remedy the issue.) I received a call the very next day from the owner (Charlie) stating he was sorry about the weeds and would be sending someone out within a week to spray (at no additional cost, of course). Less than a week later, they were here spraying the weeds. Now it’s too early to see how effective the treatment was but I was just impressed with the personalized customer service that so many claim to have but few actually follow through. Spring Green DOES!

Description of Work
Annual lawn care which includes ~7 treatments, including aeration.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/02/2016

Lawn fertilization & weed control, tree & shrub care, core aeration, seeding, lawn insect & grub control, lawn disease control, perimeter pest control, mosquito control, lime applications, ornamental bed weed control, grassy weed control and irrigation maintenance (services vary by location).

Lawn mowing. Landscaping. Pruning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check