Smart Choice Cleaning Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

14325 WILLARD RD

Chantilly, VA 20151

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Smart Choice Cleaning is a family-owned & operated residential and commercial cleaning company servicing the Northern Virginia area. Here at Smart Choice, we don't just offer one type of service but a multitude of services from carpet cleaning and grout cleaning to house cleaning and move-out cleaning. For house cleaning, we offer bi-weekly and monthly services with no binding contract required. We have over 25 employee's and we offer phone estimates as well as in-home estimates. Make the Smart Choice and call us today! (703) 455-1440. Award-winning. Service area covered: All of Northern Virginia area....

house cleaning (311)carpet cleaning (150)upholstery cleaning (54)floor cleaning (22)oriental rug cleaning (9)window cleaning (5)carpet installation (5)water damage restoration (4)tile installation (1)interior painting (1)

06/22/2022

Michelle S.

Team 2 was excellent and would hire them again. very thorough.

Description of Work
Clean all three floors of the townhome

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

05/13/2022

Kirsten K.

Nadeem was excellent. Extremely conscientious and communicative. He was willing to add other spaces because he had room in his schedule. Did a careful and complete job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with some stain removal through all three stories.

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

04/30/2022

Jean H.

A team of two cleaners worked for just under 4 hours to clean a three story large townhome. They did a wonderful job. I usually do not complete reviews because I expect a good job, but this was amazing! We were seriously considering replacing the glass in the shower in master bathroom because we could not get it clean but now it looks brand new. I am not exaggerating. And they made a very neglected kitchen (due to the arrival of a new baby) shiny and spotless. Thank you Smart Choice Cleaning.

Description of Work
We needed a complete top to bottom cleaning of a three story townhome

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

04/29/2022

Dee M.

Very poor service. They a have a of lot attitude. Very rude, very inpatient, easily angered. They really mad at me for not responding them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

03/11/2022

Michelle C.

Nadeem did an excellent job cleaning our large sectional, and area rug. He called when he was on the way. He was very polite, courteous and punctual. My. sofa looks better since my dog threw up on it and I paid less for my carpet then taking it to a rug place. I highly recommend and will use them again for the carpet cleaning of my basement.

Description of Work
Cleaning of large sectional

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

12/21/2021

Zaid A.

Terrible, running around the bush to give you a price, wants to gather all your information, once we agreed on a price, I gave them the address, they looked it up, they changed their statement saying the minimum price is XYZ. A business based on scam, they are dishonest, lure you in, use bait and switch technique. Don't bother even contacting them.

Description of Work
Carpet Steaming

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Good morning, We never agreed on a price for the total work in your home. We explained how we price our carpet cleaning. You did not provide information and we would never give a final price without all of the details. We do have a minimum charge for dispatching our certified technician. We offered a visit for measuring the carpet when we arrive and give you the final price. You were then informed of our $175 minimum. We are proud of the work that we do, our prices are fair and transparent. We never proceed with work without the client's approval of the price. You cannot expect a final price without giving details. We have never serviced you and calling our business a scam is unwarranted and false.

08/18/2021

Leanne L.

We had a great experience with this company. They showed up on time, were extremely professional, clean and did an awesome job. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
We had our sofa and love seat cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

06/01/2021

Bashar A.

Beyond expectations. Ladies were knowledgeable of what they were doing. Fast, yet, high attention to details. Very organized and on-time as well.

Description of Work
General townhouse cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

05/10/2021

MJ B.

I was excited when my initial appointment request was accommodated at a day that I’d like it done! That alone is an outstanding customer service when this company made adjustments to make it to the schedule I preferred. The crew was very respectful, made courtesy call before hand, made recommendations, confirmed amount to be charged before proceeding, explained materials that needed to be taken care of post cleaning, provided required hours to dry & most importantly made the last walk thru with me to make sure I’m satisfied with the job. What an awesome experience! I will certainly recommend the cleaning (my couch looked new) & this company has done tremendous jobs for me over the years. I love it! I thank you so much. Worth every penny 👍🏼

Description of Work
Couch & Rug Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

02/15/2021

Melinda R.

Awesome. Erick and Erith were professional, cleaned up as they were working.

Description of Work
front lobby carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Carpet, Upholstery & Grout Cleaning,Rug Cleaning, Move Out, Maid, Construction Cleanup and Janitorial. Service

Hardwood Refinishing