Smart Choice Cleaning Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

14325 WILLARD RD

Chantilly, VA 20151

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Smart Choice Cleaning is a family-owned & operated residential and commercial cleaning company servicing the Northern Virginia area. Here at Smart Choice, we don't just offer one type of service but a multitude of services from carpet cleaning and grout cleaning to house cleaning and move-out cleaning. For house cleaning, we offer bi-weekly and monthly services with no binding contract required. We have over 25 employee's and we offer phone estimates as well as in-home estimates. Make the Smart Choice and call us today! (703) 455-1440. Award-winning. Service area covered: All of Northern Virginia area....

house cleaning (311)carpet cleaning (149)upholstery cleaning (54)floor cleaning (22)oriental rug cleaning (9)window cleaning (5)carpet installation (5)water damage restoration (4)tile installation (1)interior painting (1)

05/13/2022

Kirsten K.

Nadeem was excellent. Extremely conscientious and communicative. He was willing to add other spaces because he had room in his schedule. Did a careful and complete job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with some stain removal through all three stories.

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

04/30/2022

Jean H.

A team of two cleaners worked for just under 4 hours to clean a three story large townhome. They did a wonderful job. I usually do not complete reviews because I expect a good job, but this was amazing! We were seriously considering replacing the glass in the shower in master bathroom because we could not get it clean but now it looks brand new. I am not exaggerating. And they made a very neglected kitchen (due to the arrival of a new baby) shiny and spotless. Thank you Smart Choice Cleaning.

Description of Work
We needed a complete top to bottom cleaning of a three story townhome

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

04/29/2022

Dee M.

Very poor service. They a have a of lot attitude. Very rude, very inpatient, easily angered. They really mad at me for not responding them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

03/11/2022

Michelle C.

Nadeem did an excellent job cleaning our large sectional, and area rug. He called when he was on the way. He was very polite, courteous and punctual. My. sofa looks better since my dog threw up on it and I paid less for my carpet then taking it to a rug place. I highly recommend and will use them again for the carpet cleaning of my basement.

Description of Work
Cleaning of large sectional

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

12/21/2021

Zaid A.

Terrible, running around the bush to give you a price, wants to gather all your information, once we agreed on a price, I gave them the address, they looked it up, they changed their statement saying the minimum price is XYZ. A business based on scam, they are dishonest, lure you in, use bait and switch technique. Don't bother even contacting them.

Description of Work
Carpet Steaming

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Good morning, We never agreed on a price for the total work in your home. We explained how we price our carpet cleaning. You did not provide information and we would never give a final price without all of the details. We do have a minimum charge for dispatching our certified technician. We offered a visit for measuring the carpet when we arrive and give you the final price. You were then informed of our $175 minimum. We are proud of the work that we do, our prices are fair and transparent. We never proceed with work without the client's approval of the price. You cannot expect a final price without giving details. We have never serviced you and calling our business a scam is unwarranted and false.

08/18/2021

Leanne L.

We had a great experience with this company. They showed up on time, were extremely professional, clean and did an awesome job. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
We had our sofa and love seat cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

06/01/2021

Bashar A.

Beyond expectations. Ladies were knowledgeable of what they were doing. Fast, yet, high attention to details. Very organized and on-time as well.

Description of Work
General townhouse cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

05/10/2021

MJ B.

I was excited when my initial appointment request was accommodated at a day that I’d like it done! That alone is an outstanding customer service when this company made adjustments to make it to the schedule I preferred. The crew was very respectful, made courtesy call before hand, made recommendations, confirmed amount to be charged before proceeding, explained materials that needed to be taken care of post cleaning, provided required hours to dry & most importantly made the last walk thru with me to make sure I’m satisfied with the job. What an awesome experience! I will certainly recommend the cleaning (my couch looked new) & this company has done tremendous jobs for me over the years. I love it! I thank you so much. Worth every penny 👍🏼

Description of Work
Couch & Rug Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

02/15/2021

Melinda R.

Awesome. Erick and Erith were professional, cleaned up as they were working.

Description of Work
front lobby carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

12/16/2020

Joan G.

They did such a superb job on a chair and a bench that were very soiled. I didn’t expect them to be entirely cleanable, but they really got both pieces to look like brand new. I was delighted!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

09/23/2020

Louise W.

Great job. The 2 gentlemen arrived on time, were very pleasant and did an excellent. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Sofa, 2 recliners and area rug cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

08/29/2020

Yvette G.

Cleaners did a perfect jo. Our post move-out inspection went smoothly (no problems) because they did a very thorough job.

Description of Work
Move-out cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

08/25/2020

Margaret J.

very well. I booked an appointment the following day and received a discount for doing so. the crew that arrived was very professional. They were careful and clean. Everyone wore masks and they wore shoe coverings to protect my floors. the service took ~1 hour and was very successful. My couch looks great. i would use them again

Description of Work
sofa cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

05/26/2020

Bob M.

They were available on short notice and worked over the weekend to get us back in business at the earliest date possible. Very responsive, professional and excellent work. Very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Water remediation and subsequent repairs to include replacing the drywall, new carpet, new kitchen cabinets, fresh paint and a thorough cleaning and disinfecting.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,house cleaning,water damage restoration,interior painters,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

02/07/2020

Melanie R.

I called four companies for quotes. I liked that the owner answered the phone on a weekend when I was available. His price was considerably lower than two other big names. It was slightly more than my usual guy who uses a portable hot-water extraction tank. The two technicians who came were super professional and did a great job. They will also deliver my cleaned custom-wool rug this weekend, and I am confident that it will look amazing. I have also hired them to try their regular cleaning services.

Description of Work
Carpeting in four-story Town Home

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/01/2020

Heather S.

Excellent work done. I appreciate the little touches like folding of the paper products throughout my home.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

12/11/2019

Mark B.

Good. No dressers or beds were moved which would have made it perfect.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

08/21/2018

Martha G.

The cleaner came on time; he was professional, courteous and very competent. Hr assessed the carpeting, pointing out that it was older and worn, as I knew. He also said that some stains may be so deep into the padding that they would not come out. Since I was renting the apartment, I told him to go ahead with the cleaning. I must say, he did a thorough cleaning quickly and efficiently. He showed me the color of the water as he emptied his machine: it was almost black. I am satisfied that he did a very thorough cleansing. The carpet does show a few very faint imbedded stains, but more recent stains did come out. The results will last until we change the carpet. I am very satisfied with the performance of this company, and would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning older carpet in LR, BR, DR and Hall. There were older, stubborn stains that home cleaning did not eradicate (stains returned.)

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

08/18/2018

Carolyn R.

It went very well. I communicated areas of the home that needed special attention.

Description of Work
We are selling our home and we wanted a “Move out” house cleaning before putting it on the market

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/26/2018

Lewis G.

Excellent job cleaning light colored carpet in 2 story home, which included applying pre-treatment and stain guard. Carpet appeared to be seriously worn in many areas; however, the cleaning service revived the texture and provided more life for the carpet. Yohance and team were friendly, courteous, timely, and provided advice for removal of spots such as cola, plant water overflow, and food stains. The team worked efficiently throughout the house and performed quality work in all areas. Highly recommend Smart Choice Cleaning and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

06/12/2018

Matthew B.

Such attention to the smallest details!!Incredible!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

06/02/2018

Iroda J.

I was very happy with the work performed by Smart Choice cleaning company. John and his team definitely show quality customer service. We had carpets cleaned in 3 bedrooms. 7 additional rugs were picked up, cleaned and returned within few days. I'm supper happy with the results, thank you!

Description of Work
Carpet and rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and for your feedback.

05/23/2018

kim K.

The two women that Smart Choice Cleaning sent out were AMAZING! I will hire Smart Choice Cleaning again. They worked hard, never complained, and my house has not been this clean in many years.

Description of Work
Bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, cleaned off fingerprints from stainless steel kitchen appliances