Moss Building & Design

Chantilly, VA 20151

Gorgeous Ashburn Interior Remodel

Gorgeous Ashburn Interior Remodel

home remodeling202020147
An interior remodel that encompasses almost the entire home, as seen here in this Ashburn remodel, takes an experienced team and a strong relationship with both the customer and their design vision. By transforming the main floor's foyer, powder room, family room, and kitchen into more functional and modern spaces for the entire family to use and enjoy, and creating better use of space upstairs by adding an en suite bathroom, updating the master bedroom, closet, and bathroom, and installing all new flooring throughout, MOSS was able to achieve all exactly the results our customers envisioned.

MOSS Building & Design is a family owned home remodeling company in Northern VA that has established a reputation for excellence in remodeling additions, kitchens, bathrooms and basements. As an award winning Virginia contractor we know what it takes to transform your house into the home of your dreams. As a result of the countless requests by MOSS Building & Design customers who already know and trust the MOSS name, we also offer home services needs including plumbing, electrical, handyman services and much more. Learn more www.mossbuildinganddesign.com. Additional e-mail: Sales@MossBuildingandDesign.com...

Resposiveness

handyman (272)electrician (191)home remodeling (171)plumbers (167)drywall (164)lighting (117)woodworking (111)door installation (87)interior painting (77)general contractors (56)tile installation (54)basement remodeling (48)

04/02/2021

This review only comments on the quote process as we did not continue working with Moss. They were very responsive in setting up initial consult, but after an in-person meeting to discuss a complete kitchen remodel it took a month to get a quote on the project. The quote was also only sent after we followed up with them to get it. The quote we got was bare on any details, causing us to question wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY appliance repair,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

03/26/2021

We just wrapped up the design phase of a whole bunch of renovations, including two bathrooms, a sunroom and garage-turned-guest room for our 1885 house here in Herndon, VA. The team has been fun, thorough, available and just plain smart since day 1. We went through a lot of design iteration--ranging from wildly ambitious to purely pragmatic. Moss worked with us every step of the way and were trans...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathrooms, sunroom and garage renovations

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,interior designers,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

Thank you so much for this review [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad your experience has been so positive thus far!

02/17/2021

I've been relying on Moss for at least 15 years now for home repair and new construction. I have always been happy with the results, and I just go straight to Moss now instead of talking to other companies. This time, my dishwasher leaked. The water remediation company had to take out my kitchen floor, and remove insulation and carpet in my finished basement. Moss did all of the reconstruction fro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediation for a leaking dishwasher.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

Photo for Moss Building & Design - 4125 Lafayette Center Dr, Chantilly, VA - 39199396

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

02/06/2021

My overall experience with Moss was great. Bob (project manager) and Kristen (designer) were both key to its success. We had some challenges with permits and scheduling (especially at the end), but everyone was communicative. The quality was exactly what I wanted, and they listened to my requests and did their best to make sure I was satisfied with the work that was done. I would highly recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated laundry room and new half bath

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/17/2020

We are mid-process in a kitchen remodel with MOSS. From the start, it's been a great experience. Our consultant, Nick, laid out all the details of costs for us from the start - there have been zero surprises. Our designer, William, has been amazing to work with - a true perfectionist, he has been to our house multiple times to discuss layouts, take measurements, and talk through ideas. If he had s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY countertops,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

11/06/2020

Moss was fantastic! We hired them to finish a portion of our basement and enclose an exterior staircase leading into our basement. They stayed within our budget and were incredibly helpful during the design process. During construction, every Moss employee we encountered was professional. They kept all workspaces clean and did fabulous work. We would not hesitate to hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement renovation; small addition

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

09/10/2020

Excellent! It was a very sucessful project!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/20/2020

Moss is amazing. This is the second project I’ve done with them and couldn’t be more pleased. The quality of work was outstanding and their team’s communication was great. Their pricing is fair with no hidden costs. I plan to use Moss for all my future projects. I couldn’t recommend them more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside staircase, railing, and tile remodel

CATEGORY appliance repair,contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,interior designers,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the great review! We can't wait to work with you again!!

07/15/2020

I’ve used Moss now for several large home improvement projects. They are incredible to work with. Communication is stellar, our project manager Bob Keene is awesome, I highly recommend him. Very fair and customer focused. Work quality is very high and price is great. They are my go-to contractor for any type of renovation project these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood floors and basement repair after dishwasher flood

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/12/2020

My wife and I were very happy with our experience with Moss. From start to finish, they were extremely professional, knowledgeable and timely. All of the people we worked with exceeded our expectations. Our design consultant (Kristin) took the time to learn about what kind of building products we tend to like (we lean towards Euro-modern) and found things within our budget that we loved and worked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss re-designed and re-built two large sections of our home -- a relatively big project.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,architect,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Photo for Moss Building & Design - 4125 Lafayette Center Dr, Chantilly, VA - 38713187

Remodeling- Basement, General, Kitchen & Bathroom. Additions. In Law Suites. Handyman. Siding. Roofing. Windows. Doors. Electrical. Plumbing. Tile. Interior Design. Design Build.