Dynamic Renovations Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

27712 Paddock Trail Pl

Chantilly, VA 20152

Dynamic Renovations, Inc. has multiple crews that are certified, licensed and bonded. Additionally we have foremen that are assigned to supervise each individual job on a daily basis.

06/13/2018

Brandt S.

Excellent contractor. Prompt and courteous. I would recommend for any projects regarding your home.

Description of Work
roofing, trim, gutters and windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

06/12/2018

Richard E.

Tim and Karen worked closely with me and the insurance company to insure that I understood and acted upon every clause in my homeowners policy. I have an early 1980s Ryan home where every feature is minimum and in several cases sub code. My roof plywood was 3/8” vice the current code’s 5/8”. Karen got with the Fairfax County Building Codes people to obtain a copy of the current codes which when coupled with my USAA policy additional clauses resulted in all the roof work being covered. While it took several clarification discussions over 6 weeks to get all parties in alignment, Dynamic Renovations, USAA and their on site inspectors provided 5 star results. Dynamic Renovations’ subcontractors did a super job on the roof and the gutters and downspouts are far better than the original installation and their 2000 replacement. Could not ask for a better color match. Some minor siding damaged occurred with the roof caught by DR’s post installation inspection and repaired the next day. Dynamics Renovation’s knowledge, customer service, quality assurance and value puts them as my best home building or renovation experience in 42 years of f home ownership, 4 homes in 4 states.

Description of Work
Had our complete roof including the plywood replace due to storm damage plus 6” gutters installed

02/08/2017

Kim J.

Dynamic was prompt in measuring, ordering and installing. They were very neat leaving no hint of construction behind.

Description of Work
We had some of our original wood-frame windows replaced with more efficient vinyl windows.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

02/06/2017

Mary H.

The entire process ran very smoothly. Tim (Dynamic Renovations, Inc) was there when our insurance rep came for the inspection. When Tim did the initial inspection of our roof he took many pictures and videos of the damage. We provided the pictures to insurance prior to the inspection. Dynamic Renovations, Inc worked closely with our agent on the cost of repair and made sure to keep us informed on everything. Materials were delivered quickly and the work was done before the weather got too cold. Tim's crew was great. They were very good at their job and cleaned up after themselves. We are very pleased with how great our roof and gutters look. I highly recommend Dynamic Renovations Inc. I would definitely hire them again for another job.

Description of Work
Our roof and gutters were damaged in a hail storm.

02/06/2017

Christopher R.

Great. They came when they said they would. They delivered what was promised. They cleaned up every day at the end of the day.

Description of Work
Due to hail damage a new roof was required.

01/14/2016

Kim J.

We had an initial meeting in our home with Tim, Lee and their kitchen designer, Stacy. They listened to everything we liked and disliked with regard to our kitchen and laundry room and developed a plan to re-design the rooms to better fit our life. They were very attentive to every detail and honestly they have been the only contractor we have ever used that finished the project within the planned time. Carlos and Jorge were wonderful to work with during the entire project. It was a big project and I was very comfortable with their presence in our home.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen and laundry room remodeled by Dynamic Renovations

Category remodeling, home remodeling

12/21/2015

Andrew P.

Despite asking Tim and his team if they could move the project up 2 months (from January 2016 to November of 2015) and the fact that Thanksgiving did happen in the middle of it all, the project was still completed in the originally estimated 6 week time frame. Dynamic came in as the lowest bidder - by a considerable margin - but that doesn't show in the workmanship. If I could honestly go back a couple of months, I would've nipped my own hesitation out and gotten the project started even sooner. They were the only ones to show up on schedule and spend more than 5 minutes looking at the unfinished space. The only reason I hesitated at all was because the price was so much lower than the other bids - foolish, in hindsight. Everything turned out fantastically - again, despite being rushed two months ahead of the original schedule - and there is nothing the more expensive options we entertained could've done better. All we wanted was a simple finished basement and a full bath - we got that and more (the bathroom is easily the nicest one in the house, outside of the Master bath). Tim and Karen constantly kept my wife and I in the loop and aware of how the project's schedule was moving. My wife and I had little idea of what we were getting into when all of this started, but Tim and Karen were extremely patient and answered any and all of our questions - even giving us answers to questions we didn't know we had. Fantastic work, fantastic customer service - very blunt, open, and honest (yes, an honest contractor). If I could give them higher ratings, I would. At the end of the day, we wanted the extra space for our small childrens' toyroom to move to, considering all of their stuff was spread across the main floor. We got that, along with a massive entertainment room and a very nice bathroom to boot. Choosing Dynamic was a great decision.

Description of Work
Ripped out the poor framing done by the previous owner and finished the basement, including two large rooms and a full bathroom.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

08/21/2015

Alissa A.

Professionals were on site in just a few days. Thorough inspection and report followed. If work was required, I would definitely have used this company to complete it.

Description of Work
Roof inspection.

05/14/2015

Shane M.

Tim and his crew were very professional and friendly. They kept us informed of what was happening and where we were during each step of the process. They took care of ordering all the materials and having them delivered to the house. At the end of each day they cleaned up and put all their tools away. The also pulled all the necessary permits and took care of all the inspections. I would highly recommend them for any kitchen/wet bar installations and/or remodeling.

Description of Work
Installed a wet bar in our basement to include tile floor, cabinets, backsplash, granite countertops, and appliances. During the installation they also installed additional lighting and plumbing for the sink and dishwasher.

Category lighting, remodeling, home remodeling

01/28/2015

Theodore K.

Description of Work
New front door with side lights and patio door. Great help and patience with selecting right doors. One day installation and great follow up to make sure everything was working well.

Category fencing, remodeling, interior painters

01/25/2015

Mariana G.

The project went well with no incident - completed professionally, with thorough clean up. I would definitely hire Tim and his crew for future projects.

Description of Work
Tim and his crew were hired to add insulation in the attic. He recommended additional blown in loose as well as insulating the sides of the space. He also insulated the outlets and plugs in the condo that were against the outside walls. His recommendations and work were both spot on. The team is extremely professional pre/during and post work.

Category insulation, remodeling

04/07/2014

Keith K.

The punctuality, cleanliness and craftmanship was outstanding by Mr Shelnut and his team. Any minor imperfections we found were quickly corrected. Great guy to work with. One of the few contractors i have dealt with that seems to be honest and cares about getting it done right.

Description of Work
Renovated three bathrooms

01/17/2014

Nakari S.

They were great. They really took time to make me feel really confident about the process and it was because I had work done before and it basically kind of got ripped off from the previous contractor. So he just took the time to built my confidence and assure me that his company would do a good job and they did.

Description of Work
Dynamic Renovations Inc repaired the wood rots on the trim of my house and they trimmed the aluminum caps.

11/05/2013

Mary Beth M.

I could not be more pleased with the job they did and would recommend them to others. They came when they said they would come and finished quickly and professionally. And they cleaned up as best they could. They made suggestions as to how much lighting I needed and their judgement was correct. Their workers were professional and friendly. They remodeled my next door neighbor's kitchen and I saw their work there, plus work done on the house on the other side of us. For them this was a small job, but they fit me in and did a great job. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Removed an old fluorescent light from the ceiling of my kitchen and then installed recessed lighting in the ceiling (6 cans in total) and put them on a dimmer. They then repaired the ceiling (sheetrock patching and taping) and repainted the kitchen ceiling (2 coats).

10/03/2013

Marcelyn J.

All went well and right on time. Tim's crew always came to my home on time, began work immediately. If I had any questions or concerns, Allen and the crew always stopped to talk with me. Always polite! I plan on having Dynamic Renovation replace my back deck!

Description of Work
Took out old fence. Dug new post holes and placed new post and fence. They did a beautiful job! My neighbor was concerned about the new fence going in because it is so very different from the old one. He really likes it and made a comment that the crew did a great job!

Category fencing

09/11/2013

Todd F.

Great, no issues.

Description of Work
Install windows.

Category replacement windows

08/22/2013

Marcelyn J.

Tim's crew was always on time. Cleaned up every day and did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Our kids bathroom was totally redone- new tile, floor, tub, toilet, sink, cabinet and lights - everything.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

08/07/2013

Terry T.

On time, honest, good price, informative, not slow, clean, neat, no short cuts or hidden agenda, respectful, the best contractor in Northern Virginia. Cannot say enough good things about them. Try Dynamic Renovations and your will have no regrets. I have recommended them to 4 other people in my condo community and they are all pleased. You will get just what you wanted.

Description of Work
install windows, made a window seat for the country kitchen, attic steps, floor attic, dryer vent, custom blinds, painting, lighting, lattice cage built around heat pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, window treatments, interior painters

08/06/2013

Pamela B.

This company is great!!! Tim Shellnut is wonderful to work with. He is always available and communicates everything that will be done, the time it will take and the end result. The workmanship is excellent! I have noticed a hugh improvement in my upstairs temerature since the Radiant Barrier was installed. I would say it has brought the temperature down at least 5 degrees. This company not only completes the work and does a great job, but they do little things like putting insulation on the back of my attic pull down stairs. The drywall repair they completed was flawless. This is the second time I have had Dynamic Renovations do work for me and just as the last time I'm very impressed with them.

Description of Work
Installed Radiant Barrier in my attic. Did drywall repair.

05/06/2013

Pamela B.

I had several things done in my home and everything Tim and his team worked on was done to perfection. I had drywall repaired, closet lights put in, repair to my front door threshold and the last thing I did was put radiant barrier in my attic. First I want to say how great Tim is to work with. He has great communication skills and his estimates are always on spot. There was no hidden fees for extra work they found to boost the price. As a matter of fact they did extra things and didn't even charge me. This is my second experience with Tim and Dynamic Renovations and I would come back to them over and over. These guys really know customer service and they know how to care for someone's home they are working in. They left everything immaculate when they finshed working. I thought they were great!

JuanJPainting

JuanJPainting LLC. is a company with more than 12 years of experience in home renovations. We are Insured and Licensed in each project to be carried out. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kris' Painting Service Inc

is a locally owned and operated business which has helped keep Loudoun County and surround areas colorful and beautiful for many years. We are painting contractors for both residential and commercial customers. We consistently deliver the highest quality services at very competitive prices, working with honesty, integrity, and always with a smile. We ensure expert craftsmanship at affordable pricing, and this is something that differentiates us from our competitors. We value our customers and ensure optimum satisfaction for them: Using only high quality painting materials blended with our most innovative techniques and styles. Kris' Painting Service Inc. can give your home or business a fresh, new, innovative, fashionable and sophisticated look. We use the finest products and materials to insure that we maintain your real estate investment to highest degree possible. Experience a new level of quality and customer service with Kris' Painting Service Inc.

Offers by Kris' Painting Service Inc on Angi
    Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting on Angi
    Virginia
    DPOR
    07/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Dynamic Renovations, Inc. specializes in exterior projects such as window replacement, doors, roofs, siding, gutters & downs and trim capping. In addition, we have the most amazing crews that specialize in remodeling bathrooms, basements and kitchens.