Crown Floors

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

3857 Dulles South Court A

Chantilly, VA 20151

If you haven’t shopped flooring lately, then you’ll be blown away with all the different options available that put fashion at your feet. At Crown Floors we offer a wide selection of carpet and flooring at affordable prices that will help you achieve a look that will have friends and family bragging about your sense of fashion. You’ll be wowed at the new designs and brilliant finishes that accompany both hardwood and laminate flooring as well as the new colors, patterns and styles of available in carpeting. ...

09/03/2020

Mehul S.

We’ve got our entire ~ 5000 sft wood repolished with kitchen floor replacement. We also got all new carpets for all 3 levels done by Crown Floors. Willy is very knowledgable, an excellent person, very honest and transparent. He guided us in the right direction. He never went into price wars with the other company we were talking to. He gave us the best price and focused on quality and service. He came multiple times to our home and his crew was very professional and pro at what they do. I would always give him business next time and I highly recommend him for best quality, service and price. 👍👍👍

Description of Work
Wooden flooring and Carpet

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

05/10/2019

John T.

Good experience. Helpful staff when we chose new flooring. Large selection of tile, carpet, and hardwood to choose from. Reasonably priced. Installers were on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Remove carpet in living room and family room and replace with hardwood. Remove carpet on stairs, upstairs hallway, and bedrooms and replace with Mohawk Air.o hypoallergenic carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

12/09/2018

John B.

Crown Floors has a very nice showroom of carpet to choose from coupled by great customer service. Bruce was the sales person I dealt with and his knowledge or carpet and the install process made the entire process easy. The install crew did a great job with install, furniture moving and cleanup. I had a tight timeline to get the carpet installed and they were able to take care of me. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Carpet Install

10/19/2018

Tina F.

We have been using crown floors for over 10 years. They have done carpeting, wood flooring and tile work. Each time we have had great results and have been very happy with the service and quality of work. Willy is so accommodating and sometimes he will bring the samples to our home making it very convenient for us. We highly recommend crown floors for all the services they provide.

Description of Work
Several rooms of carpet, wood and tile

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/07/2018

Michaele F.

The job went very well. The installers arrived on time and worked steadily. They dealt with a minor unexpected issue with the sub-flooring. They were also very careful moving the furniture and put everything back with our direction. They also reiterated the advantages of this particular flooring and care/maintenance. They used an excellent underlay on the stairwell for the new carpet installation. I can really feel a difference. This is our second job for Crown Floor. We have been pleased both times and will be talking with them again for the next flooring job.

Description of Work
Replace old carpet and linoleum on main floor of townhouse with vinyl planking. Used CoreTec HD Plus. Also replacing carpet on lower stairwell.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/03/2018

Terri F.

Crown Floors does excellent work! We would highly recommend them to all! A few years ago when our home was new, we had Crown Floors carpet our entire basement and stairs, and we were so impressed that we didn't even shop around when it came time to replace the carpet upstairs--we went straight to Crown Floors! I worked personally with Willy--he's polite and very helpful. The crew he sent out to lay down the carpet was also polite and I was very comfortable having them in my home. In fact, my son and I were trying to carry an old sofa down a flight of stairs--nothing to do the carpeting job--and one of the crew took over my part and hauled the sofa for me, really going the extra mile. They did a terrific job all in all--the carpet looks beautiful! Oh, they also restretched the carpet in our master bedroom and closet that had, over time, gained several big wrinkles all across, as though it were too big for the floor. Looks SO much better! (To clarify, that carpet was originally installed by the builder, not Crown Floors.) Great service!

Description of Work
New carpet in 3 bedrooms & 2 stairways; also restretched the carpet in the master bedroom and closet. A few years ago, carpeted our entire basement & stairs leading down.

09/13/2018

Traci P.

I cannot recommend Crown Floors enough! From beginning to end the process was seamless and not stressful.. Willy and Bev were both so helpful, knowledgeable and patient. The communication throughout was incredible and very efficient. We absolutely LOVE our new carpets. The installers were great - courteous, fast, and careful with the walls and clean up. Thank you Crown Floors!!

Description of Work
Replacement Carpets two stairways and entire upstairs (5 bedrooms and hallway)

04/12/2018

Jody B.

The entire process was great. From the time I walked into the showroom to final payment, everything was timely and happened as they told me it was going to happen. The workmanship is beautiful! I wanted to keep the center section of the wall-to-wall carpet where the TV and Sectional sofa were, so they had to cut around that area so it would replicate an area rug. (My wall to wall carpet isn't even a year old, so wanted to save some of it.) They expertly cut my carpet and put transition strips to match the Cortex planks around the edges of the carpet. Their carpet guy came the next day to restretch and tack down the carpet. It looks beautiful! I couldn't be happier with final product. I highly recommend Crown Floors and will use them for future jobs.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in the basement with CorTex planks.

Category flooring contractor

03/28/2018

Beth C.

I can never say enough wonderful things about this company. From the moment I walked through the door and spoke with Willy about my flooring needs, I felt so comfortable knowing I would be paying for quality flooring, service and impeccable installation of the flooring and carpet in my home. There was no pressure sale and was given lots of choices and some very good advice on the best flooring for my needs. The gentlemen who installed the carpet showed up as scheduled to work and they never stopped working! They were meticulous with the installation and they did a beautiful job! And on top of everything, Willy came to check in to see how everything was going. Thank you Crown Floors for making my home beautiful!

Description of Work
Over the top quality and service!

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

01/17/2018

Debbie B.

The installers were very neat and careful while installing the carpet. No marks on the walls. Our furniture was moved gently. All scraps were removed and the carpet completely vacuumed before they left.

Description of Work
Living room, dining room and floating stairs carpet installed. Mohawk carpet style 2H67 with memory foam smart cushion.

Prospect Hardwood Flooring

Prospect Hardwood Flooring specializes in Dustless refinishing and installing hardwood flooring and stairs. Our services include the installation of solid, engineered wood flooring and plank flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, custom stain colors, custom fabrication of stair treads, risers, nosing and reducers. We are a family-owned company with a complete chain of command for the responsibility of quality assurance to which we adhere. We personally oversee a job from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

CAPITOL FLOORING

Licensed Flooring Contractor. We have been working in the Northern Virginia Metropolitan area since 2000. No matter what you need, We deliver top-quality work at unbeatable prices. We have the know-how to tackle everything from the smallest of repairs to large-scale projects. No matter the size of the job. We always work hard to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our work. Call to schedule an initial "FREE" consultation today.

Ayoub Carpet Service

We make your carpet & rugs look like new again by offering the most thorough green-cleaning possible by our friendly and accommodating staff- saving you thousands of dollars in replacement and giving your home a breath of fresh air…removing harmful pollutants and contaminants.

Offers by Ayoub Carpet Service on Angi