Century Siding Co Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2005

Awards & Badges

14115 Mariah Ct

Chantilly, VA 20151

We believe that our remodeling experts, who have been working in the field for more than 15 years, successfully completing over 10,000 homes, will provide the highest quality work for you. Century Siding Co., inc. is among the highest rated companies in quality and value in the Northern Virginia area. We also guarantee the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We proudly carry products from Mastic, Alside, certainteed, James Hardie, Simonton and many more industry leaders. All of our technicians are carefully selected based on their level of skill and experience. They must go through vigorous training and must prove their abilities before they can actually begin work on a customers home....

Resposiveness

siding companies (150)window replacement (57)gutter repair (44)roofing (25)door installation (19)woodworking (14)insulation (13)general contractors (21)handyman (8)house painting (4)lighting (4)electrician (2)

04/29/2020

I love the job they did on repairing and replacing the back siding on my back of my townhouse. They provided an estimate, and came as discussed and performed the work with outstanding results. I am very happy and will happy utilize their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To replace and repair the siding on the back of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/16/2020

The crew from Century siding, led by Mr. Lee, did a fantastic job. We expected good work based on the reviews we read but they still exceeded our expectations. The work looks great and additional touches were added for no cost because Mr. Lee wanted the house to look as good as possible. My wife and I are very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resided entire house

CATEGORY contractors,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

11/24/2019

I have to say these guys do fantastic work. They are the best craftsmen to have worked on any of the houses that we have owned over the years. Every single one was willing to show me what they were doing or fix a minor ( and I mean minor) thing. And their work is precise and exceptionally well done. They cleaned up both inside and outside of the house at the completion of each phase of the job (wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
32 windows and new whole house siding

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

08/22/2019

I submitted a request for an estimate online, and very shortly thereafter received a call from Mike who informed me that while I was outside of their service area, he could recommend a contractor close to me. I regret that I won't have a chance to work with Century, but I'm so appreciative of the prompt reply and recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair/replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

05/17/2019

Century Siding was thoroughly professional from the initial meeting/estimate through installation. When Mr. Kim, the owner, came out to review our project he provided samples of siding materials, insulation options, and available colors and discussed the merits of the options provided. Although our job was relatively small, Mr. Kim took the time to explain their products and process and to answer ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding on a small addition and side of screen porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

01/05/2019

Received fairly short term notice that worker was showing up same day after contracting six weeks earlier; however, worker showed up and knew what the task was, had everything he needed and performed the work. He had to show up the next day to complete the job but he did exactly what he communicated. The workmanship was excellent. I am extremely pleased with Century and will probably have them bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replaced on one side of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

10/22/2018

We received excellent service from the company, from scheduling an appointment to assess and confirm our requirements, to proving an estimate, scheduling the work, and the actual work itself. The team was careful, diligent and thorough. We are extremely satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof was 20 years old, and was in need of replacement. Century Siding tore off old shingles and replaced entire roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

07/10/2018

The Century Siding team completed installation of siding on my four story townhouse in extremely hot weather. In spite of these challenging conditions, they did an excellent job. I would use them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

05/28/2018

Excellent service, quality work, very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace vinyl siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

05/25/2018

Once the special-order siding was ready for delivery, Mike scheduled the installation. James was assigned as our Project Manager/Mechanic, and he and his crew spent four full days at our home. (Gutter installation took an additional day). James, who has worked for Century Siding for 20+ years, explained everything in detail, answered all our questions and offered suggestions. He and his highly-ski...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While thinking about replacing the siding for the past several years, we observed many siding companies doing work in our neighborhood. The firm that stood out as best was Century Siding; multiple customer reviews confirmed this. ([*** Link removed ***] Following the high winds this past winter when some of our siding blew off, we contacted Mike at Century Siding to schedule an estimate. The appointment was set for two weeks later where Mr. Chong Kim, President arrived and discussed our ideas. He was very low key and informative, sharing his expertise without any selling or pressure. After our meeting, Mr. Kim studied the house taking measurements and noting minute details. His detailed estimate arrived via email two days later, which we approved the same day. The siding selected was PlyGem Mastic Structure Single 7” vinyl siding bonded to expanded polystyrene foam for insulation. In addition, the house would be wrapped, all soffits replaced, and the same material to be used for the porch ceiling. Some expert carpentry was needed to update the front of the house. To complete the picture, we asked that PVC trim be applied to the remaining exterior wood and around most windows. Shutters were not replaced, presenting a more contemporary look.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,woodworking