AWS Restorations

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2008

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

"Here at AWS Restorations, we've been helping the people of northern Virginia for over 20 years. With two decades of experience, we're proud to run a company that truly cares about its customers. From everything from siding in Reston to Centreville doors, we have what you need to improve your home. While we specialize in replacement windows and making your home more energy efficient, we also offer quality craftsmanship for all your custom home improvement projects. Put us on the top of your list for all your siding, roofing and window needs. We aren't satisfied until you are thrilled with the job we've done. We work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers, and only use the finest products on the market for your home. We are so confident that you will be happy with our work that we are willing to back it up with a lifetime warranty. Our company values are focused around several elements that are important to our success, including reliable service and full protection as a licensed, insured and bonded company. AWS Restorations originally started out as a painting company, but moved to siding, windows, and roofing once vinyl products came on the market. As an established business for over 20 years, the company has been in the same location for 15 of those years, making it easy to pass on a referral to family and friends. ...

Cheshier Handyman Service

Handyman pro for your household needs.

Falcon Homes LLC

Our goal at Falcon Homes, LLC is to provide our clients with the best possible solutions for their home’s exterior needs; specializing in windows, doors, and roofing. We are an independent, veteran owned, fully licensed and insured contractor with over 25 combined years in the home remodeling industry. We take pride in our work, and representing our clients and their homes as if they were our own.

Windows on Washington

Simply put - we believe that improving your home should be enjoyable. That is why we spent years designing our consultations, installations, and customer care experiences to minimize stress and provide every client with a fair and honest home improvement experience. Founded in 2005, Windows on Washington has become one of the area’s most respected home improvement companies because we make our clients' homes more beautiful, comfortable, and energy efficient. We are proud Angie’s Super Service Award winners, which we’ve now earned for seven consecutive years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never had one filed complaint. In addition, we have hundreds of positive customer reviews on Angie’s List, Customer Lobby, Home Advisor, Guild Quality, Houzz, and Yelp.

Offers by Windows on Washington on Angi

12/06/2016

Eddie E.

I never heard back from AWS. Nothing! Even if they didn't find any damage. I was still expecting at least a phone call conveying that information.

Description of Work
I noticed AWS signs advertising free estimates and inspections for storm damage. I called their number and was sent straight to voicemail. A couple days later I received a call back. As the estimator was already in the neighborhood, I informed him that I wasn't home, but that he had permission to go up on the roof and so the inspection. I texted him my address and a picture of my home so that there wouldn't be any confusion.

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

Hello [Member Name Removed] thank you for your feedback. I apologize for what happened during the Winter last year. I searched our company software in hopes of pulling up your profile to understand what took place but was unable to find you within our system. What this leads me to believe is that you were somehow in direct contact with one of our project managers. As a company policy it is required for all staff and managers to input a customers information into our system. Being that I cannot find you within our systems I am led to believe that the project manager neglected to add you. If you would be kind enough to inform me of which project manager you were in contact with I can correct the issue and make sure this doesn't occur with anyone else. Again I apologize for our lack of communication with you and hope to hear from you soon so that I can take this issue and learn from it as to prevent it from happening again. If you have any questions you would like answered on our end please feel free to e-mail us at AWScontractors(at)gmail.com or call our office number 703-426-4000. - Taylor M.

12/03/2016

Henry H.

The job was done superbly especially the windows by a highly professional team. In addition, since the roof was due in part due to hail damage, there was a lot of insurance interaction in which AWS was instrumental in promptly getting information to the Insurance company and making sure all questions got answered.

Description of Work
I had all windows replaced. I also had them do a new roof and replace the entire gutter system

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

10/29/2015

karen w A.

American an Window Systems were timely, courteous and professional from the initial estimate through the installation. We needed a replacement screen and one window had issue, and they were quick to schedule a service call to correct the problems. We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Replaced builder grade windows with vinyl windows.

Category screen repair,replacement windows

03/03/2015

Dan K.

AWS handled all interactions with the insurance company. They arrived on time each day, worked hard and cleaned up when they left. The job was completed on time and budget. They could not have been more professional and did first class work.

Description of Work
Replaced all: roofing, gutters, siding and screens after extensive hail damage

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,replacement windows

06/13/2014

Ginger R.

Wonderful Workmanship! No seems, no ripples, very tidy - left no mess in my yard. Did the work much sooner than anticipated and did a quality AAAAA Plus job. I would highly recommend Ed and his team at Aermican Window Systems.

Description of Work
Siding work on the front of our home.

Category siding

05/26/2014

Brian S.

American Window Systems, Inc. installed all new windows (15 total) in my house back in 2000. In 2014, I needed two windows to be serviced (tighten spiral balance) in preparation for sale of my house. American Windows honored my service warranty even though it expired after 10 years. There was no charge for the service. Also, the fact that only minor service was required for two windows is a testament of the great quality of windows they offer. We have been very happy with this company and plan to have them replace windows in our new house.

Description of Work
Replaced windows (back in 2000) and recently performed maintenance on 2 windows (in 2014).

05/13/2014

Sue K.

The experience was excellent. They gave me an Angie's List discount off their regular rate. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We used American Windows System Inc. They installed some windows for me last month. They replaced 2 windows which had leaks, and one window which was cracked.

05/06/2013

Liping and Ted H.

They arrived on time to do the work, tried their best to clean up. We can't get to the roof to see the quality of the work. They forgot to do one part of the roof on the gazebo. We had to call them several times to get them to come back to fix that.

Description of Work
They replaced the whole roof due to hail damage, home insurance paid for the costs.

10/23/2012

Celestino B.

This company also recommend me to Dan Spears. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The installation was great.

Description of Work
2 Windows in the back that needed to be replaced.

10/18/2012

Dan K.

It went exceptionally well. The owner and his company were responsive to requests. They completed the work on time. They cleaned up everything. They came back and fixed any punch list items immediately. They just did an excellent job. The owner took personal responsibility for coming to the house to regulate and see how the work was going on. His crew was doing the work, but he showed up periodically to make sure that they were doing what they were supposed to be doing. So, I was satisfied and didn’t have any issues. He was very much involved in the process.

Description of Work
American Windows System Inc re-roofed and re-sided the house after a hailstorm, repaired the gutters and replaced window screens as well.

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding