AWS Restorations

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2008

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

"Here at AWS Restorations, we've been helping the people of northern Virginia for over 20 years. With two decades of experience, we're proud to run a company that truly cares about its customers. From everything from siding in Reston to Centreville doors, we have what you need to improve your home. While we specialize in replacement windows and making your home more energy efficient, we also offer quality craftsmanship for all your custom home improvement projects. Put us on the top of your list for all your siding, roofing and window needs. We aren't satisfied until you are thrilled with the job we've done. We work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers, and only use the finest products on the market for your home. We are so confident that you will be happy with our work that we are willing to back it up with a lifetime warranty. Our company values are focused around several elements that are important to our success, including reliable service and full protection as a licensed, insured and bonded company. AWS Restorations originally started out as a painting company, but moved to siding, windows, and roofing once vinyl products came on the market. As an established business for over 20 years, the company has been in the same location for 15 of those years, making it easy to pass on a referral to family and friends. ...

JBR Window & Door Company

Specializing in windows and doors installation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/06/2016

I never heard back from AWS. Nothing! Even if they didn't find any damage. I was still expecting at least a phone call conveying that information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I noticed AWS signs advertising free estimates and inspections for storm damage. I called their number and was sent straight to voicemail. A couple days later I received a call back. As the estimator was already in the neighborhood, I informed him that I wasn't home, but that he had permission to go up on the roof and so the inspection. I texted him my address and a picture of my home so that there wouldn't be any confusion.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

Hello [Member Name Removed] thank you for your feedback. I apologize for what happened during the Winter last year. I searched our company software in hopes of pulling up your profile to understand what took place but was unable to find you within our system. What this leads me to believe is that you were somehow in direct contact with one of our project managers. As a company policy it is require...

12/03/2016

The job was done superbly especially the windows by a highly professional team. In addition, since the roof was due in part due to hail damage, there was a lot of insurance interaction in which AWS was instrumental in promptly getting information to the Insurance company and making sure all questions got answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all windows replaced. I also had them do a new roof and replace the entire gutter system

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

10/29/2015

American an Window Systems were timely, courteous and professional from the initial estimate through the installation. We needed a replacement screen and one window had issue, and they were quick to schedule a service call to correct the problems. We would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced builder grade windows with vinyl windows.

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows

03/03/2015

AWS handled all interactions with the insurance company. They arrived on time each day, worked hard and cleaned up when they left. The job was completed on time and budget. They could not have been more professional and did first class work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all: roofing, gutters, siding and screens after extensive hail damage

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,replacement windows

06/13/2014

Wonderful Workmanship!   No seems, no ripples, very tidy  - left no mess in my yard.     Did the work much sooner than anticipated and did a quality AAAAA Plus job.   I would highly recommend Ed and his team at Aermican Window Systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding work on the front of our home.

CATEGORY siding