American Home Contractors of VA, LLC

02/29/2020

14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600

Chantilly, VA 20151

Following the WHO and CDC guidelines

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Tesla Solar Roof Installation

Tesla Solar Roof Installation

roofing202122153
The Elbin property in Springfield, VA got a gorgeous updated look with TESLA Solar Glass. Here's what the homeowner had to say: “American Home Contractors got my Tesla roof installed AND fixed a number of roofing problems in my 70 year old house in only a few days. They were great at letting me know what would happen, kept to the schedule and had a great attention to detail. I could not be happier having them do the install!” Not only does this system LOOK fantastic, but the functionality on the roof will allow the homeowner to get some serious energy savings. If you are interested in getting more information about a TELSA Solar Roof, visit us online at - https://americanhomecontractors.com/tesla-solar/ Key Stats: Elbin Roof Size: 20 square PV System Size: 9.47 kW Roof Installation Time: 4 Days (includes tear off and dry in)

American Home Contractors is a locally owned and operated company that has been in business for over 30 years! With our combined knowledge and experience, we are able to provide the highest quality products and services in today’s marketplace. Whether your project is roofing, siding, windows, gutters, or doors, you can trust American Home Contractors’ quality and reputation is behind each installation....

Deals

roofing (305)gutter cleaning (101)gutter repair (50)roof cleaning (11)skylight installation (10)chimney repair (7)siding companies (7)home inspection (6)decks & porches (6)window replacement (5)door installation (4)house painting (3)

06/21/2021

The gutter cleaning was quick & professional. Before & after pics were provided.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning & tuneup

Category decks,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

04/19/2021

Signed contract for AHC to install exterior trim around my home and replace soffit vents. Costs were proposed for the trim wrapping and we informed AHC that we would also want to address the ventilation through soffits around the home. Initially we discussed adding vinyl to soffits, but were unsure of best options. We had then decided against moving forward with the project until we could conduct ...

Description of Work
Trim wrapping exterior areas of home to include dormers, garage door, soffit, rear entry door frame, and replacing vents in soffit. Vents were supposed to be replace if painted over or bent.

Category garage doors,house painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

04/15/2021

I worked with American Home Contractors – Virginia Office to have my roof replaced, aluminum siding replaced with Hardie Plank Siding, all windows replaced, with a new door and exterior painting. It was a big job and Tyler and his team did an excellent job. We had other estimates and their prices were slightly lower but in the range. They were responsive to all our questions about the design and i...

Description of Work
New Roof, Windows, Front Door, Hardie Plank Siding, Exterior Painting

Category decks,roofing,siding,replacement windows,skylights,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Review for American Home Contractors of VA, LLC - 14175 Sullyfield Cir, Chantilly, VA - 39295025

03/11/2021

Truly outstanding experience! Negotiating the price with Brandon for the Presidential 50 Year Roof package was incredibly easy ... no pressure whatsoever. There were three price points written out in black and white, so there was no need to wonder if I was getting the best price. I shopped around and he offered the best materials at the best price. The roof was installed by Tito and his crew in on...

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Review for American Home Contractors of VA, LLC - 14175 Sullyfield Cir, Chantilly, VA - 39243244

01/23/2021

American Home Contractors completed my entire roof replacement in 1 day. The crew was friendly, considerate, and paid attention to each detail. Wilfredo, site foreman, communicated with me through the day, and I had a link to photos of the ongoing work periodically all day. Tyler, one of the VPs, also texted promptly and spoke to me a number of times when I asked for details. Everything went smoot...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Review for American Home Contractors of VA, LLC - 14175 Sullyfield Cir, Chantilly, VA - 39158629

01/15/2021

Very quickly. The only contractor that agreed to install while allowing me to supply the material being that I was able to use material from my own job.

Description of Work
Roof Install

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

01/15/2021

Very professional, good work, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Roof gutters windows

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Cost $18,405.5

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

12/14/2020

Great! Jason From Sales did a great job at setting everything up. The workers were done by noon both days and did quality work.

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words!

11/24/2020

I was very happy with my experience in working with Tyler and American Home Contractors. The roofing crew did a great job protecting my home and my new roof is beautiful. The Chimney repairs to the mortar crown really improved the appearance and help to ensure I won't have future leaks. When Tyler came for the final inspection he even took time to take apart my exterior lamp fixture to change the ...

Description of Work
New roof and repairs to my chimney

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you!

11/13/2020

It's scheduled for next sat. So far its been good. I got estimates from 3 people. I followed up with Brandon. I expressed what I'm looking for. I'm looking quality, craftsmanship with a fair price. I felt i was getting the most honest info. from Brandon

Description of Work
" Some neighbors have had their roofs replaced sprucing up the look of their homes. So I'm interested a new roof. "

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

Exterior Remodeling services including Roofing, Gutters, Window and Door replacements, and Skylight replacements. Roof and Gutter Repair and Maintenance. Now offering SOLAR options!

Design Build Services