Following the WHO and CDC guidelines

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

American Home Contractors of VA, LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2019

14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600

Chantilly, VA 20151

American Home Contractors is a locally owned and operated company that has been in business for over 30 years! With our combined knowledge and experience, we are able to provide the highest quality products and services in today’s marketplace. Whether your project is roofing, siding, windows, gutters, or doors, you can trust American Home Contractors’ quality and reputation is behind each installation....

09/29/2022

Audrey C.

Hugo was very thorough. He answered my questions and gave recommendations for other repairs that needed to be done. He was very professional and on time.

Description of Work
Inspection of roof, minor repairs

08/18/2022

Janice J.

Austin arrived promptly and did a great job. He took a lot of pictures and explained everything from the inspection. I will definitely keep his info for any future roofing needs

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Category decks, roofing

07/29/2022

Aranque M.

If you want anything other than roofing work, run as fast as you can away from this company. They are completely inept. They use subcontractors for other work like doors etc. with no oversight on what the subcontractors are doing and then the actual company won’t even follow up to see if all work was satisfactory. They take zero responsibility for their mistakes. We have been in the process of getting new doors for over a year. They messed up multiple things to include a huge one…THE SIZE OF OUR DOOR…how does that even happen??? They had to reorder, and here we are today, they still have not completed our project. Also, there is ZERO communication with the employees on the status of projects. I could go on and on but heed my words. Just don’t. There are plenty of great companies you can use like Windows on Washington etc.

Description of Work
Three exterior doors replaced

Category doors

07/14/2022

Vinod R.

Melvin cleaned the gutters and performed a tuneup. This is the second time in as many years he is performing this for our home. He was punctual and did a great job. Would recommend him for a professional gutter cleaning and tune up service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and tune up

06/24/2022

Eliezer O.

The American Home Contractor Technician was Hugo Calderon. He arrived early to the appointment. He explained to me the process he will follow to assess the condition and problem with my roof. Upon completion of the assessment of the condition of the roof, he explained to me with photos what course of action was required to correct the situation. He corrected the situation and showed me he photos prior and after the repair. Mr. Calderon represented the American Contractors organization well. He is a professional that inspire trust and respect. I will contact the company and request Mr. Calderon next time that I experience a problem. He is one of the best of what he does.

Description of Work
Roof Tune Up

05/13/2022

Janet S.

We've had Mike at our house two times for gutter cleaning and repair and we will continue to use him forever. He is professional, on time, knowledgeable, fair, and personable. He sends pictures of the repair work he does in places that we can't see which Is extremely helpful. Could not recommend Mike any higher.

Description of Work
gutter maintenance and repair

Category decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair

04/27/2022

Charles D.

The entire experience went very smoothly. Melvin was very courteous and thorough! I would definitely recommend Melvin and American Home Contractors!

Description of Work
Roof inspection and minor fixes

01/29/2022

H Dale E.

Due to weather and my schedule, it was difficult find a date/time window. But AHC and Melvin were very accommodating and called ahead as promised. Melvin was very professional and got the job done. A pleasure to work with. I have been cleaning the gutters myself for 40 years, so I know what a job it is. Too early to see how the sealing went, but so far so good!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, maintenance

Category decks, gutter repair

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, Melvin is one of the best!

01/21/2022

anil S.

They arrived on time. inspected the roof and informed me what all needed to be done and then went ahead and did it and showed me all photos of the repair they had done. They didn't try to sell anything and were just professional folks. I liked their work so much that now i have put them on retainer to do it every year!!!

Description of Work
Roof tune up

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

We appreciate the kind review and are so happy to hear you enjoyed our services. We'll see you again next year!

08/23/2021

Ingrid B.

The scheduling staff communicated promptly in response to my inquiry. Dave came to do my gutter tune up and was actually able to come earlier than scheduled after he checked that it worked with my schedule. He was quick and took very thorough photos to show me, he even identified a roof issue I need to have looked at. Very pleased with the service and professionalism!

Description of Work
Gutter tune up

08/16/2021

Laura A.

We are very satisfied. Melvin took a lot of pictures of the roof, pointed out areas where small repairs were needed, and then made the repairs. Great pricing.

Description of Work
Roof examination and tune up

Category decks, roofing

08/13/2021

Mike S.

Very well. Exceeded my expectations. They were fast and efficient and I could hardly tell they were here because they cleaned so thoroughly. I had one minor issue that was resolved quickly. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters and installed gutter gaurds

06/21/2021

brian B.

The gutter cleaning was quick & professional. Before & after pics were provided.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning & tuneup

Category decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

04/19/2021

Lidet B.

Signed contract for AHC to install exterior trim around my home and replace soffit vents. Costs were proposed for the trim wrapping and we informed AHC that we would also want to address the ventilation through soffits around the home. Initially we discussed adding vinyl to soffits, but were unsure of best options. We had then decided against moving forward with the project until we could conduct more research of the best options. AHC informed us that with the trim work they could also replace the damaged vents in the soffit. AHC said that the owner of the company had agreed to add this service for us as we had recently completed another project for the replacement of gutters. Upon the crew coming out to start work we informed them that the scope of project included the installation of exterior trim and replacement of vents. The crew said they had no information on replacing any vents and told us to call their office for clarification. I called AHC, and was informed that the crew could not replace the vents, but asked if they could repair damages noted. While we were not happy that the scope of work had changed, we agreed to have them repair and not replace the vents. However, after the project was completed we noticed that no work had been performed to repair any vents. We called and emailed AHC multiple times over a 2 month period to have them make adjustments to noted problems with trim and repair vents. We could not get anyone to give us an update on when the crew would come back out to address the trim and vents issues noted. AHC only sent a person out to fix gutters that had not been properly reinstalled and causing heavy flooding in backyard and to fix one item on the list of items for the trim. Again we compromised, and then decided to only focus on the vent repair. Many months went by before we received an email regarding a final invoice; and the company not being able to repair or replace the vents. Discounts were offered to accomodate us regarding the matter. We had no idea on how much it would cost to have a contractor come out to only fix vents, as opposed to adding to an existing job where cost could be different because the contractor is already onsite working other jobs on the home such as the install of trim. While continuing to work on getting additional quotes to have some other contractor fix the vents. AHC changed their minds and said they would not provide any discount. So basically, the initial job was to replace vents, then changed to repair vents, then changed to provide discount, then changed to we cannot help you. This is really bad customer service and we would have never agreed to have them take on the project as they clearly understand that we wanted both the soffit vents and exterior trim addressed at the same time. As we have gutters with guards and the work would require removing gutters to get to soffit, so we thought it was best to address both of these items at the same time. Agreeing to terms of a contract with the idea that you will not provide the services agreed upon is bad business. Also, we are not happy with the number of hours I have had to dedicate to trying to resolve this issue with AHC. We have used Angie's list for almost 10 years and never encountered this type of situation with one of your contractors. We only selected this company because they were listed as an Angie's List company.

Description of Work
Trim wrapping exterior areas of home to include dormers, garage door, soffit, rear entry door frame, and replacing vents in soffit. Vents were supposed to be replace if painted over or bent.

Category garage doors, house painters

04/15/2021

Ryan S. R.

I worked with American Home Contractors – Virginia Office to have my roof replaced, aluminum siding replaced with Hardie Plank Siding, all windows replaced, with a new door and exterior painting. It was a big job and Tyler and his team did an excellent job. We had other estimates and their prices were slightly lower but in the range. They were responsive to all our questions about the design and implementation of the work and made us comfortable with the expensive undertaking that this renovation would be. They worked with us on schedule to plan out the timing of the project. They delivered an excellent project. The roofing crew was done within a day. They had the manpower to support the job. I observed my neighbor having his roof replaced. That crew was at it for three days on a smaller roof. We were very impressed with the clean up of the roofing crew. The window team started the next weekend completing 17 windows in a day. With older homes, there are always constructability issues and Max and his team worked through those issues. Max took those the extra steps to make sure that we were happy with the final product. The siding crew took over and installed the Hardie Plank siding. It looked great. After the new door was installed, AHC’s painter Israel and his crew power washed, replaced rotten wood trim and repainted the house and the front porch. Israel worked well with my wife and we are very happy with the painting. This was a successful project and feel fortunate to have found American Home Contractor – Virginia Office. Thank you, Tyler for delivering on a great project.

Description of Work
New Roof, Windows, Front Door, Hardie Plank Siding, Exterior Painting

Category decks, roofing, siding, replacement windows, skylights, house painters, doors

03/11/2021

Donna F.

Truly outstanding experience! Negotiating the price with Brandon for the Presidential 50 Year Roof package was incredibly easy ... no pressure whatsoever. There were three price points written out in black and white, so there was no need to wonder if I was getting the best price. I shopped around and he offered the best materials at the best price. The roof was installed by Tito and his crew in one day. They arrived at 7 AM. It took about two hours to tear off the old roof and about seven hours to install the new roof. They had a large crew of about ten workers. They all knew what they had to do every step of the way. The crew worked in sync with each other like a fine tuned machine. The following day a second crew arrived early in the morning to install the gutters. Again, they used the best quality materials and the installers were craftsmen. When were finished they took all of the debris with them leaving my property immaculately clean.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

01/23/2021

Whitney R.

American Home Contractors completed my entire roof replacement in 1 day. The crew was friendly, considerate, and paid attention to each detail. Wilfredo, site foreman, communicated with me through the day, and I had a link to photos of the ongoing work periodically all day. Tyler, one of the VPs, also texted promptly and spoke to me a number of times when I asked for details. Everything went smoothly and the clean up was amazing..my deck and yard are cleaner now than when they arrived ;) I had 3 other estimates for this project, and I am very pleased with my choice; no other would have done a better job. I will definitely reach AHC for future projects.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

01/15/2021

Zachary C.

Very quickly. The only contractor that agreed to install while allowing me to supply the material being that I was able to use material from my own job.

Description of Work
Roof Install

We love making homeowners happy [Member Name Removed], we're super happy to hear you enjoyed your experience working with us!

01/15/2021

Kathleen K.

Very professional, good work, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Roof gutters windows

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

12/14/2020

Neil C.

Great! Jason From Sales did a great job at setting everything up. The workers were done by noon both days and did quality work.

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words!

11/24/2020

Beatriz S.

I was very happy with my experience in working with Tyler and American Home Contractors. The roofing crew did a great job protecting my home and my new roof is beautiful. The Chimney repairs to the mortar crown really improved the appearance and help to ensure I won't have future leaks. When Tyler came for the final inspection he even took time to take apart my exterior lamp fixture to change the light bulb for me. I highly recommend American Home Contractors for any of your exterior needs!

Description of Work
New roof and repairs to my chimney

Category roofing, chimney repair

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you!

11/13/2020

Bobbie S.

It's scheduled for next sat. So far its been good. I got estimates from 3 people. I followed up with Brandon. I expressed what I'm looking for. I'm looking quality, craftsmanship with a fair price. I felt i was getting the most honest info. from Brandon

Description of Work
" Some neighbors have had their roofs replaced sprucing up the look of their homes. So I'm interested a new roof. "

Thank you for the kind words!

11/11/2020

Sarah H.

Great! Prompt, got everything done quickly, cleaned up well, looks great! Very responsive and good at communicating!

Description of Work
Installed asphalt shingle roof and new gutters.

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the kind words!

10/31/2020

Carolyn S.

Austin showed up early and was very respectful and informative. He quickly performed the work and informed us that one of our gutters was unsloped which might cause the problems with drainage that we were seeing. He provided multiple photos of the before and after work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Gutter inspection and cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for sharing about your experience with Austin!

10/14/2020

Legh P.

American Home Contractors was very responsive to my initial inquiry and was able to come to my house in short order for an estimate. They were very knowledgeable and professional. They provided me with a comprehensive quote, including break-out pricing for several options/upgrades that were being considered as part of the project. Once the proposal was approved, we had some slight delays in scheduling that delayed the project a bit longer than anticipated. However, once we finalized the install dates, the respective crews did an excellent job with the project. I had a few minor issues that needed to be corrected at the end of the job, which were promptly reviewed and addressed. I was very pleased with the finished result.

Description of Work
I needed to have a lot of exterior trim replaced, in conjunction with replacing the gutters and a full repainting of the exterior

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters

ABL Professional Painting

FOR A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL (703) 585-1932 TODAY. ABL Painting has the ability to transform your residence with the stroke of our paint brushes. We always use quality paint products in order to never put our clients through fading, peeling, and the falling of their paint job. Remodeling is not necessary for the transformation of the look of your estate, a simple paint job from ABL Painting will do. Family owned business with 12 years of experience. Customer service is our number one priority. Check out our commercial at https://youtu.be/lfEB1nZvFfg

Offers by ABL Professional Painting  on Angi
    Ashburn Powerwash Paint and Restoration

Ashburn Power Wash and Restoration offers 20 years of experience in Pressure Washing Service, From power washing, painting and staining drywall repair to carpentry, and landscaping. Contact us Today for a Free Estimate. Wolf Trap, VA

Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Virginia
    Virginia
    02/29/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, PayPal, Check

Exterior Remodeling services including Roofing, Gutters, Window and Door replacements, and Skylight replacements. Roof and Gutter Repair and Maintenance. Now offering SOLAR options!

Design Build Services