Alliance Movers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2012

Antiques

Alliance Movers is a well established company it has been in the market for 10 successful years! We provide moving labor for residential and commercial local moves or long distance moves. We are privately owned therefore, we give all of our customers a VIP service, no matter how big or small the job is. We provide Limited Liability Insurance as well. ...

American Moving & Storage Inc

****LOCAL MOVING AND STORAGE**** For over 32 years, American Moving and Storage has made personalized service our number one priority. Family-owned and operated, our mission has been to continuously improve the delivery of our services. Our offices and secure storage facility are right next to Dulles Airport. We want to be the mover you choose during your next move. Owner operated. License - DOT#573442. Additional Phones - (703) 870-7975

Offers by American Moving & Storage Inc on Angi
A2B Moving and Delivery

A2B Moving and Delivery is the region’s premier residential, commercial, piano, and specialty moving, storage and delivery service and has been serving our customers for over 20 years! We are fully licensed and insured along with the expertise needed to handle any of your moving, storage and delivery needs. If you are looking for a professional, experienced, prompt, and well trained moving service that will work within your budget, then you have come to the right place! Please browse through our website for information on the different types of services we offer. For additional information please contact us through any of the avenues listed throughout the website. And remember, “FOR A MOVE THAT’S STRESS FREE, CALL A2B!”

Offers by A2B Moving and Delivery on Angi
Potomac Moving Company

Moving can be a frustrating experience, but you can make it a breeze with a phone call to the right moving company. Potomac Moving Company takes the stress out of your move by quickly and efficiently getting you from one place to another all in one piece. It really is that simple! Just give us a call at 1-888-505-3385 or start your free estimate now!

Offers by Potomac Moving Company on Angi

07/22/2018

I booked this through UHaul so I was hoping the interface with the contractor would go well. Alliance called days before the move to organize and plan, texted with updates, and packed the truck carefully using every available space. I generally move every three years and these guys were the best for communication, strength speed and carefulness. Moving is stressful -- and Alliance made it go well ...

Description of Work
We needed to load and unload a UHaul with all our bigger furniture, dishes, kitchen items etc.

08/20/2017

Wonderfully. The movers were quick, hard working, friendly and careful.

Description of Work
Moving boxes from one home to another.

07/06/2017

Very well and most unexpected. Their help you don't find everyday. All you have to do is ask and they will give you an honest answer. thank you again, Amin and staff.

Description of Work
Amin, owner, and one other person, helped us move household items from the home first. Then they drove to a storage locker where they helped go thru items. They cleaned and remove any dust from the furniture and boxes so we would not be taking dirty items into the new residence. Once we moved in, they help with arranging furniture and rugs and boxes. Their help was greatly appreciated beyond words, being very ill with a lung disease, I could not have done this move without their help and after 3 cancelations on our part, Amin and his company were still willing to help us. They drove over 60 miles one way to accommodate us. His pricing is lower than most movers.

06/30/2017

The moving part was great ! When it came to pay, as I had used this company before I was told it would be the same moving cost as before. I paid $180 in the first move. I was told this time it would be $235. When asked why the discrepancy, I was told those were the prices and there was no way was charged $180 the first time. It truly makes me wonder about the prices now as I was required to get my...

Description of Work
Labor needed for my move to Arlington

06/17/2017

Excellent! The movers were professional, courteous and moved quickly. Just what I was looking for. I look forward to working with Alliance Movers again on our next move.

Description of Work
Unloaded a 26ft moving truck

Category moving companies

Moving - Packing, Unpacking, Loading, & Unloading. Piano Moving, On-site Moves, General labor

Truck & Furniture Pad.