123Junk

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

4451 Brookfield Corporate Drive # 200

Chantilly, VA 20151

Locally owned and operated, 123JUNK is the DC area's favorite donate, recycle & disposal service. Fully insured, we go into your home or business to pick up and remove your unwanted items for a fee, based on the amount of space your items occupy on our truck beds. Fuel, labor and disposal fees are all included. What makes us unique is our disposal process. 1-2-3 represents 1- Donate, 2- Recycle and 3- Dispose. Our objective is to keep your junk from becoming trash. After we load our trucks, we take your items back to our facility where they are sorted, inventoried and staged for display. A rotation of charities come to claim the items and we coordinate the delivery of those items to those charities. We'll even provide you a receipt from the charities that accepted the items. Call us today to learn why we're the fastest growing junk removal service in the Washington DC Metro....

05/24/2022

Rebecca H.

123Junk was awesome!!! Very professional and kind. We had all our stuff in the garage ready for them so it was easy and we got a 10% discount for having it all ready for them in the garage. Nice surprise for sure. I highly recommend. We are actually using them again this week to clean out our whole townhouse of items we want donated, and trash. So I’ll let you know how that goes. So far highly recommended. They also call when they are on their way which is a great heads up.

Description of Work
Donation items and trash hauled from our garage

02/10/2022

Bob R.

Could not have gone better. Very courteous and professional, from the initial scheduling call to pricing to arrival and completion of the work. Settled on these folks as they are a small business locally owned.

Description of Work
Haul away treadmill and exercise bicycle

02/04/2022

Mary Ann M.

Excellent repeat experience! The crew was on time, courteous and organized. They worked quickly and carefully. Great communication from the team and from the home office. Estimate was accurate and pricing is fair.

Description of Work
Furniture and junk hauling

01/26/2022

Michele H.

I had a great experience. The people were very nice and professional. They give items that can be used again to charities. I really like this part about the company.

Description of Work
They took away an old sofa and bookcase.

Category garbage collection

08/05/2021

Christopher S.

Amazingly easy and super fast. The folks at 123 Junk are so professional. They are super communicative and courteous. From the first call to the pick up everything was very well thought out. I love the fact they will try to donate items if possible to charity partners so that they don't just go into the waste stream. I will recommend them to any friends, family or clients. A+++

Description of Work
Removal of Whole Apartment Full Of Stuff

Category furniture repair, garbage collection, hauling services

Thank you for your business! So glad your experience was a positive one!

04/17/2021

John T.

All aspects of this experience demonstrated professionalism. The guys who arrived were courteous and responsive and respected our home. They were in and out and had the job done in less than five minutes.

Description of Work
Removed a Large Chair and a Neighbor's Fire Pit

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you so much for putting your confidence in 123JUNK!

04/02/2021

Kathie R.

Our experience couldn’t have been better. The crew gave us half an hour’s notice of their arrival and showed up right on time, masked and ready to work. Our items were moved to the truck quickly, efficiently, and without damage to the house. To our delight, we had less than we’d thought, so our final payment was less than the quote we received. Throughout the process, Bruce and his partner were positive and good humored, making what could have been a bit of an ordeal a pleasurable experience. If you’re looking for junk disposal, give these guys a call.

Description of Work
Furniture removal

Category hauling services

Thank you for choosing 123JUNK and for taking the time to share your experience!

03/09/2021

Donald G.

I was given a 2-hour window ahead of time. They were actually a couple minutes early! Very professional and quick. I decided to add an old dehumidifier after I'd talked to them, and they took it no problem - it was all done within 20 minutes. Even with the extra item the charge was below the estimate they'd given me. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hauling away old sectional and several other items

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thank you so much! We're grateful for your business and we appreciate your review!

03/03/2021

Ann M B.

These guys are great. Have used them four times now and they are always extremely professional, on time, and their follow-up is top notch. They forgot one item and when I mentioned it when they called to see if I was happy with the service, they had a truck picking the item up no charge the same day. I hadn't expected that level of customer service, but given how great they had been in the past, I wasn't surprised. Recommend highly.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category hauling services

Wow! Thank you so much for this review and for choosing 123junk once again!

01/27/2021

Jim E.

The team was punctual, courteous and provided excellent service. Highly recommend and will use again!

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for choosing 123JUNK!

01/21/2021

Annick M.

My company used 123Junk to move a lot of large items we no longer needed. They are truly a professional operation. Everything ran smoothly on their end beginning with the scheduler JJ P. He made everything clear and understandable with regards to pricing and the number of trucks and staff to expect. There were no surprises. The team was beyond great. Even when met with unexpected opposition, they remained calm, professional and just as friendly. Charles B, Bruce R, Oscar S, Nolan G, Jacob W, Tyler K, Timmy A, Amanda M, Jacob B, Alex D, Matt F, Jack H, Gre M, Ryan M, and Liam S were the members of the team that came out. Great job!! I would use 123Junk again and again!

Description of Work
Hauling Junk

Category furniture repair

On behalf of the entire team that, we truly thank you for your business! It's a bit remarkable that you remembered everybody's name! =) Thanks for taking a few moments to write a review!

12/16/2020

David D.

I join with the legions of others who give this company an A. Efficient, polite, and very fair in pricing. I could not have been more pleased with the service, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of old furniture: sofa, cabinets, shelving

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

12/01/2020

Alicia I.

Great service! On time and staff was great to work with. They answered all of my questions. I love how they offer items for donation first, then recycle or trash. We had some older useable furniture from a relative who passed away. It was still in very good condition so it was nice to know it would be offered for donation first. Also some junk that needed to go. Very good fair pricing. It turned out less than other services I used before and no surprise extra charges. Very transparent pricing and service. Very efficient team and they were finished faster than I expected. I highly recommend them and I plan to use them again myself.

Description of Work
Furniture and junk removed

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you so much for your business and for your generous review! We're glad your experience was a good one!!

11/18/2020

Kathy M.

This is the second time I've used them in the past month. They take junk as well as donations so get two things done in one pickup. Very professional and friendly. Will definitely use again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Moved furniture in home and took away junk

Category hauling services, moving companies, dumpster service

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your businses!

11/17/2020

Julie F.

Everybody was very professional and no stranger to hard work. My job was time sensitive and required several truck loads to remove everything in a furnished 3 story house including trash. 123 Junk was able to work with my schedule and send several workers to get the job done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Removal and haul from 3 story house

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you for choosing 123JUNK and thank you for taking a moment to review your experience!!

11/05/2020

Susan P.

They needed to come two days because the truck filled up the first day. All of the guys were professional and kind. They were so strong and able to move everything without damaging the walls or floors. I was very impressed! I would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
They hauled several pieces of heavy furniture and other items.

Category hauling services, moving companies

Thank you so much for choosing 123JUNK! We appreciate your business!

09/18/2020

Margaret D.

A wonderful operation form the time I phoned until the team left. They were all very courteous, professional and thorough. I could not have asked for a better operation. I will definitely call when I clean out the attic and store room. Thank you.

Description of Work
Removing garage and attic items(furniture etc.)

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you for your review and for selecting 123JUNK to assist you with your hauling needs!!

05/20/2020

Howard D.

It went very well. The guys from 123 were on time, professional, and thorough. Communication with everyone from the company was first rate. We would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Hauling and disposing a bed, box spring and furniture

Category dumpster service

Thank you for your business and your review!

04/11/2020

Joseph Z.

It went excellently. They had the 8 am to 10 am arrival window. At 8, they called 15 minutes out. Arrived on time, looked at the junk, gave a fair estimate, we agreed and the junk was quickly and easily removed. The agreed upon bill was emailed to me. They made it easy on me.

Description of Work
Remove the junk that I collected and placed in my garage.

Category hauling services

Thanks for the kind words and review! We appreciate you choosing 123JUNK!

12/11/2019

David D.

Of the five highly rated companies we contacted, only 123JUNK was willing to work with us to reach an acceptable price. They showed up on time, finished the work quickly, and the two workers were professional and friendly. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
A dozen large items removed from basement.

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for your business! Knowing that you had so many options, we're very grateful that you selected us!

12/05/2019

Ashton W.

Great - these folks are pro. I've used them twice now. Communication (both cell and email) is excellent, from start to finish. Arrive exactly when they say they will, up front with the cost of the service, tidy, efficient. 100% pleased with this company, would/will hire again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Removal of old furniture

Category hauling services

We're here for you when you need us. Thanks for your business!

11/13/2019

Peter B.

Excellent! It couldn't have been any smoother. Friendly, efficient, fair priced process.

Description of Work
Remove sectional

Category hauling services

We really appreciate your business!

10/09/2019

Bekki S.

Superbly. They were on-time, efficient, extremely pleasant, helpful, thorough. Started with an estimate and ended up charging me less. Very nice folks with a great service.

Description of Work
Removed items from house & yard to either donate or take to dump.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you putting your confidence in 123JUNK!

08/19/2019

Wilbur W.

Fair price quote; excellent, timely service

Description of Work
Disposal of a large broken exercise bike

Category hauling services

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business!

08/17/2019

Kathy S.

Arrived right on time, very professional. Heavy bulky item but seemed to have no problem with handling and securing it in the truck. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of a single large item

Category hauling services

Thank you so very much for choosing 123JUNK!

Amasa Movers Llc

Amasa Movers Llc is a local moving company located in sterling va. License and insured. Serving VA,MD,& DC With 15 years experience. We have the best movers best trucks & the most important the best prices. If you planing on moving call Amasa Movers.

Royal Movers Llc

Are you ready for the best moving experience ever??? Well you have found the right company that makes customer satisfaction their first priority. We are experienced movers ready to help people relocate in Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We provide full service moves as well as partial movers. hourly rates includes packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, disassembly and reassembly of furniture if needed and protecting your household items with quilted moving pads / strech wrap and handle them with care, and best of all we offer the lowest hourly and flat rates in the area, we also offer same & next day delivery and hauling, we are available everyday of the week including holidays and last minute bookings at no additional charge, we have many references and referrals because of our outstanding customer satisfaction. Please contact us for more information at 703-901-6096. Thank you

Artisan Movers

Enjoy A Relaxing & Seamless Move, Without All The Headaches and Anxiety Associated With Relocating! Artisan Movers offers you a reliable relocation experience through constant communication. Ensuring you a seamless and relaxing transition into your new home. We are your source for Full Service, Stress-Free Moving with same-day service and competitive pricing on your next local or long distance move. We strive to bring a VIP moving experience to everyone in the DC Metro area, and beyond.

Offers by Artisan Movers on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Junk removal, property clean outs, yard waste & debris disposal, appliance recycling, furniture removal and hauling, DONATION SERVICES!

The removal of concrete, rocks, dirt, paint or hazardous chemicals.