1-800-GOT-JUNK? Virginia North

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2012

13933 Willard Rd

Chantilly, VA 20151

Additional e-mail - virginianorth@1800gotjunk.com. Additional DBA - Junque Distribution Services LLC....

03/24/2017

Frank S.

Our experience with Got Junk was not a good one. When their representative came to give us an estimate about 10 days before their scheduled work, we emphasized the importance of the date and time. The closing on our house and final walk through by the buyers was the next day. Their staffer assured us the would arrive between 8 and 10 am. On the day they were scheduled to arrive, no one showed. When we called to find out what happened, Got Junk's dispatcher said we weren't on their schedule. A crew finally arrived about noon. Junk removal went well until it came to our bedroom set, which was quite heavy. Instead of carrying the items down the stairs, one of the two crew members haphazardly slid the pieces down our hardwood stairs. We asked him to stop and carry them down with his partner so as not to damage our hardwood stairs, etc. Although I had demonstrated how to remove the drawers from the dresser so that the item would not be so heavy, the crew finished the job by carrying the items with the drawers still in place. When leaving, the crew stood over me and asked that I complete their work evaluation In front of them. I found this quite intimidating. Ultimately, Got Junk agreed to refund our payment, after a series of lengthy telephone negotiations the day after the service was performed. We would much rather have had decent service.

Description of Work
Removing final contents of our home

Category garbage collection, hauling services

11/14/2016

Margaret M.

Super easy to schedule online, received confirmation phone call several days in advance, and a phone call the morning of the appointment to advise me of a half hour window. The crew arrived on time, were super friendly, and made the junk disappear!

Description of Work
We needed a basketball hoop, several rusted metal bookshelves, and some other junk removed. Ended up being 1/4 of a truck worth.

09/22/2016

Dale S.

Description of Work
They did an excellent job. I would reccomend them to anyone.

Category garbage collection

02/03/2016

Margaret E.

Description of Work
Removed a huge desk from the basement.

07/07/2015

Susan M.

Description of Work
Three times I gave a representative of 1-800-GOT-JUNK the dimensions of the spa I wanted hauled away and 3 times they confirmed that they would remove it for the promotional price as stated. When the truck arrived at my home, the driver told me that I would have to pay double. I sent him away with an empty truck! He wasted my time! (I borrowed a trailer and hauled the spa to the LoCo Landfill for $11 - a delightful outing with my son. Priceless!)

03/23/2015

Laura T.

They were ok. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
They just picked up trash and a refrigerator.

Category garbage collection

06/10/2014

Richard A.

I did not use them because of cost.

Description of Work
Gave me a quote on hauling junk away. He was too expensive for my trash.

07/19/2013

Emily D.

These guys were on time and worked efficiently. It would have been nice if they could have recycled some items as they advertised. It was clear by the way the items were tossed in the truck, there were no plans to recycle. I would use them again, if the opportunity presents itself. ***time frame is estimated - as considerable time has passed since service was performed.

Description of Work
These guys helped us clear out the unwanted items from the garage.

06/11/2013

Frederick P.

excellent service. called before arrival. on time. very efficient. very pleasant

Description of Work
hauling away old large heavy furniture

11/09/2012

Penny D D.

Wonderful.

Description of Work
Concrete basement flooded during Sandy. Moderate amount of small junk that was water damaged. No furniture or carpet. Truck arrived between stated time and driver called ahead. Two young men, Pat and Matt, were pleasant and acted like they were happy to be here. We looked at basement, discussed the scope of the job, and discussed pricing. They immediately went to work and finished the job in under two hours. I was delighted that what I thought was going to be a real pain was handled quickly and easily.

11/03/2012

alexis S.

The team was fantastic, professional. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Excellent service in getting some very heavy items out of the basement.

10/22/2012

Mark L.

I had too much junk in my house especially in the Garage and Basement. I call 1-800-got junk to get some help. They answered the phone (a real person) and explained their service and pricing; scheduled a pick up for the very next day, showed up on time, and in a very professional and upbeat manner remove the junk. Well worth the price and quality work.

Description of Work
I called to get help removing junk from my basement and garage. They answered the phone, explained the service, scheduled a date, showed up on time and did a superb job. Very professional.

03/26/2012

David T.

They performed in a outstanding manner overall. They were supposed to come during a 12:30 to 2:30 window, but got backed up. They were very professional about keeping me informed, then handing me off to another truck that was able to take care of me an hour later. The entire experience from initial phone call to job completion was very friendly, yet professional and businesslike. I would definitely recommend them and will use them for any other hauling needs I have in the future.

Description of Work
They hauled away two large BBQ grills as well as some misc. junk.

03/05/2012

JEN R.

They will take anything. We merged two households and had random things that were not needed. They took everything. Some of the items were very heavy and included old window air conditioners. I would recommend their services.

Description of Work
They hauled some items out of our home.

05/28/2011

David C.

They have been pretty good. We chose them because other trash companies are stuffy and hard to work with for odd-shaped things like broken furniture and stuff. Other companies won’t take it or we have to pay too much for them to take it. It is easier to call 1-800-Got-Junk? for such things. They also haul away yard debris. Other trash companies are fussy about dealing with yard debris like tree branches and stuff. We live in a forested area. They are very reliable and very easy to work with. All we have to do is tell them roughly the volume of junk that we want to get rid of, and they will give us their prices. They come and pick it, and the headache is gone basically. They pick up things away without bashing through our gate or dragging stuff on the floor. They are really good about caring for our property.

Description of Work
We occasionally have 1-800-Got-Junk? come and haul away stuff for us. They last provided their services 2 months ago.

05/18/2011

SHERRY K.

great experience -- i'm sure i will use them again and have recommended them to my friends and neighbors

Description of Work
This was the second time i had them come back -- i had a broken treadmill and a couple other things, but they gave me a discount because i used them before. These folks are timely, courteous and very price reasonable; and i had to get that thing outta my house cause the painters/carpenters were coming the next day.

08/16/2010

MONICA S.

Super! I have never had a better service experience. After being unable to unload a bed on Craigslist before our move, I was desperate when I got on-line and I found this company. I set up an appointment on-line for service within the next 90 minutes. The two drivers, Miles and Sam, showed up on time, called ahead of time as described online, and quickly and professionally removed the items within an hour. There was no damage to the house (despite dragging the fridge out of the basement up the back steps and taking the bed down stairs from an upstairs bedroom). The two men were polite, prepared, and got right down to business. I would use this company again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
This company hauled away a refrigerator and a three-piece-pressed board twin-trundle bed.

AIS Companies, LLC

AIS Companies, LLC is the most trusted provider of dumpster rental, roll off rental, and hauling services in the Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland metropolitan areas. By providing the finest service possible, we establish long-term relationships with commercial and residential customers. We rent dumpsters in sizes ranging from 20 to 30 yards. Considering our rental terms are adjustable, you can rent for as little as one day or as long as a couple of weeks. Our trained drivers will arrive at your place to collect the dumpster  and its contents. We make things simple for you!

Junk King Fairfax

We are a veteran owned full service junk removal company. We also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals if you have your own labor available. For full service work, we schedule two hour arrival windows and we offer free quotes. We come ready to start work if you like the price. (Our prices are so reasonable, we close greater than 90% of these appointments.) We are the greenest full service option in the area because the only material we take to landfills is dirt. Our 12 yard roll off dumpsters can be rented for $350, which is your out the door price for the first ton. Additional material is $100/ton. The dumpster is considered full at 12 cubic yards or 3 tons. They are equipped with rubber rollers so they will not scratch driveways. Angie's List members enjoy a discount of $50 off a full truck or $25 off any job. We operate Monday through Saturday from 8-6. Contact owner Alex Powers directly at alexp@junk-king.com or 703-819-5667 or call our Customer Care Center in San Carlos at 1-888-888-JUNK.

Miller & Sons Inc.

We are a home improvement company, we specialize in bathroom/kitchen remodeling, interior/exterior painting, crown molding, custom carpentry work. We do gutter cleaning, power washing, sealing. We also haul away junk, yard debris, construction debris, appliances we haul what the trash men will not take.

Junk removal for homes & businesses.