Zeinoun Kitchen & Bath Renovation

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

14319 Compton Village Dr

Centreville, VA 20121

Call us now at (703) 708-7991! My promise to all my customers is that I will be involved with the daily activities of the renovation until it's complete. With a crisp attention to all the details I'm able to deliver a complete Kitchen renovation in two weeks, master-bath in three, something unheard of in this industry....

home remodeling (23)basement remodeling (5)marble & granite (4)woodworking (4)closet design (1)electrician (11)plumbers (10)countertop installation (10)tile installation (10)drywall (8)flooring (5)patio enclosures (1)

01/01/2021

Tony is the consummate craftsman. He is very professional, and we were extremely happy with the overall project. We would highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2021

Photo for Zeinoun Kitchen & Bath Renovation - 14319 Compton Village Dr, Centreville, VA - 39112671

02/23/2020

This was our second project with Zeinoun Kitchen & Bath Renovation, and once again, Tony has done a fantastic job. He renovated our master bathroom from its dated mid-1980's look to a beautiful, streamlined appearance. From the start of planning to the selection of materials, realignment of less desirable features, and installation and finish of new flooring, cabinetry, and accessories, it has bee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bath

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Again, I can't thank you enough for the opportunity you have given me. Working for you guys has been awesome and I'm glad it turned out beautiful. You deserve the best.

02/05/2020

Tony did a great job. He was very professional, the work was high quality, and we were very happy with how everything turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of 1 Kitchen and 3 bathrooms, also 1 partial powder room

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

[Member Name Removed]. Glad I could be of help. Working in your home has been great and thanks a lot for the opportunity you have given me.

09/18/2019

We have had the pleasure of working with Tony and Zeinoun Renovations to completely redesign and build both our kitchen and basement. Tony's superior knowledge, trustworthiness, and honesty helped to make the renovation process less stressful and his design recommendations have truly transformed our home. Tony is a pleasure to work with and we have enjoyed having both him and his crews in our home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and basement

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

The pleasure was all mine. Thanks much for the opportunity you and [Member Name Removed] have given me to help you out. looking forward for the next project.

07/14/2019

All went wonderfully and timely. The Company performed its obligations to the highest degree. We are very appreciative. We needed to remodel of the kitchen, master bathroom and wood floors on the remaining 2/3rds of our home, a colonial. Tony, the Company leader, was there everyday at 8:00 AM. He was committed, educated, realistic and a gentleman. The process took five weeks with construction star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hiddenbrook Subdivision in Herndon, Virginia: Miller and Smith Home Built in 1976.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

[Member Name Removed]. I thank you for the opportunity you have given me to help you with your projects. It was a pleasure working for you and your spouse and thanks for the kind words. Hope to hear from you again.

03/24/2019

We selected Zeinoun Kitchen and Bath based on his top reviews in Angie's List and years of Super Service Awards. We wanted a smaller company with top quality work where the owner would be directly involved from design through construction. This is exactly what Tony Zeinoun provides, so we quickly knew we were in good hands. Tony is not only a Class A contractor, but he also demonstrated complete t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

It was my pleasure to have worked for you and [Member Name Removed]. Looking forward to our next project.

10/03/2018

Tony expertly handled our entire kitchen renovation, which included virtually every aspect of a renovation (demolition, electric, plumbing, gas, installing appliances, building a breakfast bar, cabinets, floors, countertop, paint, etc). My wife and I originally contracted with a larger company who misled us a number of times so we ultimately had to leave them. Tony was a welcome relief. He respect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Photo for Zeinoun Kitchen & Bath Renovation - 14319 Compton Village Dr, Centreville, VA - 37445996

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to have worked for such a lovely couple. Enjoy your beautiful Kitchen and best of luck.

09/17/2018

Tony was professional and courteous. He was very involved in every step of the process and made sure we found exactly what we wanted and needed. He was present every day. We were expecting a baby and he managed to finish the job in time! The storage space is impressive, and the office looks very nice. We highly recommend him and we would absolutely hire him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation - storage / home office

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

It was my pleasure to work for such a great couple. Enjoy and see you next time.

08/14/2018

Great work. Nice looking bathroom and the kitchen. Everything went very smoothly. Will highly recommend to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built bath and kitchenette in the basement

CATEGORY home remodeling

[Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad all went well according to plans...Enjoy

08/01/2018

Tony was very professional and completed the project on time and pretty much on budget. He was also flexible to add/modify some things per our requests. We have gotten several estimates for the full kitchen renovation and Tony's was about mid-pack, but his timeline was extremely aggressive, which was very important to us (it was at least half of all the others). What was even more impressive is th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Kitchen renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

George. Working for you and your spouse was fantastic from the beginning. I thank you for the opportunity you gave me and enjoy your beautiful Kitchen...

Complete Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling including Basements, Decks, Patios and sun-rooms. I am licensed and Fully Insured in Virginia.

Additions