Bill's Handyman Service

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

14713 Crenshaw Dr

Centreville, VA 20120

Handyman business that specializes in work that others are unable to do or lack the experience to understand the scope of necessary repairs needed to resolve problems, typically we resolve problems that structural engineers lack the ability to resolve, 43 years experience in the building business....

03/13/2014

Nancy B.

He called me back and lives very close to me. When I told him my issue was he said he wouldn't leave his house for less than $100. He wasn't listening to what I telling him. In the meantime I took the job over. I tried to tell him that I was looking for a new handyman to do work as it arouse, but still said no. He just did not respond and did not seem interested.

Description of Work
Handymen work estimate.

10/01/2013

Scott L.

I received an estimate for some work in my bathroom, but did not have this individual perform the work. He showed up right on time and gave me a very comparable quote. I was able to use an Angie's List deal to get a better price from another company, but would not hesitate to call Bill for a future estimate.

Description of Work
I did not use this provider .

07/09/2013

Deborah J.

Due to a series of unforeseen weather events the job stretched out over a week. The job was bigger than anticipated as we kept finding rotted wood, but the provider was quite responsive. I probably should have requested re-estimates each time another issue was found.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced rotted wood sills and trim on large bay window. Removed rotted wood on sills of two smaller windows. Caulked the replacement areas. Painted bay window area and six other window trims.

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

06/11/2013

Avi H.

Bill was very professional and personable. I had a knee replacement several months ago and Bill was able to suggest additional modifications which have proved very useful. He had a tradesman-in-training with him who also was very courteous, professional, and helpful. I recently found one very small space in shower wall which missed being regrouted. I'm sure he would come out to fix it, but I think i'll give the husband a chance first.

Description of Work
Upstairs bathroom- cleaned and regrouted tile, installed shower door. Added hand rail. throughout house (completing job husband tried to do without success -) Studs are not equal distances apart.so there was great difficulty for computer saavy husband. Bill suggested installation and indeed location of perfect handrail grip in shower. A different contractor had previously informed me that wouldn't be possible.

11/17/2012

Gerald N.

Excellent. Details are above.

Description of Work
Bill did some repairs to our cedar shake roof following "Sandy". His work was excellent. He came with two crew who helped him while he himself did all of the skilled work. The quality of his work was excellent, he came on time, completed the work fast, and his fees were reasonable. We were very pleased overall and will definitely use him in the future.

11/20/2011

John K.

Punctual professional, knowledgable and a fair price. Bill seemed to to have all the answers we wanted and we were pleased with the work. Bill uses a crew of workers who worked diligently on our patio while he does the higher skill jobs. Overall we were very pleased and would use him again.

Description of Work
Repaired patio wall and steps by reseating loose stone blocks, repaired cracked masonry, identifed and repaired leaking roof

C.S. Painting & Home Improvement

C.S. Painting & home improvement , Providing Quality Service in Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, Carpentry and General Remodeling, We’re your Best Choice Contact us now

JMA Painting & Drywall

Family owned and operated business specializing in painting, drywall, minor home repairs & house cleaning. We have provided superior customer service and top notch workmanship since 2002. . Additional email - jmapainting2000@gmail.com

Professional Touch LLC

Professional Touch offers many painting and drywall repair services for home owners and businesses alike. From our highly knowledgeable workers, to our prompt, courteous service and reasonable rates, you can't go wrong with letting us tackle your "To Do" list.

Ask for details.

excavation paving concrete, landscaping, foundation work, painting, and carpentry work.

wallpaper, psychological help which is desperately needed in the washington area