Arborist Pro LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2014

13936 Preacher Chapman Pl

Centreville, VA 20121

At Arborist Pro we transform Landscapes. Our purpose is to make your outdoor ideas become reality. We are here to help you put your ideas become reality. We are here to help you put your ideas and ours in motion. We provide residential and commercial services across the Washington DC area since 2010. Our services include Landscape Lightind, Tree Service and Holiday Lighting and Decoration....

04/28/2022

KYLE H.

Edwin was an elite professional. He's everything you can want from a lighting contractor. He explained light type, purpose and placing for best aesthetics. Once the job was finished, he returned to perfect the lighting at our request with no additional charges. We would hire him 10 times over again. Thanks Edwin!!

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

09/07/2021

Giancarlo C.

I worked with Edwin Lastra - owner of Arborist Pro for three projects for my house: 1) Christmas Lights; 2) Flagstone walkway; 3) Flagstone step. He was exceptional for all three projects. Edwin has incredible attention to detail and was very flexible with my constantly changing needs, and ongoing questions. Edwin was very easy to work with, to talk with, and to rely upon. All of his projects came within budget; he was very transparent as to how / why I was being charged the specific amount and completed all work within his defined timeline. For all three projects I've had neighbors stop by, ring my doorbell and comment on how beautiful the Christmas lights look. I will continue to use Arborist Pro for my landscape lighting needs, along with any additional hardscape projects as well. I've worked with dozens of contractors for a variety of house projects and can comfortably say that Edwin is one of the best.

Description of Work
Christmas light decoration and flagstone

Category holiday decorators, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to working with you again.

04/29/2019

Peter C.

It went extremely well. Edwin Lastra is extraordinarily professional and conscientious. He has done work for me for several years. It's great that in addition to everything else he offers, he is now specializing in outdoor lighting. He installed three lights for me and the effect is exactly what I was hoping it would be. I have recommended him to friends for tree work, who have been similarly impressed and satisfied. I know that if Edwin is on the job, it will be done perfectly, on schedule and within budget.

Description of Work
exterior accent lighting

Category tree service, outdoor lighting

07/04/2018

Katya M.

Arborist Pro and Edwin have been working for my family for 12 years and have been a very important part of our landscaping! Every winter, he puts up a fantastic Christmas display on our trees and house. He always arrives on time, is a skilled communicator, and is easy to work with. We highly recommend him and his team!

Description of Work
Fencing, trees, christmas lights, other

Category fencing, tree service, holiday decorators, outdoor lighting

11/28/2017

John L.

*Tree Pruning went well except for when he went to the wrong address and showed up late to my house. *For my Christmas Lights, I got an estimate of $480.00 to install C9 lights on my house with mini lights on my tree, and a wreath. I had to buy my lights which costed over $400.00 dollars. I scheduled installation for Wednesday, November 22. On that day, I texted to see what time he was going to show up. He replied that he could not make it due to a commercial property that he is working on. I agreed to rescheduled to Friday, November 24. He then texted me back later on that evening to reschedule to Saturday, November 25 or Sunday, November 26. I texted back that evening and agreed to Saturday, November 25. I waited all day for him to show up on Saturday till 7:00 pm. He never showed up. I texted him to ask why didn't he show up, and he said he didn't see my text. He then rescheduled for Sunday morning. On Sunday morning at 10:06 am, he texted me and said; "What exactly of the estimate do you want me to do today?" "If it is only the roof, it is not a business for me." "I have a minimum per job." "$300" I was very angry with his text knowing that we not only spent $250 on tree pruning, but were about to spend another $480 on Christmas decorating lights and after all the rescheduling and waiting on a contract that will never show up. I told him not to contact me ever. UNACCEPTABLE CONTRACTOR!!!!!

Description of Work
*Tree Pruning *Christmas Lights installation

Category tree service, holiday decorators

While I do apologize to you once again for rescheduling, unfortunately that is a common thing in the Christmas decoration industry – as a lot of times the weather or other factors play in. However, the price for the job you proposed was $250, and did not meet either my minimum stated price of $300 or the original estimate I gave you of $480. Ultimately, both the final price and aspects of the job proposed by you were overall not a good business deal for me. Regardless, I am sorry you feel frustrated, and will take your feedback into account. Thank you.

10/09/2017

Jonah C.

Edwin and his Arborist Pro team always do a terrific job. Edwin is also a sincerely nice person whom you can trust will price jobs appropriately and deliver reliably, on time, and with a quality standard that is consistently high.

Description of Work
We've hired Arborist Pro and Edwin's team for various projects during the last six years and we continue to hire him for projects ranging from interior repairs, exterior repairs, tree removal (a couple of huge tulip poplars), and landscaping.

Category tree service, pressure washing

08/10/2017

Mitchell C.

Edwin is the owner of his own company. I have been using him for years and he can be trusted without question. Edwin and his crew are extraordinarily reliable and professional. When you go over your job with Edwin I guarantee you that everything will be done to your satisfaction. If you want something reworked or amplified Edwin immediately makes it good. I just can't sing his praises enough. I know I probably sound fake, but this is all true. I trust Edwin so much that I gave him a key to my garage where I keep my snow blower. In the winter when I am out of town Edwin comes over, opens my garage door and uses my snow blower to clear the driveway. Then I send him a check in the mail!!! I found him on craigslist about 7 years ago and I just got lucky. He does everything around the exterior of my house. He does it all. Edwin is a well educated hispanic man and his English is flawless. He is super easy to communicate with. He has a college educated Arborist. Hire him. You will thank me forever.

Description of Work
My deck power washed and sealed. All large gardens on my 1.3 acre lot weeded with all shrubs pruned and trimmed. Trees along my 75 yard driveway all pruned back to keep driveway clear. Cement walkway in backyard was power washed. A big tree in my back yard was pruned. I have used Edwin and his company for the last 7 years and have spent Thousands of dollars with him on all types of exterior home work. He is truly a jewel.

Category tree service, pressure washing, holiday decorators, hardscaping

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

Bush power washing

Let me freshen up the exterior appearance of your home! I have four years of experience in power washing. What can I power wash? Exterior homes, driveways, walkways patios, basement walk outs Why should you hire me? Not only does power washing allow for your home to continue to look amazing, power washing helps wash away debris that could be detrimental to your property such as mold, algae, and other destructive elements. Be the cleanest house on the block! Call or email today for a quote.

Ultimate Powerwash

Here at Ultimate Power Wash we are dedicated to making your property look new again! We specialize in SOFT washing technology, melting all the mold, grease dirt and grime off your house, deck ,fence or flat surface without using harmful pressure or caustic chemicals! Our equipment is state of the art, and our employees have combined 30 years experience in the business!

Landscape Lighting, Tree Services and Holiday Decoration.