AAA Home Services

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2009

5742 Pickwick Rd.

Centreville, VA 20120

16 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Free quotes, No travel charges. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional email - schedule_estimate@aaa-homeservices.com....

08/24/2010

Teodora S.

I called them to make an appointment for an estimate. I was told that the person who makes these appointments was out of the office but that he/she would call me back. I left all my information with the receptionist (name, phone number, address, description of the job we want done, etc.). I was told that they will call me back the following day. That was three weeks ago and so far nobody got back to me. So I called another company and I will never contact AAA Home Services again.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate for carpet installation in the basement. No services were provided.

Category carpet installation

Wrong company! This member never called our company, absolutely no records of any [the member] and most of all we only service Northern Va area ONLY. Kensington is over an hour and a half from our location! Angies list need to sort companies out, this is the 2nd member that has mixed us up with another company.

06/23/2010

Scott M.

I was supposed to have an estimate done on Friday, June 18th, 2010, at noon. No one ever showed up. I called their office to ask what happened and was told that George would call me back. He never did. I called again on Monday, June 21st and Tuesday, June 22nd. I was told both days that George would call me back, but he never did. It is now Wednesday, June 23rd, and I have not heard from him at all. I was very much looking forward to having this company come out and do the work due to the great reports on this list, but if they can't be bothered to show up for an estimate or return my calls, I will have to go with someone else. ADDENDUM: The company stated in their reply that they advised me that they do not service my area because I'm >30 miles away. I was never informed of this. It would have been nice for them to have informed me. Also, I was never informed that there was a death in the worker's family while I was leaving messages

Description of Work
No service was performed.

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

The member was informed that we DO NOT travel out to Hamilton VA which is out of our 30 mile radius work area. George was not able to return his calls because he was out of the office for two weeks (death in family). We apologize and regret any inconveniences that may have occured.

06/15/2010

Laura P.

Our home warranty people don't think the icemaker is part of the refrigerator. The quality of their work was fine; I just didn't like the guy. He was really cocky. It's not that he didn't do good work; I just didn't care for his customer care.

Description of Work
I used AAA Home Services to fix the icemaker in our refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

Wrong company! We do not service appliances. Never have and never will service appliances. We are a home improvement company. This member used a different company, definetely was not us. Thank you.

06/15/2010

Amy A.

I spoke to George over the phone on Wednesday. Explained I had a limited window of availability to address the carpet/HW floor in the upstairs (movers were coming the following Monday) and I wanted some options. He came out Thursday to walk me through options of either replacing the carpet or removing carpet and refinishing the floors. He gave me quotes for both jobs, and explained the process. I decided to go with the refinishing. His team arrived early Friday morning. They were respective and quickly got to work. They taped up all doorways/closets/pictures to keep the dust to a minimum. Friday was a full day of prep work, sanding, and putting down the first two layers of protectant/sealant. Saturday they came early, buffed and applied the final coat. They cleaned up everything - removed all the debris. The dust was really minimal. Overall, it was a good experience. Floors look beautiful.

Description of Work
Removed carpet from Stairs and upstairs family room/hallway. Sanded and Refinished hardwood (stairs, family room, two bedrooms) Buffed, sanded and sealed the hardwood.

Category hardwood floor

06/10/2010

Lee H.

The estimate was competitive. They showed up when they said they would be there. Calls and emails were answered. Work quality was excellent Actual charges were the same as the estimate. The only additional charges were for new requests we made.They followed up on punch list items after the job was completed. We will use this company again.

Description of Work
Removed paneling and drywall from basement. Rehung drywall and installed beadboard. Installed ceramic tile in the wet bar area. Stripped wallpaper and painted walls and ceiling. Installed carpeting. Remodeled entertainment area and a bedroom.

Category contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, plastering, remodeling, interior painters

05/10/2010

Donald P.

As other clients have said, George is a nice, engaging fellow. I was hoping to have AAA repair the front porch to my 1920's bungalow, build a new front walk, carpet and paint the upstairs. George missed one meeting. Ok, our emails were a little confusing. Good next meeting. Proposal will come Friday. Nothing. Called. Nothing. Emailed. George apologized. There had been some mixup in getting me the proposal. He'll take care of it. Nothing. We're getting pretty close to a month since we first made contact. I'd just like to get my house fixed. Very frustrating.

Description of Work
na

Category carpet installation, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

11/11/2009

Jenifer Y.

George is fabulous to work with he is very patient and dedicated to make sure you get the best color for you home and style. We had 13 rooms painted with 10 different colors, including accent stripes in the dining/living room, also accent painting on the fireplace molding, and including the family room and kitchen which have 20 ft high ceilings so $2,400 for all of that labor and that price included Ben Moore Paint that is a fantastic value! In addition to that they completed the job in 4 days! The other $400 of service was because they installed an electrical light box and they also sealed all of the tile in the house which included 3 full bathroom floors & showers, the laundry room floor, & the kitchen floor and back splash. I grew up painting and wallpapering houses with my mother in her part-time job so I am very picky about the quality of the painting work and they did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
We had 13 rooms painted with 10 different colors, including accent stripes in the dining/living room, also accent painting on the fireplace molding, and including the family room and kitchen which have 20 ft high ceilings. Along with that they installed an electrical light box and they also sealed all of the tile in the house which included 3 full bathroom floors & showers, the laundry room floor, & the kitchen floor and back splash.

Category handyman service, interior painters

09/24/2009

Richard S.

I had my entire home painted with custom colors selected by their on site design expert. Overall it was a great eperience. The crews and supervisors were all responsive and completed their work with pride.. The entire project was neatly organized, I had my floors refinished first then went on and completed the project with replacing the carpet in all of the bedrooms and basement. After a few touch ups in the final hours of the project everything was completed above my satisfactory expectations.

Description of Work

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor, interior painters

09/12/2009

Patricia D.

they never sent the information to do the job. I picked yhis company from Angies List and now I am very skeptical of the quality of companies that are on this list. **Update: I did finally receive the estimate on 9/12/09.

Description of Work
I called this company based on reports from Angies List. I scheduled a time for them to come to my house and give me an estimate and they did not show up on the day scheduled. They showed up the next day. I had him do the estimate and he said he would email me the next morning with the estimate so I could make a decision and 3 days later I still have not received anything from AAA Home services. This tells me that if they were to do work they could not be depended on to show up when they agreed to be there.

Category interior painters

08/28/2009

octavio G.

Great work,very satisfied with the entire deal.

Description of Work
Had AAA give us an honest detailed and professional estimate and performed a variety of things to our new home that we just bought and already now moved in. Our initial work with them was that they painted the exterior of home's trim. The Quote was very good priced when compared to others so we decided to try them out. We were very happy with the work they did outside that we had them just finish our painting inside that involved alot of plaster detailed work and my wife's custom selected colors that they also helped us with in choosing the right colors to match our furniture. They did such an amazing job that we went on and had them refinish our floors in our dining room and foyer. WOW! We could not believe the job they did on the floors, the floors look like new and they were fast with their commercial vacuumed machinery there was minimal dust in the house. Job was finished yesterday and supervisor came out to make sure we were pleased with the job and offered to come back if we ever found any missed touch ups! We will definitely be using them again when our daughter goes away to college. We will be refinishing the basement sooner or later.

Category carpet installation, drywall, hardwood floor, plastering, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

MARIA A.

Octavio and his crew came out immediately to look at the damge and provide estimate. They worked with the insurance agency and made it easier for us even better. Job was completed and there is no evidence of repairs in our ceiling.

Description of Work
Burst Pipe Destroyed on 2nd floor

Category water damage restoration

MARIA A.

The install was great! no visible seams and crew was curteous and polite.

Description of Work
We had a pipe burst and all carpet had to be replaced. Carpet and padding was replaced.

Category carpet installation, water damage restoration

MARIA A.

We love our new floors. Job was done perfect!

Description of Work
Replaced gunstock oak wood flooring from water damage. They removed old floor where it was damaged and installed new floor on section that was replaced. They also Refinished the other half of the floors to make it even out. Floors now look like new.

Category hardwood floor

MARIA A.

They covered the rest of the house to protect from dust entering the other rooms. They respected our home like it was theirs.

Description of Work
They came out the very same day and started the work immediately. We had a water pipe burst on the 3rd floor and water damaged our entire ceiling that had to be entirely re-done. The crew was clean fast and very confident in their work. Our home was back together in just a few days.

Category drywall, water damage restoration

11/20/2008

Steve & Karen K.

They were a very professional group of workers. They knew what they were doing and they did a good job at it. They were on task the whole time; very happy with the service. They cleaned the gutters, too, and they also power washed the deck and stuff.

Description of Work
They came out and did some outside painting. It was basically trim.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

06/18/2008

MARIA A.

Clean and very satisfied with a job well done. No hassle!

Description of Work
Excellent work!

Category house painters

06/18/2008

MARIA A.

Excellent attention to detail. Crew was respecting our home and furniture. They cleaned up after themselves upon leaving.

Description of Work
Job well Done! Great, fast, professional service. AAA was first to come out upon calling them for a free estimate. They also helped us with our selections of colors. We had them paint the entire interior of our home. Our painting project was started within a week after their free estimate and was completed with in a few days. Their crews came out and covered everything and paid special attention to cracks and imperfections in our walls with spackling everywhere. We really suggest giving these guys a call. Prices are very reasonable and the service is superb!

Category interior painters

Let's Roll Painting

Family-owned &-operated. Owner involvement in all projects. Worker's compensation coverage, liability insurance coverage, and bonded. Excellent reputation--17 years' experience. Free estimates. Contact Jennifer at (703) 723-9313 or (571) 276-5758 for an estimate.

All American Painting Plus Inc

All American Painting Plus is a locally-owned professional painting company serving Northern Virginia. We believe in honesty, integrity and trust in everything we do, from start to finish. We’ve developed an outstanding reputation of excellence by providing professional painting services to help residential clients enhance, protect and maintain their American Dreams for almost two decades. You can depend on us for accurate estimates and quality craftsmanship. Every project is backed by a two-year written warranty. Please note that we have a $1,500 labor minimum for all new customers.

Williams Painting And Remodeling

Williams Painting & Remodeling is a family owned & operated business, serving the DC Metro area for over 10 Years. We pride ourselves on customer service. We want to do the job and do it right and do it right the first time. Try us out and see how you like us. You won’t be disappointed.

Offers by Williams Painting And Remodeling on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Commercial & residential complete restoration, remodeling basement, kitchens & bathrooms, complete p custom painting work interior and exterior, wall paper removal, wood repairs, carpentry, drywall, wood flooring installation, wood refinishing, carpets & tile flooring.

Asbestos clean up.