VA Home Inspect LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

5037 Tibbitt Ln

Burke, VA 22015

My mission is to serve as Your Strongest Real Estate Ally during your investment endeavors. A good home inspection is absolutely key in protecting your best interests, keeping your family safe and saving you from a potential disaster. I strive to reveal and uncover defects and report them to my client. Using a comprehensive tool-set, I put the pieces of the puzzle together and provide you a clear understanding of the property. A big part of my job is advising my client on the significance of individual findings and how they can affect your investment. Our State-of-the-Art "HomeGauge" inspection report is written in plain English and includes photos with arrows. They come with a summary section and are ready for easy retrieval no later than the very next morning, View a sample at our site. VA Home Inspect, LLC offers NEHA approved Radon gas measurement services at low prices when ordered with a general inspection. I'm happy to offer you Home Energy Auditing. This is an important service as it can save significant amounts of money. It helps assess how much energy your home consumes and evaluates what measures you can take to make your home more energy efficient. As a humble Veteran of the Marine Corps, I'm honored to work in my client's best interest and offer 25% OFF to Fire, Military, Police and 1st Time Home Buyers! Let me serve your best interests, call me for a quote! Joseph- 703-786-3368...

11/09/2017

Todd K.

The inspection went very well. Joseph came with an assistant that had experience in construction. So, it was nice to have TWO people confirm things that were identified in the inspection. Joseph was very cordial, on time, and extremely affordable (cheapest inspector I found out there - I got quotes from maybe 4 or 5 other inspectors). His delivery system is top-notch too. He provides you a personal login to the report and there is a built-in a system for letting others view it using temporary logins. He takes tons of pictures with this digital camera (not a phone camera) and is very detailed in his report. Both he and his assistant are very through and very detailed. For a 1290 sqft townhouse, the inspection took 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend him for the job. Send him a e-mail for a quote. He responds very quick.

Description of Work
Home inspection

12/21/2013

Pary B.

Joseph was punctual for the inspection and managed to get the radon testing results done with in the small window of time we had to close the purchase. His inspection report was very thorough and was key in getting the seller to address a number of critical items that would have showed up within the first year. I would unconditionally refer him to anyone needing home inspection services.

Description of Work
Inspection & radon testing of a condo we were in the process of purchasing.

Category home inspection

Thank you very much for your review. I enjoyed providing you and your family with a thorough inspection which will help guide you in negotiations and provide peace of mind to you. I thank you for your business and courtesy to come back here and provide me with a rating.

09/22/2013

Analynn B.

Extremely well. In fact, I receive many compliments on how thorough the inspector was. Because of his diligence, we have opted not to buy the house. The house was what we wanted, in an area we wanted, and the price was not extremely bad. But, the results of the inspection had us seriously reconsidering our position. While many of the problems can be remedied, it would've cost us a lot of money to fix what he found. The owners were very understanding and we appreciate them for that. But, Joseph was kind, thorough, very professional, and saved us from making a (possibly) bad decision. He checked the house from top to bottom, moisture in the windows, the shelves, every (and I mean EVERY) outlet in the house. He checked everything and communicated with me come of his concerns, as I was not able to attend the inspection myself.

Description of Work
Inspected a potential house we were looking to buy.

07/19/2013

NATALIE H.

Joseph is by far the a true master in his profession. I needed a home and radon test done very quickly and he was able to accomodate me. He was thorough and honest with his findings and an impressive report to follow. I will certainly recommend him to my friends, family and colleagues. His prices are reasonable and flexible. Thank you Joseph; we will use your services again! Dr. Natalie Hall

Description of Work
Home inspection and Radon testing

Category home inspection

Thank you [removed member name]. It was an honor working for you and your family. I am glad to have the opportunity to provide you with accurate assessments of your property. And thank you for your business. I am especially grateful of how you asked me at time of inspection "how do you know so much". That is the second time someone has asked me that and yours holds a lot of weight also. So thank you again, sincerely. Thank you.

07/09/2013

Sara F.

The inspection went very well. The inspection was performed in a professional manner, very timely and very thorough and detailed. The items that were noted as being potential issues were included in the addendum to my contract and most were taken care of prior to move-in. I received a full report of the inspection within 24 hours and was impressed with the detail and timeliness. I was very satisfied with the entire experience and the customer service before, during and after the inspection. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Performed a home inspection on my condominium unit. The home inspection included widow treatements, appliances, water heater, vents, electrical panel etc. per what is listed in the standard home inspection agreement.

Category home inspection

(member name removed), thank you very very much. I enjoyed working in your best interest and providing you with a thorough inspection. I am very thankful for your review here on Angieslist.com. Thank you again! But most of all, I am extremely glad that the seller was able to take care of those items listed in the report and you were able to move in to repairs made.

07/09/2013

Tim U.

Description of Work
Was a bit skeptical at first as my wife and I found VA Home Inspect on Craigslist, which Joseph more than exceeded our expectations with his expertise, attention to detail, promptness, fair price, and overall customer service. In the end, he ended up saving us over $20K as a first time homebuyer with the detailed identification of over 42 discrepancies. Additionally, came to realize that he's a military veteran that has honorably served our great nation. Overall, would strongly recommend him as my wife and I will undoubtedly use him again for our next purchase.

Category home inspection

Thank you very much sir. It was great working in your best interest and being your eyes and ears, as you, yourself has and many of our men and women have been the eyes and ears for this great nation abroad and at home. You, sir have spent many years serving this great nation. It is my responsibility to provide you with a thorough, honest assessment of the property in hopes of thereby reducing buying concern and skepticism. I'm glad i was there to pull through for you as it has been reversed many times before.

FSI Inspections

We have been serving Northern Virginia and the surrounding area for three decades as a design - build contractor (Virginia Class A Building License). This substantial experience allows us to serve home buyers before they make one of the largest investment of their lives. My team and myself have the necessary skills, knowledge and expertise to provide detailed property inspections for your residential real estate transactions. Whether it’s the buying or selling process, a professional prepared a property report is the peace of mind worth having. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by FSI Inspections on Angi
    LBI Home & Building Inspection

Mark S. Londner, AIA, of LBI Home & Building Inspection, is an ASHI Certified Home Inspector, a Virginia Licensed Home Inspector w/Residential New Construction (NRS) endorsement, a West Virginia Certified Home Inspector, a Maryland Licensed home Inspector, a Delaware Licensed Home Inspector, and a licensed Architect. He is a member of the Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors, the Northern Virginia Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors, and the West Virginia Association of Home Inspectors; and, holds an Architecture degree from Virginia Tech, is a graduate of Home Tech's Home Inspection Training Academy, maintains continuing education in excess of requirements set forth by both ASHI and the AIA, and has served t 3-year terms on the American Society of Home inspector's (ASHI) Board of Directors. Please visit www.LBIhome.com for greater detail and information .

NextDay Inspect

Our goal is to protect our clients' interest by providing a thorough and detailed inspection of the property. Safeguarding our clients' investment is our priority. We provide residential home inspections, commercial building inspections, pre-drywall inspections, radon gas testing, and mold sampling. View the rate for your home inspection and scheduling availability on our website. Home Inspectors at NextDay Inspect® are licensed by the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) and the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation (DLLR). Upon completing the on-site inspection the inspector will prepare a report, including photographs taken at the property, and arrows with commentary detailing the areas of concern. Specialized tools are used to ensure a thorough inspection of the properties components. Some of these tools are thermometer, moisture & humidity meter, thermal infrared camera, outlet tester. We have an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by NextDay Inspect on Angi

Home Inspections - Infrared Scans, Radon Testing, Grading & Drainage, Structural Support, Crawl Spaces, & New Construction

Pest control, Mold, and Asbestos.