Charles Graves Painting

Burke, VA 22015

Great Falls Virginia Full House Painting and Carpentry

Great Falls Virginia Full House Painting and Carpentry

general contractors202022066
This customer had just purchased a 9846 square foot home, and wanted us to freshen up the space! He had us prep (patch, sand, spot prime, caulk) all the trim and drywall, then paint 2 full coats of all the walls, ceilings, trim and doors. As always, the project turned out beautifully and he was very happy with the results. Take a look!

Our Class A Licensed and Insured northern Virginia painting company offers professional painting and remodeling services to Burke, Springfield, Fairfax, Fairfax station, McLean, Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, Aldie, Ashburn, Reston, Herndon, Woodbridge, Oakton, Clifton VA and more! Full workers compensation coverage. Our owner, Charles, has been professionally painting for over 9 years, and our painters are individually trained and the highest quality painters of Northern VA. We do custom painting, interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting and commercial painting along with drywall installation and drywall repair, and carpentry and trim installation! Call us at 703-953-4631 Check out our full photo gallery and website at https://www.charlesgravespainting.com...

interior painting (52)house painting (29)tile installation (13)woodworking (8)pressure washing (7)flooring (7)drywall (5)wallpaper removal (6)wallpaper hanger (5)stucco (1)

06/21/2021

Great guys all the way around - great price too, you don't need to go anywhere else! This is the 2nd time I used them and they over-delivered again.

Description of Work
Painting service

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

06/21/2021

We are thrilled with the results of the painting project in our home. We had several rooms painted and they look amazing! After having one room painted and seeing the wonderful result, we called them back to paint several more rooms! The painter who came to our home was not only punctual and did the work in a timely manner, he also carefully listened to what we wanted, to the very last fine detail...

Description of Work
Painting project

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

06/20/2021

Everything I would want in a painting job. Good communication, quality workmanship, cleaned up the area each day, professional behavior. My house looks like new.

Description of Work
Painting job

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

06/20/2021

The entire outside of my two story 3300 sq.ft home in Ashburn was painted by Charles. His crew of 3 people sometimes 4 finished the job in three and a half day. They were fantastic and better yet the house looks beautiful when they were done. They were courteous, good clean up and keep us informed. Pete was the best. I would recommend them to anyone and use them again if I had too. Great!!.

Description of Work
Paint entire house

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

06/20/2021

We are a 100% satisfied with Charles Graves Painting services. Beyond satisfied - it was an enjoyable experience. The crew were very competent and gave us good advice, double checked color codes with us and were a delight to interact with. We are very happy with their work and enjoying a summer on our freshly painted patio.

Description of Work
Painting service

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

06/20/2021

Charles and his team were excellent. His communication was great and he listed to exactly what I wanted. He worked around our timelines, to accommodate the fact we were going to have guests staying during a Thanksgiving week. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Painting

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

06/02/2021

I hired Charles to paint both the interior and the exterior of my home, and they did an awesome job. They were timely and efficient, and I felt that their prices were super fair. Plus, they were friendly and professional through the entire experience. I would highly recommend Charles for any painting project you’re needing to have done!

Description of Work
Paint both the interior and the exterior of my home

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

06/02/2021

Charles Graves Painting just painted my house and I wanted to give them the 5 star rating they worked and earned . They took the time to do the job RIGHT. I couldnt be happier with the results. Very much recommend them

Description of Work
House painting

Category ceramic tile,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/18/2021

I was very surprised, they treated my house as if were their own. Their crew went above and beyond... with great attention to detail as they painted the exterior of our large home. Charles is responsive within minutes, not hours or days. They were timely, stayed within budget, cleaned up after themselves and did a fantastic job. Their pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

04/03/2021

We recently had almost our entire main level plus the basement bathroom and bedroom painted. They knocked it out of the park! Everyone, from Charles at appointment to crew leader and everyone in between was professional, friendly and kind. They were on time every day and communicated very well throughout the process. We are very happy with how our home turned out!

Description of Work
Needed entire main level plus the basement bathroom and bedroom painted

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 12/25/2020

We specialize in: Interior and exterior , residential and commercial Painting Wallpaper removal Power washing, wood replacement, and exterior repairs Drywall patching, repair, joint compound, caulking Drywall installation and finishing Trim installation, such as baseboard, crown moulding, doorframe, wainscoting- and wood filling and caulking Mold remediation (we follow NIOSH/IAQA standards) Bathroom remodels Tile installation Light carpentry

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover