BUDD'S TREE SVC INC

09/24/2016

Charles F.

01/06/2016

Terry E.

They actually trimmed the tree in 14 because they had decided it didn't need to come down. I've got at the back of my house in a row, the air conditioner condenser, an emergency generator and then this lift that I just put in would be the third item. Right above this was a 150 ft tree that was huge. The trunk on this thing was 7 foot in diameter and was dropping these limbs onto my house so I called them. I've used him for about the last 5 years. Their prices are unbelievably inexpensive. Responsive tree people are hard to get and if they can scam you, they will. These guys have always been very reasonable in fact to the point that you feel sort of embarrassed when you want to talk about their prices. When they came out, their first price was 59,00 dollars but we went back and forth till we reached 55,00. They took down that tree in 2 days. They were out here working before I signed the contract. They were probably more punctual than we've ever seen a company. When they cleaned up, nothing was left anywhere, no saw dust, it was like they never were here except for the stump. They have to grind that up. They deserve a special award.

Description of Work
They took down a huge tree.

12/18/2014

Terry E.

Description of Work
Removed a maple tree at my sister's house in falls church. This is the second time I have used Buds service. I have been pleased each time by the extremely competitive prices and the professionalism of the owner and all his staff. A+ all the way.

05/17/2013

Carrie O.

After the derecho hit last summer I had a very large tree branch hanging over my house and a few others in the yard and on other trees that needed to be removed. I was given a very fair quote even though other companies were charging a premium for these services at that time. In fact, there were stories in the paper that prices had doubled. However, they charged me the same as if it had been done before the big storm had hit. He came when he said, did the work and removed all of the debris from his work.

Description of Work
Removed tree limbs overhanging my house.

08/10/2012

Lisa S.

Alex Budd is the owner of this company.

Description of Work
I used Budd's Tree Svc Inc to do some tree service after a storm.

03/27/2011

Kathryn Z.

Very well. Alex was professional, friendly, and to me, a refreshing change from what we have encountered in the past. They even helped by trying to put the damaged part of our fence upright. Extremely fast, and prompt. This was not a big job, so I don't have alot more to add except to say I wish I had known him when I had a terrible experience removing four larger trees. In the future , if necessary I will call Alex and Budds first. My neighbor used them for pruning her tree and recommended them. Happy she did!

Description of Work
Removed smallish tree from back yard, cleaned branches, and tried to fix fence to where it would stand up.

Ross Tree Service Ltd

We have been serving all of Northern Virginia since 1982. We service both commercial and residential clients. Our office is open Monday - Friday 8AM -4PM and we are on call for for storm emergencies 24/7 by calling (703) 583-8733. Ross Tree Service takes care of all of your tree care needs.

23 Trees

We are locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 15 years of experience in the Tree Care industry. Contact us today for your free estimate for any Tree Care needs!

Offers by 23 Trees on Angi
    Diaz Tree Services LLC

Diaz Tree Services is family-owned and operated business servicing Northern VA,MD and the DC area. We have been in business for approximately 1 year with prior experience of 3 years. Our business specializes in stump removal, tree removal, tree trimming, and pruning. We believe in offering our clients the best and services at a reasonable rates. Give us a call or send us a text at (571)-298-9133 for a free estimate or any questions. Hablamos Español!