All About Construction LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

PO Box 11042

Burke, VA 22009

As the name suggests, we are ALL about construction and I have been doing construction personally since 1990. We have twelve full time employees plus a hand full of part time (depending on the size of the job); I use people that I know and trust to get the job done correctly. Class A licensed

10/15/2015

Daniel V.

Description of Work
Brian was not responsive to my calls or emails. The project was supposed to take 6 months but ended up taking 10 months. Mid-way through the project, Brian transferred project management duties to his friend, Jonathan, who had no clue what he was doing or how to manage a project of our size. At the end of the project, Brian greatly increased our final payment without any warning even after we paid for materials out of pocket. He threatened to put a lien on our home if we didn't pay him and therefore couldn't go to closing on our construction loan with our bank. We ended up having to hire an attorney to protect ourselves from this unscrupulous contractor. We even have an email where he admits not knowing the full project cost. This experience was a nightmare come true and added untold levels of stress to my family's life.

09/14/2014

David S.

Brian was great, he seems knowledgeable and did a a really good freehand 2D and 3D sketch from my description and to help me understand what he was trying to describe. No service is performed yet, he said he will provide me a detail quote next week so I can get a more accurate cost for the work to plan out my budget.

Description of Work
An approximate estimate on dormer addition to utilize second floor attic space.

07/09/2013

Franklin R.

Brian gave us some great suggestions on how we could economically redo our finished basement beyond the repairs dictated by the termite damage. Work included restudding and replacing all exterior walls (in 1978 the building code permitted attached studs directly to foundation walls), replacing an old wet bar, and all electrical fixtures and recarpetting. Project was completed on time and within the original estimate. We will use All About Construction again.

Description of Work
Repaired water termite damage in basement and remodeled remainder of space

05/20/2013

Sara S.

All About Construction was recommended by a neighbor. Brian came to the house to give an estimate. He was very knowledgeable with good ideas. The day the job started it seemed the lead contractor wasn't informed by Brian the specifics of what we discussed. However, they were very agreeable to the items we wanted. There was also a misunderstanding with the shower base we thought we were getting one product and it ended up being a different brand. We settled for the one that was delivered since it was installed before we noticed the change. Overall the bathroom turned out well. They were nice to work with and agreeable to all of the details I wanted.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel.

04/21/2013

Peng W.

Overall a very good contractor for home remodel or addition.

Description of Work
Dinning room remodel, and 2nd floor addition (master bedroom and bath). Design, collaboration, permitting, construction, product selection. I would recommend.

Category remodeling, home builders, architect, home remodeling, sunrooms, basement remodeling

04/19/2011

James M.

I could not be more pleased with this company. They set a new standard in terms of honesty and value. Had I known a company like this existed, I would have remodeled years ago. They helped enormously with the kitchen design and layout. I easily tripled my usable cabinet storage space. It is a showcase kitchen with many special features. Even if you're only thinking about remodeling and think you don't have the money to do it now, give these folks a call and just get a feel for what they can do. There's no comparison between them and several better know contractors that I had bid the job.

Description of Work
They completely remodeled my kitchen to include new appliances, cabinets, counter top, flooring, lighting and ceiling fan.

10/05/2010

Ron R.

Brian is a talented craftsman with a design background and it shows in the results. It took a little longer than we anticipated, partly because of some changes we made and some unanticipated challenges he encountered. His desire to make the product look like he would want it at his home led him to take some extra time crafting the kitchen than he anticipated. He also had some unexpected absences of his employees a couple of times. I will definitely include him in any future remodeling plans.

Description of Work
Brian personally helped design the remodeled kitchen and suggested customizing some of the cabinets. He developed ways to increase our cabinet space while maintining the same esstential footprint. He personally modified the cabinets to make a built in hutch and a bench with storage space under the seat. While doing this work he showed us areas that needed modification

Category remodeling, home remodeling, sunrooms

Ultimate Remodel LLC

Owner operated full service design, build & remodeling company. We specialize in custom homes, kitchens, bathrooms and whole house renovations. What makes us successful and one of the most profitable boutique companies is, excellent communication skills and having the owner on job site!!!

M&D Home Repairs & Remodeling LLC

Super Service Award since 2012, M&D is a Locally-owned and operated Home Improvement Company, licensed and insured & dedicated to quality service and full customer satisfaction. M&D serves the Northern Virginia, Eastern Loudoun County. M&D is the solution to all your Home Repairs and Home Remodeling needs. Our commitment is to complete every project on time, within budget and complete satisfaction of our customers

Offers by M&D Home Repairs & Remodeling LLC on Angi
    Best Homes LLC.

Here at Best Homes, our company is based on the belief that our customers' satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Our team is driven to meet your needs with professionalism, creativity, and efficiency. Established 2005. Owner: Jonathan Perez Office Manager: Paige Marie Campbell Project Manager: Jefry Perez

2022 Super Service Award

New construction - single & multi family homes, duplexes, detached structures, additions/remodels, basements, kitchens/baths, sunrooms, screen porches, decks, flooring & architecture and design.