C&T Landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

2.3

6060 Pilgrims Rest Road

Broad Run, VA 20137

A small family owned and operated landscaping company. We have been around since 2006. Free estimates. There is no job too large or too small. Guaranteed lowest price. We will match any competitors price....

12/23/2013

Brian L.

This is not a guy you want to trust to do business with. He advertised cured, mostly oak firewood on Craigslist. Told me over the phone it had been cured for two years. I had him deliver a half cord. He gave me one-third cord and it was not cured. Completely unusable, could not burn this wood in a Bon fire. Had to purchase an entire new stack of wood. In fact, I ordered only 1/3 cord this time and you can see in the photos that they are the same size! Also in the photos, you can see that one side is clearly fresh wood and the other side (the side I did not get from this guy) is clearly cured, you can tell by the black ends. Terrible rip off, looks like he cut down the tree the same day.

Description of Work
Ripped me off, do not use

Category firewood, tree service

This guy called me. I was going to fix the problem, but he never gave me the opportunity to. I asked what his address was and he said "No, don't worry about it. I am just going to put bad reviews of your company on the internet." He never gave me a chance to make it right. We have a contract selling green wood to a nursery in our area. The guys could have just taken it out of the wrong pile. I would have liked to have the opportunity to replace it and would have gladly done so.

06/26/2012

michele B.

Charlie is awesome.responded the same day.got the work rolling in 5 days. finished everything i needed done.set up a schedule.i am thrilled.we email,we text,we make a decision.the price is fair & now i have a great company to take care of the outside of my house yearround.JUST AWESOME.

Description of Work
mowing,weed removal.mulching,removed a very tall dead tree.edging.

Category hauling services, lawn service, mulch, tree service

07/18/2011

Mark M.

These guys are crooks don't use them.

Description of Work
I ordered two cords of wood from this company from an add on Craigslist. The ad stated $150 for a full cord. They brought the wood in a dump truck so you can't tell how much wood is there. Once the wood was dumped I discovered that there was a large amount of dirt under the wood making it look like a much larger pile. Once stacked the wood was barely over one cord. I contacted the company about both the lack of quantity and the dirt issue and was told by the owner he would make this right if there was not enough wood. The owner stood me up twice when he was supposed to come look at the wood and after many attempts to get him to make this right he started telling me that a cord of wood is not the same dimensions if the wood was cut to a smaller size than what he normally cut the wood. This is of course a lie as a cord of wood is always 4x4x8 no matter how you cut it. These guys are crooks who do not deliver what they promise and will not make good on commitments.

Category firewood

Jr leesburg painting llc

Y and J Services

MC Fence of Fredericksburg

Call today for fencing services!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & Installation, Mowing, Tree Removal, Firewood Sales, Mulching, Wood chips, Mulch, Snow removal, Spring/fall yard clean up, retaining walls, sod installation, sodding, seeding, skidsteer services, Erosion Control, silt fence