Reddick & Sons, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2016

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Bristow, VA 20136

Reddick & Sons, Inc. is family owned and operated plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical company that proudly serves all of Northern Virginia. Working with us, you can expect quality service, excellent customer service, and long term peace of mind. We'll meet your needs with expert Plumbing, Heating, AIr Conditioning, and electrical repair and installation services. Book your appointment today!...

Deals

plumbers (66)HVAC Companies (34)electrician (20)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (12)ceiling fan installation (5)drain pipe installation (4)lighting (4)generator service (2)gas leak repair (2)

06/30/2021

The experience started off a little rough when the original tech assigned to our job (fixing a leak coming from under a toilet and into the crawlspace) missed our scheduled window (although he did call letting us know he was running behind and apologized) and we decided to reschedule for the next day since it was close to 8pm. However, that is when things changed for the better. Shontel Jackson ca...

Description of Work
Fixed a leak coming from under a toilet and into the crawlspace.

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/17/2021

The work was excellent. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced a ceiling fan

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, [Member Name Removed]! We sincerely appreciate your kind words.

02/13/2021

We reached out to five other plumbing providers for an emergency technician to come out, with no luck, until one company referred us to Reddick & Sons. They sent a technician out within 90 minutes; he inspected the unit, gave us a short- and long-term diagnosis and refused payment after his short visit. We are now in the market for a new toilet.

Description of Work
Our 70-year-old toilet suddenly sprang a leak from its base last Friday afternoon.

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! I'm happy to hear that we were able to respond to your issue quickly. I hope we have the opportunity to help you in the future with your new toilet install. Cheers, Meaghan Reddick

12/22/2020

Bottom Line: This is the first time we have used this company, and they did excellent work for a reasonable price. Communication: Easily scheduled the estimate through Angie's List messenger service. For those of us with hectic schedules where text, messaging, or email works better than a phone call, this is a must-have service. Only 2 of the 6 companies from whom I requested estimates respected t...

Description of Work
Backup Sump Pump Installation

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Review for Reddick & Sons, Inc. - ., Bristow, VA - 39100049

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. Happy to hear you had a great first experience with us! Cheers, Meaghan Reddick

12/16/2020

Reddick & Sons replaced my interior and exterior HVAC units after the old system stopped providing heat in December. They identified three different replacement HVAC system options across a range of prices and capabilities. Once my decision was made, their office arranged for a technician to take measurements. He efficiently reviewed the situation prior to the day of the installation. On the day t...

Description of Work
HVAC replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Ms. [Member Name Removed]. I hope you are enjoying the comfort of your new HVAC system! Cheers, Meaghan Reddick

12/01/2020

Annual contract with Reddick and Sons is reasonably priced. Technicians arrived on time for both air conditioning and boiler maintenance services. Employees are courteous and answer all questions in lay terms. Office staff notify schedule changes promptly. and no pressure for sales.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/22/2020

Great experience with Reddick & Sons. He was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and the price was the lowest i found compared to many other companies. Did not seem like he was trying to take advantage and gave me some good advice on other issues. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
replace kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/13/2020

Carlo and his assistant were outstanding. Very professional, courteous, polite, well mannered. Carlo explained everything very clearly before we committed to proceeding with the work. I only called for a quote, and he did not try to pressure me to get the work done right there and then. I asked him to do it immediately after he told me what needs to happen. Once I did, he clarified several times t...

Description of Work
Replacement of Light Fixture, and quote for other work

Category electrician

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/13/2020

Mitch came to my home to complete the work on two occasions. He was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. The work was done correctly, and the clean up was meticulous. He also provided information and advice on future projects I was considering.

Description of Work
I needed to have pop up drains installed on three bathroom drains, have two shower drains cleaned, and a wall mounted tub spout with a diverter replaced. I also needed to have my water heater flushed to prevent the potential problems that sediment can bring over time.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,ceiling fans,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

09/13/2020

Excellent. The technician called and arrived early. He completed the repairs quickly and efficiently at a cost that was reasonable and below what I expected to pay. Will definitely use them next time we need a plumber.

Description of Work
Toilet tank repair and unclog bathroom sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Burst Pipe Repair, Gas Line Services, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Line Services, Kitchen Plumbing, Clogged Toilet Repair, Sump Pump Services, AC Repair, AC Installation, Air Handler Services, Evaporator Coil Services, Heater Repair, Heater Installation, Furnace Repair, Furnace Installation, Heat Pump Services, Boiler Services, Electrical Repairs and Installations, Generator Repair and Installations, Ceiling Fan Repair and Installation

Appliance repair, TV mounting, Duct Cleaning, Drywall repair