CENTREVILLE SOD INC

With Angi since May 2010

A company that you can trust for all your exterior products. Fence, deck, drainage, sod installation, grading, three removal, stumps removal, trimming, mulch, and way more

Hemax Construction Services & Landscaping LLC is a landscaping company offering a wide range of home improvement services in Northern Virginia. We believe that each landscaping project is a reflection of our client’s personality and an extension of their home. This is why we always involve our clients in every decision we make by communicating with them throughout the construction process. For more than 15 years, we’ve been creating outdoor spaces tailored to the needs of clients. They love that we pay close attention to details, and provide prompt customer service, reasonable pricing, and personalized landscape services. **Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response to your inquiry.** Additional phone - (703) 481-0020. See website for additional services. Award wining. Additional email - sales@hemaxlandscaping.com.

A full service grounds maintenance and installation company, serving Northern Virginia. Excellence in customer service is our top priority and our goal as always is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Through excellence and our detail orientated employees, we know that you will always be satisfied.

09/23/2014

I call in the morning and explained my issue. He explain to me that he would cut it fresh that morning and I could come down and pick it up. I have used them on several occasions for even a few pieces and they never mind selling it to me. It beats getting it from Lowes or Home Depot which is weeks old and may not make it. I known there dod is fresh.

Description of Work
Purchased sod for a 80' by 5' area that I needed to replace in my back yard.

Category landscaping