AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2008

HOME IMPROVEMENTS, POWER WASHING, PATIO INSTALL, FLOORING, PAINTING, PLUMBING, ROOFING, SIDING, CARPENTRY, FENCING, GUTTER CLEANING, DEBRIS REMOVAL....

WeatherMaster Windows

WeatherMaster Windows

Also rated A+ by the BBB, we offer highly energy-efficient, quality windows, at prices usually available only to builders and contractors. Prices start as low as $238, including installation! Some of our models are 3X more energy saving than ENERGY STAR requirements. Call for a free in-home quote and experience our hassle-free shopping experience with simple, transparent pricing displayed right in our ads, online or quoted over the phone. Or better yet, come visit our 10,000+ SF warehouse showroom where you can see all of our products and operation firsthand. Either way, we know your time is valuable, so we'll keep it simple-- no long sales presentations, no phony Buy One Get One FREE offers, trade-ins or other gimmicks.

Offers by WeatherMaster Windows on Angi

10/30/2013

Replaced 1972 vintage wood windows, which meant taking out the sills and trim and adding foam insulation and cutting trim to fit. He also did a patch on drywall near window. Windows were a stock size so no issues there. Windows were installed perfectly. My old ones were so bad the curtains blew when the wind came from the west-so this is a huge improvement for my house. They slide open and closed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and installed 5 36/45 windows.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,replacement windows

07/17/2013

He came promptly to give estimate. We called to let him we wanted him to do the job. Slight communications mixup but in the end, he did come and perform the work when promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired rotted board on external window frame and painted it.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,house painters

05/24/2013

Affordable Handyman and Services went very well. They did this about two weeks ago. They charged $169. The experience was very easy and very efficient. I called them to schedule it, it was within a week from scheduling, it was on time, very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Handyman and Services they did a couple of small things. Like some siding on the house and fixed the front door and installed a couple of outdoor lights.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,siding,doors

04/16/2013

Went very well. I was at work but my daughter was at home and she informed me the gentleman was extremely courteous. The work performed was very professional and there were not trash, plastic or screws left behind. Highly, highly recommend. Sorry for the late review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 ceiling fans.

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

04/05/2013

I called Roger on Thursday afternoon and he was able to get out and take a look at the job (replace 4 shutters) Friday morning. He sized the job up and told me he'd be back in a few hours. He showed up on time with the proper tools and got the job done in about an hour. He did an excellent job and I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roger replaced 4 shutters on the third floor of a 3 story townhouse.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service