HARLESS VINYL SIDING & WINDOWS

With Angi since November 2010

Walker Construction and Development

Now offering financing! With over 15 years of experience in the Construction industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from remodels to repairs and HVAC work. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give CSN Contracting a call today, we look forward to working with you!

RCR Contracting, Inc.

Restoration Construction and Roofing contractors of East Tennessee. Experienced in metal, shingle, and commercial single ply roof systems. Kitchen/ bath and whole home remodels. New builds and additions.

J. S. Construction Association, Inc.

With over 15yrs of experience we understand it can be a daunting task looking for not only the right contractor for your job but also the right contractor for you. We completely understand what you are going through. We know every customer has different desires, different needs and different schedules. We are not only here to turn your ideas into a reality but to make it a memorable experience every step of the way. Call us right now, no matter where you are in the planning process.

03/07/2015

I had asked about other repairs some months ago but hadn't gotten an estimate as Mr. Harless failed to come by to look at the work which needed to be done. Now I had a more urgent request with a door that needed to repaired quickly. An appointment was made, but Mr. Harless didn't show up and I have not heard from him. When I called about this repair, he remembered the inquiry about the other repai...

Description of Work
I called to inquire about estimate for repair on storm door. He said he would come by in two days to look at the door and to give me an estimate. He did not show up and he did not call. I waited another day or two but when I didn't hear from him, I called someone else.

08/23/2013

His work and crew are top notch, he will not put on a roof on top of another, he told me he always wanrs to know what is under the old roof. He replace 3 houses with metal, and one with shingles.

Description of Work
Buddy and his crew replaced the roofing on 4 houses, replaced guttering on 1 house. I have seen his siding and window work on 2 different churches in Bristol area,Awesome!!

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

08/13/2013

They did a very good job and they were really nice. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We used Harless Vinyl Siding & Windows about a month ago for windows.

09/22/2011

My experience with them was great. They were very efficient and very quick. They did minimal disruption to my home which was good. They completely cleaned up every ounce of anything. In the yard, there were no remnants of anything. They completely cleaned up every spec which was great and the windows looked amazing. He was really good about bringing is samples of windows to look at and sort of let...

Description of Work
We had new windows put in last year in the summer by Harless Vinyl Siding & Windows.