Davis Chimney Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2010

Davis Chimney, LLC offers a no mess guarantee. Chimney cleaning is a dirty job, but when we are done you wont even know we were there. With our trained technicians we specialize in solving chimney problems that other companies can't figure out....

Jose Luis Tree Service

With several years of experience, Tree Service by Jose Luis, works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you soon on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Gordon W Frazier Tree Service on Angi
Dyer's Tree Service

Dryer's Tree Service is your complete tree service company. We are fully licensed, insured, and have the experienced to handle any of any of your tree service needs. Emergency services also available. Contact us today!

Offers by Dyer's Tree Service on Angi

11/10/2020

It went great. They texted to let us know that they had fallen behind and would be a little late which I really appreciated. Then, when they arrived, they inspected the chimney and stated that it didn't need to be cleaned and only charged us for the inspection. They also let us know that the brick on the chimney needed some repair and they'd be happy to come back and do the work for us. I will be calling them again to do those repairs. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

09/11/2020

I have used Davis Chimney Service in the past and always had a great experience. Something has gone wrong with their way of doing business. First, very hard to get a hold of, numerous phone calls went unanswered. Second, when I did get an appointment scheduled, they neither showed up, nor called to advise they were not coming. Lastly, after emailing them reference the missed work, they were quick to reschedule and even sent me an email confirmation. My mistake for giving them the benefit of the don't- THEY FAILED TO SHOW A SECOND TIME, no phone call, crickets on their end. Give them the respect they give their customers- NONE. Never use them.

Description of Work
Chimney and dryer vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning

11/20/2018

Jason came out on the day agreed. Super professional and impeccably clean. This job has the potential to be a disaster if done carelessly. Jason works in a calm methodical manner and is spotless. Will be hiring these guys every year from now on.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and stove pipe replacement

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

11/18/2017

I had them come out and sweep my chimney on 08/31/17 for the cost of $148.00. They did a good job and told me I needed additional work done. We paid for on 08/31/17 2 bags of Creosote remove for the cost of $48.00 that they said would be delivered in 2 days.As of today we have still not received them. They gave me a estimate for $385.00 to have additional work done we schedule it for 10/30/17 between the hours of 1-3 pm. As the did not show up I called them and was told they would get in touch with the guy that was coming out and call me back. As of today 11/18/17 we are still waiting for the call back and I have still not received my 2 bags that I paid for.

Description of Work
I had them come out to seep my chimney.

11/13/2017

Davis Chimney is awesome. They were on time. They did a great job cleaning my chimney and were extremely careful about not getting my house dirty. Jason also took time to give me an estimate for work on a different chimney. I felt their prices were very fair. I will definitely have them back for future work.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning.

05/11/2017

He came when he said, on short notice, did the job with no fuss at a reasonable price. He furnished one screen I had the other.

Description of Work
Needed chimney screens put in on high, hard to get to, chimney.

Category chimney caps

11/14/2016

Excellent. I have used Davis for about 10 years and am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Clean and repair of chimney

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

07/13/2016

He was very polite and answered all of my questions (related to his services and not.) His prices were incredibly competitive and his availability was great. I appreciated how thorough he was and his cleanliness. Through inspection, he was able to see that the top of our chimney had water damage and was in need of repair before it became a huge issue.

Description of Work
We needed our chimney cleaned out, which also entailed wasp nest removal which was embedded inside.

01/28/2016

Prompt arrival, services completed as requested and expected. Clean - no mess.

Description of Work
Clean & Inspect Chimney

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

01/22/2016

They arrived on time, were totally prepared to do the job we had requested, did it professionally and efficiently and cleaned up everything when they were finished.

Description of Work
We had three very tall chimneys and four fireplaces cleaned. We had a chimney-top damper put on the chimney that has a gas fireplace and we had the three chimneys sealed.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

Chimney sweep, repair and replacement of gutter, dryer vent cleaning, fireplaces, firewood, masonry, lawn & yard work, concrete pouring, stamped & decorative, deck maintenance, decks & porches, driveways, roof, snow removal, tree & hauling.