Dream Visions Drywall LLC.

R & B Painting

We are providers of construction services in the Richmond area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, R & B Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Offers by R & B Painting on Angi
NextGen Contractors

Primarily our focus is in maintaining and painting businesses, homes and Commercial areas . Services offered: - Interior and exterior painting - General cleaning - Drywall - Finishing We are highly interested in hearing from you to further our business horizon, and are prepared to give direct quotes regarding any future projects.

Lark D Drywall LLC

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

06/09/2020

The painting of the deck was good at the beginning, then the paint got on the wall - they were suppose to come back on May 11 to get it off the wall and there have been excuse after excuse as to when they were not coming back to take care of the issue at hand, never made it and now they have blocked my husbands number.

Description of Work
Deck painting.

Category house painters