Breen's Cleaning

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

You know it's clean,when it's Breen's clean!...

Pristine Peaks Roof Cleaning and More

We specialize in residential and commercial exterior cleaning of virtually all surfaces. We are a veteran owned family operated business that is professionally trained and equipped, fully licensed and insured, and offer a variety of special discounts. Estimates are free and we accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks.

01/30/2014

Went well. Showed up on time. Could have cleaned up the ground a little better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

09/02/2013

I assume it went well, because the carpenter ants, who had taken up residence in the gutter, are gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned out gutters on one side of one house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

07/18/2013

Cleaned very clogged gutters and removed covers; very prompt, courteous, efficient, professional. Worth the money. Definitely will use again, recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters, removed & disposed of old gutter covers.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

10/20/2012

Great. Professionally done. Quick and thorough. I would recommend them for Gutter Cleaning. I am inclined to use them for other things if this is a representative of the kind of work they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded soon after posting a request for an estimate. Arrived 1/2 hour earlier than target time (930 am) which was fine for me. Two men in the crew. Removed gutter covers, cleaned roof, gutters, downspouts, trimmed trees away from roof, offered to replace covers (which I declined), Cleaned up all the residue and debris, stacked the gutter covers neatly. Were done in less than 1-1/2 hours.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,tree service,roof cleaning

10/12/2011

Breen's was VERY prompt about getting back with me and scheduling an estimate.   So I was a bit stumped on the date of the power washing service. They were scheduled to show up at 9:30 AM.  They showed up at about 10:15, and got to work about 10:30. The two man crew was quite meticulous about the exterior surface cleaning, going "plank by plank" on my vinyl siding. The sidewalk scour was a little ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashing a 3 story dutch colonial house with vinyl siding.  Also flushing the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

we clean carpet,air ducts,hardwood floors,gutters,windows,pressure wash,chimney sweeps,strip and wax,and handyman services.