Shiloh Land Management

With Angi since April 2017

We are a full service land management business with a primary focus in providing our customers with top of the line service and knowledge. We offer turn key lot clearing, grading and excavating, tree removal and pruning. There are a wide range of other environmental services that we offer. We also do emergency storm cleanup within our area of operations. Our goal is that our customers experience and finish product with us should be enjoyable and above average in every way. We excel in the unique and difficult projects. Thank you for giving us a look. Please call or message us with any questions. We would love to come give you a free estimate for your project. ...

Lawn Ranger Landscaping

Owner-operated business serving the greater Lynchburg, VA area for 3 years. Provide lawn maintenance, shrub/tree trimming, mulching, seeding, fertilization, some hardscaping, etc.

09/06/2020

Mr Ramsey was to contact Me with 2 Estimates.I reached out to him.He stated by the end of the Day I'd have them.I then received An Email through Angie's List asking if I had received the Estimate.I replied No.Ive not recieved A Reply. August to September. We had someone else do the Job.He had My phone number along with My Email address. LCB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Retaining Wall Built.

CATEGORY

03/08/2019

Shiloh Land Management is great to work with! Showed up when scheduled, worked quickly and efficiently, affordably priced as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removals, Debris Removal, Limbing

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,tree service,property management

05/30/2017

Professional, courteous, good communication, hardworking, and most importantly honest. Will definitely call again if more work is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared 5' - 7' path in wooded and hilly area, including knocking down 6 trees, for installation of fence ( approximately 375' )

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,tree service