J N R Home Renovations LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

Welcome to J N R Home Renovations a Limited Liability company. Founded by James R. Rice Jr., we are a family owned and operated business. We are licensed & insured with over twenty years experience in home improvements, and committed to providing quality work to our clients in a timely manner. We can provide a wide variety of renovations that will meet your expectations. Give us a call today to provide a free estimate!...

Diprom Concrete LLC

Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricing. Our staff has years of experience in concrete constructions, they are responsible and clean, with high moral values Customer satisfaction is important to us. Diprom Concrete Construction, will be happy to do the work you need.

Roofing-Pro

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222

Aztec Concrete and Construction

We are a owner-operated concrete company with based out of Christiansburg VA, we specialize in driveways, sidewalks, patios, stamped and all of your concrete needs. Our staff will make sure to tend to your every need and questions regarding our work.

06/09/2016

I did not use them. They never came again after they brought the samples. When they brought the quote they told us to look at a few things. We went out and looked at a few things. He came back in a couple of weeks and brought a few samples of different colors of wood and siding. We asked how much it would cost. He told us he was not sure, but that it would probably start at a price he named. We to...

Description of Work
They came here and gave me an estimate to repair and cover a garage with siding. They came by and brought some samples.

Category remodeling,siding

01/15/2016

Everything went well and James cleaned up after himself. He is my favorite handyman/home renovator and I plan to hire him for future repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced on old tub faucet (difficult repair requiring plumbing and carpentry skills), replaced a ceiling light fixture, repaired a damaged door jamb.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,doors

07/30/2015

During the past few months, the owner performed the above repairs, etc., in a timely and professional manner. I plan to use his services again and would not hesitate to recommend him for minor and major home repairs and/or renovations.

Description of Work
Various repairs to prepare house for sale, including power washing siding, gutters, deck and porches; replacing rotting boards in deck railing; replacing broken window; installing several new light fixtures; replacing closet doors; painting doors and wall; replacing broken tile; removing damaged storage shed; replacing locks on several windows; repairing hole in sheet rock.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Mrs. [Removed member name] Thank you for choosing to do business with us. Thank you also for taking the time to rate us. It has been a pleasure working for you. Thanks Again, James Rice

07/12/2015

I can't recommend Jim Rice enough! He did an outstanding job at a great price. He takes real pride in his work and uses the best quality materials! A+++

Description of Work
Built a deck

Category decks,handyman service

MR. [Member name removed], Thank you for the great review. I hope that I can be of service to you in the future. Thanks again for hiring me. James Rice

06/24/2015

His work started breaking after a year

Description of Work
Siding

Category handyman service

Wood siding whether it be pine or cedar will expand and contract due to weather. It will also crack in time. I feel my installation of the product was performed to high standards and I should not be held accountable for the natural actions of the product. Thank You for your business. Thanks Again, James Rice

Additions, baths, basements, concrete, decks, doors, drywall, fencing, flooring, gutters, molding, painting, patios, pergolas, porches, roof-repair, sheds, siding-repair, stairs, tile, walks & windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard