Temperature Control Mechanical Services

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

11197 Leadbetter Rd

Ashland, VA 23005

Temperature Control Mechanical Services specializes in designing and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction....

07/21/2020

Doug B.

Temperature Control service my unit twice a year. Well trained technicians do a thorough job performing diagnosis on my unit, analyzing , cleaning, and explaining what they have done in layman's terms!

Description of Work
HVAC Seasonal Tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. TCMS is thrilled that you continue to value our service; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

06/09/2020

William F.

We have been using TCMS for a very long time. We have a yearly maintenance contract with them on our HVAC that was installed by them. This unit is 15 years old now. When it crashes, we will have them install a new one. We call them, they respond quickly and problem is fixed. Very personable, efficient, and prompt. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
A/C Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. TCMS is thrilled that you continue to value our service; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

06/03/2020

Briena H.

Frank is awesome! Melissa in the office is great. Frank and Chris did my install of heat pump. Excellent service from the quote to the finished job. They deserve a lot of praise a major part on the back. Thanks again Frank and to the install tech Chris.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind words. TCMS really appreciates you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Frank, Chris, and Melissa are truly awesome! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to them and our team! TCMS counts ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/26/2020

Briena H.

It was excellent the gentleman was great. Sure is one great company to deal with great professionalism courteous and just downright sweet as pie . Did a great job see you again in the spring for my springtime service of my AC unit. Thanks again guys y'all are amazing!

Description of Work
Heat Pump Service

05/18/2020

James F.

Great technician very professional arrived on time

Description of Work
HVAC Seasonal Tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

05/11/2020

Jenny S.

Steven did a great job and is very friendly.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

Category plumbing

05/06/2020

Barbara D.

I have been dealing with this company for years, that being said, I felt this time it was rushed, I don't think I got the treatment that I have had in the past.Usually they go up under my house to check it out, I don't believe it was done this time. Temp Control installed my best and air years ago and I definitely recommend this company, very attentive to my unit and needs.

Description of Work
HVAC Seasonal Tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We’re normally known for our exceptional service, and we regret that we missed the mark. I hope after talking with you on the phone you feel that you received thorough service just as in the past. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

05/06/2020

Tom G.

Great will use them again in the future great service and techs.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

TCMS is so grateful for your kind words and we feel the same about our technicians. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

04/14/2020

Tommy K.

It was good. They did what they said they're going to do. They do it right the first time.

Description of Work
They put A/C unit and heat pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

TCMS is so grateful for your kind words about the service we provided. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

04/14/2020

Mike M.

It was great. They showed up when thy're supposed to and they're fixing it right.

Description of Work
They're doing pm on my A/C unit.

Ethan Parks Electrical Contractor LLC

Electrician for home and business! I install, update, and repair lighting, outlets, switches, fans, generator inlets, and more! I have 8 years of experience and have just started my own business. I have no wait list for work! Your project is my priority.

Electric Solutions Of Richmond LLC

Welcome to Electric Solutions of Richmond, where we merge the reliability of a licensed and accredited staff with the affordability of quality workmanship done right the first time. We offer fast, reliable, and affordable electrical services throughout Richmond, Virginia, and surrounding areas. As a full-service company, we do everything from receptacle wiring, security lighting, full panel upgrades and generator installations to installing voice, data jacks, and WI-FI access points as well as run fiber optic cable for residential and light commercial properties. Electric Solutions of Richmond is a family run business and as such we strive to treat you like family, providing quality service at competitive prices. Our work is backed by over 20 years of experience and you'll always work with a licensed electrician to give you peace of mind with your investment. Our goal is to become your trusted ally. Providing for all your electrical needs in the most reliable and efficient manner while keeping your costs competitive and fair.

Offers by Electric Solutions Of Richmond LLC on Angi
    Flinn's Rooter Service LLC

Flinn's Rooter Service is a family owned and operated business since 1990. We specialize in clearing slow and/or clogged drains. Professional guaranteed work with results that last.

Virginia
    DPOR - Class A
    04/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Installation and repair of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical & plumbing