Pestmaster Services

• Trade License Number
  • 14557

9415B Atlee Commerce Blvd

Ashland, VA 23005

Pestmaster Services is a veteran owned and operated pest control company with an enviro-mentality. Your well-being is our top priority, and through our pet and family friendly service plans we are able to protect the environment as well. All of our employees are licensed, highly trained, and background screened and approved. We are a certified Quality Pro and Green Pro business. We are proud GSA contractors serving our federal and local governments as well. Call us now to get your professional inspection and proposal....

pest control (23)

04/04/2021

My longtime Service Provider retired and sold his company. I've had a very difficult time finding a replacement, as I have a log home and most provider's did seem to want to tackle. I was delighted to find Pestmaster, Justin knew exactly what I needed to protect my home and was very accomodating in scheduling appointments, excellent pricing and completed work on time and efficiently. Looking forwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter Bee Treatment & Termite Prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to protecting you and your home for many years to come!

11/05/2020

They were very good. They came on time and he took down the bates and provide the service well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control - Rodents

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

06/27/2020

Very well. Service person showed up as scheduled. Performed services as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination on outside of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/25/2020

Justin and Fernando were great. Very professional, personable, and knowledgeable. Justin was very responsive and came out the next morning at 8 am to help me with mice in my house. I was very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/16/2020

Quick response, great service and great price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/05/2020

Great! Justin was very responsive, turned up on time, punctual, polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Liquid Treatment for Termite/Pest prevention on two homes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Thank you for your business and kind review [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to helping you in the future with all your pest needs.

06/05/2020

Great! Quick response and good follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

04/03/2020

Did a fine job of installing the termite bait stations today. After the installation, made sure I was aware of what they did. I highly recommend Pestmaster Services. They are quick, friendly, works with you, inexpensive and customize your needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Control Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

04/01/2020

Justin did a fantastic job. He removed the source of the wasps as well as treated the perimeter of the house for a pest free environment. He was quick to respond to my weekend request and very professional. I will continue to use his company for all my pest issues!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

01/01/2020

Excellent! Scott called in advance for arrival time. Upon arrival was professional, pleasant, explained process. Then executed in exact manner. Great experience!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice, eradication.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Bedbugs, Termites, General Pests, Ants, Spiders, Wasps, Crawlspace, Baiting, Insulation, Vapor Barrier, Rodents, Mosquito, Tick, Inspections, Cockroaches, etc

Wildlife