Energy Max Solutions

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

PO Box 2118

Ashland, VA 23005

We are Craftsmen Who Care About the Environment. Energy Max Solutions is headquartered in Ashland, Virginia and serves homeowners all over Central Virginia and select ares of Northern Virginia. Our unique approach to home improvement focuses on utilizing products and services that not only beautify

12/13/2014

Patty D.

They were prompt and courteous and did a great job. My only problem is that for the price that we paid I have not seen a decrease in our heating bill. The attic is still very cold.

Description of Work
They did an Interior Attic Inspection with a Thermal Camera Scan and Free Attic Tent

12/11/2014

Tim H.

We did not use this provider! Please remove them from our account.

Description of Work
We did not use this provider! Please remove them from our account.

11/08/2014

Joanne J.

Since then, I have not heard from them. I have tried to contact them multiple times which includes emailing them and calling them.

Description of Work
They came out and were to do the work. The downspouts were covered by a rubber roof coating so they were not able to get to where they were supposed to do the work. They said that once I had that problem fixed, they would come back and do the work.

10/01/2014

Donald A.

My experience with them was okay. They were nice. They came. They were on time.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters up.

07/28/2014

Linda P.

The owner did the proposal. He was off on his calculation (I caught it), but he was friendly and humble enough to own up to the oversight. The person who performed the work and supervised the others was very kind. I had to double check on some things, but I liked him very much. (The foil was put over the vent covers - so we would not be able to find the vents for when the spring time came.) I had taken a picture before he started and was able to show him that there were other vents under the foil that he hadn't cut out.)

Description of Work
The company made recommendations to improve the energy conservation of the house. We did all that was recommended. We added more insulation, sealed around the fixtures and did the "foil treatment" to the attic.

07/23/2014

rudolf W.

That turned out alright. They did a good job and came out promptly. I have inserts in the downspouts, they didn’t clean those and subsequently the water didn’t drain.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from this company for $99 Gutter Tune-Up Plus Whole House Gutter Cleaning!

07/22/2014

Lena J.

It was ok. We felt like the gutters weren't completely clean. My husband was here when they came. They were very busy to schedule and we and to wait a couple of weeks.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for a Gutter Tune-Up Plus Whole House Gutter Cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

07/02/2014

david G.

they could have cleaned up a little more when they were done but overall, we were very happy

Description of Work
they cleaned our gutters, inspected the drains and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, insulation

06/27/2014

Kori M.

THE INFORMATION AND SERVICE PROVIDED WAS HELPFUL AND THE REBATE WAS MORE THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE, SO THAT WAS AWESOME

Description of Work
ENEGY AUDIT AND INSTALLATION OF SELECT ENERGY SAVING EQUIPMENT LIKE POWER STRIPS, WATER FAUCET AERATOR ATTACHMENTS, AND CF LIGHTBULBS.

06/24/2014

Bret T.

The service was OK but seemed more designed to market additional services than any actual benefit.

Description of Work
Inspected attic for insulation, etc.

06/19/2014

Camellia E.

The servicer arrived on time and discussed the premise of the service agreement. He began work and was able to finish on time without charging me extra. I especially appreciated that because he worked without taking a break to ensure the service was completed correctly & on time. The gutters were clean & properly aligned, no longer hanging over the side. I am very pleased and would use them again :)

Description of Work
Clean and Realign Gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, insulation

06/08/2014

Jennene C.

Initially they had problems scheduling citing staffing issues, but promised to honor coupon even if they took longer to actually make it out. Eventually we scheduled an appointment for when my daughter would be home. She left work early to meet with the rep. When she got home he had been there several hours early; he left an estimate to replace gutters. I paid $99.00 to get a free estimate. They did so poorly on scheduling and providing cleaning that I would never hire them for work. I paid someone who knocked on my door a year later to clean my gutters.

06/05/2014

Sharon V.

I have tried reach them several times there phone is no longer in service.

Description of Work
For a big deal

Category remodeling

05/20/2014

Daniel B.

Actually we liked them. They were very nice and professional and we didn't have any problems with them. We spent more than the $99 because we didn't just do the cleaning, we purchased gutter guards as well. We needed them because we have a high house with lots of trees around it. We are considering adding more gutter guards to the house so we shall use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We purchased a Big Deal from Energy Max Solutions. We purchased gutter guards from them.

05/01/2014

Jeff L.

It was fine. I guess there were turnovers. There were 3 different people that came out. They did everything they said what they were going to do.

Description of Work
I used Energy Max Solutions to do some foam sealing and do an energy audit.

04/20/2014

Beverly B.

Since I can't see up there, I did not know if that was true or not. The guards they were selling to replace what I have would cost $1200. Since I thought I was just getting this deal to clean my gutters, I was hesitant. Later, I thought I might go ahead, contacted them via email, but never heard back.

Description of Work
They came to look at the gutters and said the gutter guards on my house had grit in the holes and needed to be replaced.

04/16/2014

Ryan N.

It turned out fine. I didn't realize that they were using that deal to sell more services - that threw me off a little. However the company was very nice and accomodating.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $99 Gutter Tune-Up and Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, remodeling

04/10/2014

Robert L.

He called an ahead of time because he finished with another appointment to inquire if he could come early and he did. The technician was here for about an hour and half. He was very friendly and personable. He pointed some things out that were good to know. He was going to put a latch in our pull down door for our attic, but we decided to do it ourselves. The only thing that I was unsure about was the price and we have decided to wait on going forward with the work.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for an interior attic inspection.

04/09/2014

Mort M.

They installed some insulation which helped but they did not find an air leak. It was a standard day so I am not sure if their equipment could find everything. They were very pleasant and cost effective when installing the insulation. Overall, I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $299 for a full house air leak seal and energy efficiency consultation.

Category insulation, energy audit

02/13/2014

Stephen G.

I was very happy with the service they did. They were very thorough with the inspection and made some great recommendations with me. They were very quick about the inspection and they were professional.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $199 for an Interior Attic Inspection with a Thermal Camera Scan and Free Attic Tent.

02/03/2014

Michelle A.

It was okay. It was a little weird to begin with. It actually took time when we were trying to get together because the weather would not cooperate but the weird problem was there was a part of the house that they could not get to and instead of working out with my husband how to come back and do the same work with that, it was just, "We did what we could." That was it and we never heard from them again. They did a fine job but we wanted to finish what the job was but we just cannot get to it. I wanted them to figure out how to get to it and come back and do it on another day. It was just not finished so we have half of our gutters done and half not. But I did not follow up on it myself because my husband was dealing with them and I have to work during the day. They did the job within a month after we got the deal. A part of it was really good and a part would be just that missing link. They were nice guys and they tried to work with us. I could also have asked them to come back but I do not think that I should have to but the quality of their work was fine. They just did not follow through with getting a complete job done. I probably would use them again in the future but I would probably do things differently the next time.

Description of Work
We used the big deal that we purchased from Energy Max Solutions for gutter cleaning.

01/29/2014

Lawrence P.

I signed up for a gutter-cleaning deal in the Spring that was supposed to include cleaning as well as repairing any loose supports. He later called my wife at home, who told him to call me at a work number, but instead he kept calling her at home. When I called him, he never answered the phone, and never returned my calls. I called at least five times. I tried calling the central office, and likewise just got an answering machine and no return call. Finally I just gave up.

Description of Work
A representative called me and came out to the house, but by that time it was midsummer and most of the Spring debris had already dried up and washed away, so he said to call him in the Fall when we needed leaves cleaned out.

01/28/2014

Mike K.

They were overwhelmed with angies list coupon offer and were not available to come out for a couple of months. They still have not performed the service and its been over 6 months.

Description of Work
Repair of gutters. They were not able to perform the service. Angies list provided a refund.

01/26/2014

Mel F.

Employee of the company was over 2 hours late and rude. When I contacted the company to tell them what happened the manager said to call him in the autumn and he would clean my gutters at no charge. This autumn I left messages and received no response from the company. It is not a very professional business.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

12/23/2013

Jesse A.

I bought a 'big deal' for gutter cleaning which included a credit for installing gutter guards. EnergyMax had a gentleman out at the scheduled time who cleaned the gutters and even installed a wire mesh over a downspout to keep out debris, at no extra charge. While he was on site, he went over options for gutter guards and I went with the Rhino series. I decided to only install the guards along the back of the house. A sub-contractor (Layman Brothers) came out within the next week and installed them. Everything went as planned and I was satisfied with the service. I received a follow-up call after the gutter guard installation to verify my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, set up appointment for gutter guard installation with sub contractor

Global Services Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

Award 2022
    Armstrong Mechanical Services Inc

We are a service and installation based company. Providing customers with accurate service repairs on residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. We specialize in energy efficiency systems, such as High SEER Heat pumps, Geothermal, Solar Thermal, 90+ Gas furnaces. Along with a line of efficient hot water heating methods. Offering the most competitive service pricing around, service visits a low as $85.00.

Offers by Armstrong Mechanical Services Inc on Angi
    C3 Heating & Air, Inc.

Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Class A Contractor serving the Greater RVA. Fully licensed and insured. Specializing in Maintaining, Servicing, Repairing, and Installing all brands and types of HVAC systems including but not limited to: Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Furnaces, and Water Heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Window Replacement, Insulated Siding, Roofing, Insulation the form of Radiant Barriers, Spray Foam and Fiberglass/Cellulose. We are a Va. Licensed class "A" company capable of any other construction need.

n/a