Decorative Glass Solutions

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a full service Decorative Glass Company providing design, manufacturing and installation of the decorative glass to the existing glass. We use, bevels, leaded, stained and pattern glass to provide designs to match any decor, while providing privacy to match your needs. We have operated from Richmond for over 30 years and have assembled a group of artisans. Additional email - info@DecorativeGlassSolutions.com....

Lonestar Siding & Windows

Lonestar Siding & Windows

With over 40+ years of serving the homeowners throughout Richmond and Central Virginia, we’re proud to call Lonestar Siding & Windows our family business. Since 1978, we’ve developed the reputation as one of the most trusted siding and window replacement contractors in Richmond. Our commitment to our customers goes far above and beyond what’s required, and that’s why we get so many referrals and repeat business opportunities. We tirelessly focus on the quality of our exterior installation and repair projects, from our unrelenting attention to detail to the pride we take in providing our clients with their dream home renovation. Choose Lonestar Siding and Windows, and know that you’ll never pay a penny until our work is complete and you’re 100% satisfied. At no point will we ever ask you for any kind of down payment. We’ll only ask for payment after we’ve reviewed our work in depth with you, and you are completely and totally satisfied with the quality of our work. Call us old school….but in our mind that’s just the right way to do business. These key differences alone should speak volumes as to what make us different, and why you should strongly consider us for your next siding, window or other exterior installation or repair project. We take tremendous pride in how we do business. We aren’t the biggest contractor in Richmond, but we dare say we have the best approach to taking care of our customers! While we started off being Richmond’s siding and window replacement experts, we’re constantly expanding our portfolio of exterior related home improvement services to include all of the following home exterior projects: Windows, Siding, Doors and more! At Lonestar Siding and Windows, we love what we do and we guarantee your satisfaction. Choose Lonestar and find out why we truly stand behind our simple yet telling motto… Home Exteriors Done Right!

Offers by Lonestar Siding & Windows on Angi

10/24/2014

I called many other companies who wouldn't take the job and Decorative Glass Solutions took the job and they did a great job! There was nothing negative about the experience. Although the pricing was a little high, they were the only ones who would take on the job. Overall, it was fantastic and I plan to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did one glass mirror in a bathroom and removed some wall mirrors.

CATEGORY glass repair

10/24/2014

They were great about talking to me about it. It was just a lot more money than I was expecting and hoping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us an estimate at a home show for transom windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

10/22/2014

We had a complicated job and they did excellent work. It was outstanding! It was not just creating, but matching something that was broken. They did a perfect job of matching the color. It was a hard job. It's much harder to fix a piece versus create a new one. They were very upfront with what it would take to do the job. The end cost was less than I expected even. I would recommend them to anyone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed stain glass to broken parts of existing stained glass that was probably 30-45 years old.

CATEGORY window treatments

10/22/2014

I decided not to go through with the work. I really only spoke to them at a home show. They were helpful and gave me all the information I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did talk to someone about putting in a privacy window.

CATEGORY window treatments

10/22/2014

They emailed me later and we said we weren't sure what we were doing. We later moved and did not go through with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At a home show, we discussed putting in a stained glass mural on our front door and side panes.

CATEGORY glass repair,window tinting

Decorative glass for entryways, doors, sidelights transoms & foyer windows, bathrooms, french doors, cabinets, room dividers & fireplace screens

No auto glass or glass curtain walls.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express