CREATIVE CONSERVATION

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2007

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSULATION, WATERPROOFING & SPRAYED SYSTEMS....

Armstrong Mechanical Services Inc

We are a service and installation based company. Providing customers with accurate service repairs on residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. We specialize in energy efficiency systems, such as High SEER Heat pumps, Geothermal, Solar Thermal, 90+ Gas furnaces. Along with a line of efficient hot water heating methods. Offering the most competitive service pricing around, service visits a low as $85.00.

Offers by Armstrong Mechanical Services Inc on Angi
JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair

At S&S Waterproofing we have over 25+ years of combined experience in Waterproofing and foundation repair. We never use sub-contractors and aren't a franchise owned company that uses high pressure sales tactics. We are a certified foundation repair specialist and install hydraulic push piers and helical piers. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and free inspections.

Offers by S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair on Angi

08/21/2017

Went well. Fellows were very friendly and efficient. Were very careful not to get insulation anywhere it didn't belong.

Description of Work
Installed fiberglass insulation in attic over screened porch.

06/02/2017

Excellent. Their quote was reasonable (they were our middle quote received) the staff were all incredibly responsive and very informative. I believe they provided the highest level of service at the best price. The two installers were prompt, polite and quick. They seemed to do a good job and were considerate of having a young toddler in the house from a clean up and safety perspective (they were ...

Description of Work
We insulated our attic (adding insulation to insufficient insulation) and our basement ceiling (conditioning the livable space).

12/20/2016

Very high quality installation. Very professional

Description of Work
Open cell foam insulation.

12/02/2016

I am a builder/architect with over 30 years of experience in designing and building homes. In my experience, I have rarely had a subcontractor fail (or refuse, as in this case) to remedy a problem with their work. I would strongly recommend anyone considering using this company to think twice, and research other qualified subcontractors.

Description of Work
New home construction, primarily blown foam and cellulose. In one area batt fiberglass insulation was installed, however installers failed to secure to framing under stairwell. The insulation fell out in this area within months of installation. I contacted the sales rep (unresponsive), then the owner of the company to ask them if they would repair this area prior to my final building inspection. I was told that they would only provide me with batt material (probably about $20 worth of material), but would not make the trip back to my home just for a small repair due to the distance. It seemed the distance was not a problem when a large install was contracted, but no accountability afforded when it came to backing up their workmanship.

04/24/2016

All was well. I like the company but unfortunately they recommended the Cadillac of attic treatments, and I was looking for more of a mid-range price.

Description of Work
A very knowledgable rep visited my house and recommended a few courses of action, and followed up with a proposal.

Category insulation

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSULATION, WATERPROOFING & SPRAYED SYSTEMS.

NA