Commonwealth Lawn Care Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

316 McMurdo Street

Ashland, VA 23005

I have 8 sub-contractors. 4 are in the Northern Va. area, 1 in Fredricksburg, and 3 in Richmond. Office hours are 8am-5:30pm Monday through Friday, my guys often work on the weekends. Once the job is done a billing invoice is sent via e-mail through Wepay.com.

05/30/2014

Ron M.

Never performed service. Would not respond to emails and phone calls. Had to file claim with Paypal to get my money back.

Description of Work
Contractor was to dethatch and overseed lawn

Category lawn service

04/16/2014

Evelyn T.

All details are above. Basically, no purchased services were provided by Commonwealth Lawn Care Services after repeated attempts to schedule.

Description of Work
I purchased an online deal for Commonwealth Lawn Care Services to aerate and seed my yard on March 13,2014. The next day I called to schedule a date for service. I was told he would call me back before April 15 to schedule service. He did not call me back. When I tried to contact him by calling and sending emails, I received no response. I called Amazon Local on April 8 to find out if they could get a response. I still did not get a response. On Friday, April 11, I asked for a refund and received it.

Category lawn service

J&M Moving Services

Professional Moving Service, "We Provide The MUSCLE" Family owned and Operated, 20 Years serving Richmond and surrounding area. Delivery, Hauling, Snow Plow / Snow Removal

Offers Coupon

Mowers In Motion

Mowers In Motion will help you save up to 30% less from what competitors will charge homeowners in your area. If you need weekly, bi-weekly or monthly lawn maintenance performed, please contact us.

2022 Super Service Award

Master Caulking WaterProoF LLC

Master Caulking Waterproof LLC has been recognized for its high quality services, exceptional efficiency and a high level of professionalism. Regardless of the service you are looking for, we guarantee that we will not only comply with what has been agreed, but that we will also exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Here at Commonwealth Lawn Care Services we provide mowing & weed-eating, aeration and seeding, mulching, leaf removal, hedge trimming, gutter cleaning and gutter guards, and insect control.

Hardscapes and irrigation.