Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Richmond

Founded 1953 • With Angi since July 2006

10300 Northlake Park Dr

Ashland, VA 23005

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Richmond! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

4.1

window replacement (101)door installation (29)patio enclosures (24)siding companies (19)decks & porches (15)roofing (6)basement remodeling (1)gutter repair (1)

10/01/2021

David from Champion was very kind and knowledgeable. He allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed to to get an understanding of the products they offer and the level of A Service they provide. Beautiful windows, energy efficient, and modern.

Description of Work
Window Installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

04/28/2021

First time home owner and Champion was the 4th visit out of 5. I added Champion to the list of inquiries due to a friends recommendation. At the time the quote i was given was the best but still was a little too much. The Sales Rep. advised me of the price match guarantee. I went ahead and signed the contract (mistake) and financing for 8 windows and 1 picture window totaling $9430. Half of the to...

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/20/2021

Joey S. from Champion Windows has been wonderful to work with! My parents had Champion Windows installed on their home several years ago and have been very happy with their windows and the excellent warranty that is included with the window purchase. Now that we are ready to replace our windows (26 in total), we scheduled several companies, including Champion Windows, to quote replacement windows ...

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/05/2021

Everythg went well and I'm very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

Very good job. Love the windows. Professionally done and left job clean.

Description of Work
More windows

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

03/05/2021

Very well good work champion is the only company that would replace my single wide mobile home. And I love those Windows

Description of Work
Window's

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

12/15/2020

Although we did not select Champion Windows to do our project J.D. Holm was responsive and polite throughout the process. He listened to our concerns and determined what was needed. The Champion product appears to be an excellent product if you are in the market for sunroom.

Description of Work
Enclose a screened porch

Category decks,replacement windows,sunrooms

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you very much for your recommendation! We're glad to hear that our customer service met your expectations. We appreciate this review!

11/28/2020

Ryan was the salesman. His presentation was outstanding and he was very thorough with knowledge of Champions windows. He was mannerly and prompt to appt time. Ryan never pressured me into purchasing the windows, like some sales people do. He offered discounts that were available at this time. I can't wait to have my new windows.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! Please share your positive experience with friends, family and neighbors! Thanks again!

11/09/2020

Great customer service and communication. I was amazed at how responsive they were and how friendly their sales representative was, since customer service can be lacking in our area! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I wanted a sunroom added to my home

Category sunrooms

We are delighted to hear we provided a top-notch experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service.

01/08/2020

Terribly rude and disrespectful salesman. He refused to name a estimate or price, but bantered the word "discount" around 6 times without giving a percentage or a base price. He filled out a contract without my input and expected 100% payment upfront. He claimed the two Champion windows from 2007 had bad seals he would replace them "free of charge for parts or labor". It was "a factory issue with ...

Description of Work
replacement of 3 windows

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Installation & repair - decks, porches, doors. Gutter replacement, general remodeling, sunrooms & patios, enclosures, roofing, siding & windows.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing